If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

If It Was Up To You And You Had The Power Would You Give ADOS Reparations Today?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
guy, i've seen a lot of your posts and you honestly seem to be either slow mentally or maybe even white yourself and posting all this pro-black stuff just to troll. i have no interest in the prosperity of rich white people, so i don't care what they do with their goddamn money, but i do not want to see black people be handed a bunch of shyt and then in 30 years, have all that shyt be gone and then we're right back where we started from. i would actually be trying to build something and that takes planning and willpower, not emotional egoistic thinking like 'just give me my money lolol!' you don't understand human nature if you think people should just be handed a huge check. look up lottery winners and what happens to a lot of them or what happens to people who get a lot of money who didn't have it before. they end of blowing the shyt. what happens when people don't have money? they go to the government for a fukkin handout. my way spares black people that because they would have bought land, invested, set up shyt so that they don't need the government to give them anything else. learn what pride is, learn what dignity is, before you come at me with the fukkin twitter-speak nonsense. any money that is given to ados should have heavy stipulations on it so that we don't do the same thing, and black scholars who are educated could come up with it also. it's common fukkin sense and it's the reason a lot of these white folks are ahead to begin with. they actually teach their kids something and have shyt waiting on them that the kids can't just be handed all at once. if you can't understand that, then you must be a fukkin retard.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

:dead: at the bolded.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
So you also with any white and non ADOS person that benefitted from slavery should have every using last thing they benefitted from slavery taken away right?

One of my favorite things that happens on the internet is when someone takes something I said, extrapolates it out to a ridiculous conclusion, then they pretend that I said it and expect me to defend it. :laugh:

Let me put it to you like this. You keep trying to bring "white people" into this discussion.

There is no aspect of the reparations discussion that involves "white people" from my perspective.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why put stipulations on something someone is due? Either you're gonna give to them or you're not.

As for the thread, my answer is a solid yes. No stipulations at all.

I answered tyhis question for someone else on the first page but i will add some more..

To be honest I'm really tired of seeing other races come here and do their thing. Jews and Asians specifically buying up all of the real estate, setting up their neighborhoods while pushing ours out. I mean I know you witnessed it in Williamsburg with them Jewish cats.

I just dont feel that a lot of people would be prepared...i mean, yes its their money do what you want but with this amount of moeny we could do a lot of damage here....thats my thought process

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I answered tyhis question for someone else on the first page but i will add some more..

To be honest I'm really tired of seeing other races come here and do their thing. Jews and Asians specifically buying up all of the real estate, setting up their neighborhoods while pushing ours out. I mean I know you witnessed it in Williamsburg with them Jewish cats.

I just dont feel that a lot of people would be prepared...i mean, yes its their money do what you want but with this amount of moeny we could do a lot of damage here....thats my thought process
Cool, the give them the resources to make it their option to use. Not a stipulation.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
If ADOS getting reparations today all depended on YOU and only YOU would you give ADOS reparations owed to them in cash payments today? Then on top of ADOS getting reparations the government would also give universal health care for all americans and 15 dollar minimum wage and tax cuts for lower and middle income folks that will help every american.

But would you give ADOS reparations cash payments today? Yes or no?
my version of reparations would be A LOT more than just cash payments.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
guy, i've seen a lot of your posts and you honestly seem to be either slow mentally or maybe even white yourself and posting all this pro-black stuff just to troll. i have no interest in the prosperity of rich white people, so i don't care what they do with their goddamn money, but i do not want to see black people be handed a bunch of shyt and then in 30 years, have all that shyt be gone and then we're right back where we started from. i would actually be trying to build something and that takes planning and willpower, not emotional egoistic thinking like 'just give me my money lolol!' you don't understand human nature if you think people should just be handed a huge check. look up lottery winners and what happens to a lot of them or what happens to people who get a lot of money who didn't have it before. they end of blowing the shyt. what happens when people don't have money? they go to the government for a fukkin handout. my way spares black people that because they would have bought land, invested, set up shyt so that they don't need the government to give them anything else. learn what pride is, learn what dignity is, before you come at me with the fukkin twitter-speak nonsense. any money that is given to ados should have heavy stipulations on it so that we don't do the same thing, and black scholars who are educated could come up with it also. it's common fukkin sense and it's the reason a lot of these white folks are ahead to begin with. they actually teach their kids something and have shyt waiting on them that the kids can't just be handed all at once. if you can't understand that, then you must be a fukkin retard.

A white person definitely wouldn't be wanting to give reparations to ADOS so that don't make no sense. And what's up with all y'all pocket watching ass nikkas when it come to ADOS getting reparations? Whether they buy land or pssy ain't your decision. Give them what they owed and case closed. Why is so hard to say you would do that. The only people I would see having a problem with saying "Yea if I had the power to give ADOS reparations today cash payments with no pocket watching or bs rules or acting like I fake care that they would blow it is either cacs, c00ns, or ADOS haters. Simple as that. I care about my people too that's why I'll cut them a check with the quickness with zero stipulations. I would advise them things they might want to do to make sure they make the best out of the money but I'm not go dictate what they do with money that's owed to them hell no. I'll be a bytch nikka if I did that. I'll get my money and lead by example. Those who follow salute but those who don't atleast they had a example and a option

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my favorite things that happens on the internet is when someone takes something I said, extrapolates it out to a ridiculous conclusion, then they pretend that I said it and expect me to defend it. :laugh:

Let me put it to you like this. You keep trying to bring "white people" into this discussion.

There is no aspect of the reparations discussion that involves "white people" from my perspective.

Ok so anybody that benefitted from slavery in the US you would take away whatever they benefitted right?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Ok so anybody that benefitted from slavery in the US you would take away whatever they benefitted right?

You're not thinking this through.

Slaves built this country, so what we're just gonna destroy the railroads and the infrastructure? Tear down the entire textile industry?

What are you even talking about? Be specific about what exactly "take away whatever they benefited" means.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Man some of yall wanna save everybody. You can teach a 40 year old cat all the financial game you know, he still might take his money and blow it on strippers and cars. Some folks are gonna end up where they started whether you give them reparations or not. Don't hold up the rest of us cuz of the folks who aren't gonna make the right choices :unimpressed: yes a few folks gonna be complaining and acting like they never got a check and how racism still holding them back, blah blah blah...I do not care...cut the check today

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not thinking this through.

Slaves built this country, so what we're just gonna destroy the railroads and the infrastructure? Tear down the entire textile industry?

What are you even talking about? Be specific about what exactly "take away whatever they benefited" means.

Hell yeah tear it down if you feel like the people who were slaves descendants is owed reparations. Well this whole country should be poor or all races should have the same amount of wealth and resources.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
So y'all willing to put stipulations on ADOS who is OWED reparations but y'all not willing to make rich white people who don't deserve to be rich poor? I knew this thread would bring the ADOS haters, the c00ns, and the cacs out. Ain't no stipulations bih give ADOS what they OWED. Periodt

Exactly what, by your standards, makes a rich person of any color/race not deserve to be rich?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
giphy.webp