If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Im with you. I just don't have that optimism anymore. These people not even kicking up minimum wage to where people can earn a living.

And then with cacs it always comes down to this. What happens if they don't give us reparations? Nothing.

We're not going to walk off our jobs like our people did in the 60-70s. We're not going to boycott white business. We're not going to have Nationwide revolts and burn cities down like they did before. They had to give us something to keep another civil war from happening.

What's the leverage now? They have to believe they'll lose more by withholding the money for them to cut checks.

Theres no
The hope is that ones in power to influence those decisions and arguments will continue to kick the tires, but I will tell you where power is lost. Overall we wont support each other to a common goal. It's not common on a small scale and definitely not on the larger one.

This country is in trillions of debt already. Cutting the check wont makes things worse., but cutting the check represents the blatant guilt the country would be admitting for generations on in. Nothing else would make them show such admission.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'd love to hear which of these "favorable" conditions is not available now.

Sure. Pick one, then google it and link me to where I can get it.

Take the 0.5% tax credit per year for married black couples.

If you can link me to where I can get that, I will concede this discussion and wire you $100,000.00 US.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Sure. Pick one, then google it and link me to where I can get it.

Take the 0.5% tax credit per year for married black couples.

If you can link me to where I can get that, I will concede this discussion and wire you $100,000.00 US.
My household get a refund solely by filing separately. I may owe several thousands, my wife gets back more. Our refund>>>>>>>your .5% tax credit.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say it's wrong. Id rather the money go into institutions such as black banks, real estate development firms, venture capital, colleges, medical research facilities.

That's what I'm saying after ADOS get cash payments for reparations then the gov can also put money into institutions such as black banks, real estate development firms, venture capital, colleges, medical research facilities but that's ONLY after they pay reparations in cash payments to strictly ADOS. Yeah that sounds like a great plan

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people own the land, water, airspace, automobiles, ships, plantations banks etc.. there no way not to spend the bulk of our money with them. Look at your paycheck and I guarantee half or more goes to white people

Exactly these nikkas trying to sound smart but they dumb as hell. What the hell you go buy and own in America that doesn't involve some white supremacist cac. Land. Buildings. Schools. Centers. Banks. That's why it's best to say YES if I had the power to give ADOS reparations today in cash payments I would and I would hope they use it wisely and keep the money flowing through black hands before it goes to another community.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm saying after ADOS get cash payments for reparations then the gov can also put money into institutions such as black banks, real estate development firms, venture capital, colleges, medical research facilities but that's ONLY after they pay reparations in cash payments to strictly ADOS. Yeah that sounds like a great plan

I prefer endowments, tax relief and long term investment over cash to be honest.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I prefer endowments, tax relief and long term investment over cash to be honest.

It's not a either or choice. It's simply for sure cash payments and endowments, tax relief and long term investment on top of that so basically it'll be both not just one or the other

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not. The things that have to be purchased to maintain and grow wealth are owned by whites. You're going to spend most of your money with them whether you're rich or poor.

Right people just looking for ways to criticize ADOS about reparations. How hard is it to just pay people what they are owed without all the extra sht. ADOS been going through bs since were forced over here and everybody know it but these mfs got the nerve to say if the power was in their hands to give ADOS reparations in cash payments today that they wouldn't do without some bs attached. Foh. Either you'll give nikkas what they're owed or not. If not you a cac, c00n, or ADOS hater and your alternative would be for every single white person on this earth to be poorer than every other race.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Yes.

I don't need no class on how and what to do with my money, stay yo monkey ass out of my business and cut me my check

Free education and discount on this and that. I'll take all those extra incentives after I get my cash payments and 5-10 acres of land.

Cash, land and everything else comes after.

If I decide I want financial class, I'll read a book from the library.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
It’s not oppression. Not in the damn slightest. So get out of here with your bad faith argument.
It's actually worse. I'd expect cacs and the govt to make stipulations. They good for guilty tripping. But for our own to just be casually talking about this and to put stipulations is some oppressive bs.

There should be absolutely zero stipulation. Cut the check, a check large enough to reasonable cover generations, and make known to everyone the other already available opportunities to better our people. That check establishes the admission. We shouldn't be against that.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Only to those QUALIFIED....

and meet these stipulations....

*You are not a sex offender..or molested a child under 16

*You NEVER committed armed robbery or a home invasion of a Black Person

*You NEVER killed any young children or minors under 16

*You NEVER licked ice cream in a grocery store and placed it back

*You NEVER committed violent crimes while engaged in drug trafficking

*You NEVER bedbucked for a Caucasian male or sold Recyclable Goods to anyone of European Heritage

*If you DONT have 3 or more Babydaddies

*If you NEVER made degrading remarks or generalized Blacks from other regions (southern. Black folk are slow inbreds. northerners are a bunch a broke condescending mofos)

*If you are NOT currently in a relationship with a man whom you pressed charges for in regards to Domestic violence

*if you are a man who NEVER wore UGG BOOTS

*if you are a woman whom NEVER took a selfie pic with a Bonnet on your heaad

*You NEVER was a subscriber to LSA...or made a thread on the JBO forrum

*You NEVER downloaded a song from Young Thug.....Chance The Rapper ..Lil Nas X or Lil B

*You NEVER made disparaging remarks about ILLMATIC or Nas beat selection

*You NEVER been a BATTYBWOI all in other dudes DMs asking for BUSSY....

*You NEVER slandered our Lord and Savior Allah Haymon

*You never NEGGED the last prophet and messenger and only unacknowledged son of Allah Haymon...THE HONORABLE SKJ

If you meet these qualifications..inbox your cash app info and send 29.95 as a processing fee to receive your first Installment check