Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This! All those relationship talk videos just lead people down the rabbit hole to gender war content done by youtubers who actually bank on keeping the gender war going because it makes them $$$$$$.

Meanwhile we have a supreme court that's threatening to rid us of our civil rights, but that's another topic for another day.
Higher learning exist.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
The worst part about these "both siders" is the fact that, no matter what, one side is always worse than the other but they want to act like its two sides of the same coin.
As embarrassing as the "other side" can be NEVER in my life have I ever seen them advocate for harming bw and calling them n words and all that other shyt.

Daps
As embarrassing as the "other side" can be NEVER in my life have I ever seen them advocate for harming bw and calling them n words and all that other shyt.
Nah, i'm sure a few lost brehs do that.

The problem is, when they do they get shat on by black women, other races of women, other races of men (gives them an excuse to be racist towards us) and black men

That's not returned when shyt like the OP happens to us. The same men and women in this thread telling us that it doesn't matter or that it's just a psyop to divide us will be the same people crapping on black men when we see a new passportbro thread or some Gen Z dude on tiktok c00ning with his non-black girlfriend.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men tend to get fixated on words but ignore actions that could cause ill feelings as well. Being “hard on hoes” and acting that out, is just as hateful as saying hateful words.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've said this multiple times, alot of black women only deal with black men because they "have to" not because they want to.

Even so, bedwenching ain't paying off cause even white men dash away most non black p*ssy when it comes to kids.