The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Y'all didn't post any statistics though
I didn’t post any because I thought everyone already knew them.

You guys like to talk about the black people you know in real life.

The black people in real life that I know, know that we have a single motherhood rate of 70%.

We have a divorce rate of something like 40% or 50%.

And then that’s not even mentioning all the negative statistics we lead in related to those problems.

When I get off work I can post links to said statistics if you want, but again, I thought these were things most black people already knew.

All due respect, the fact you don’t even know these things already kinda explains why you’re making the arguments that you’re making.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
This shyt is beating a dead horse at this point.:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Hopefully all black men find out who the toxic black women are and let them die miserable and alone.
So you have no real argument so you resort back to square one, the common tactic being used in here, which is to basically try and say that we talk about the problem too much.

Got it. :pachaha:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t post any because I thought everyone already knew them.

You guys like to talk about the black people you know in real life.

The black people in real life that I know, know that we have a single motherhood rate of 70%.

We have a divorce rate of something like 40% or 50%.

And then that’s not even mentioning all the negative statistics we lead in related to those problems.

When I get off work I can post links to said statistics if you want, but again, I thought these were things most black people already knew.

All due respect, the fact you don’t even know these things already kinda explains why you’re making the arguments that you’re making.

And that's not my problem, that's only the toxic people. Never have I met a toxic black woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So you have no real argument so you resort back to square one, the common tactic being used in here, which is to basically try and say that we talk about the problem too much.

Got it. :pachaha:

Well black men need to just pawg, get a passport, or whatever and call it a day.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka said arrange marriage of middle class as if statistically people interact/marry people of their class that as a solution as if Mid/Upper class don't do this forever. :mjlol:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
It's over.
So It's basically black men's fault.

Reap. What. You. Sow.:mjlol:

Are you a black man and how old are you?

Yes Black men are partial and ultimately to blame for this, but not entirely.

It is ultimately our job to fix this problem, but as I said earlier, it won't be without casualties. Also, because we live in a cacs country, we would also have to watch for interference from them and other groups. It would be a war on all fronts.

This is why most Black men are checking out and even getting their passports.

Right now most Black men from the US/Canada/UK I know would rather pick up and move to Africa/South America/Asia instead of losing everything to save the community in the west. Would you fight for that Black woman you saw in that clip infront of Planned Parenthood?

Black women in the west don't realize what they are setting themselves up for. Men are the protectors of the people, and the new generation of Black men, with the advent of Social media/YouTube, have realized the juice ain't worth the squeeze anymore. They are refusing to marry them from age 18. Black women will have no protection. Other groups are under no obligation to protect Black women, and why would Black men protect a group of women calling them bullet bags? Why would they protect a group of women that are saying they should be aborted upon finding out their sex? Why would they defend a group of women smutting theirselvea out to other groups online and in privacy for money? And don't tell me it's just an internet thing. There are 100s and 1000s of examples of this now.

I'm of the belief that diapora Africans (US/Canada/UK) are fukked up beyond all repair.

Thank God I have been setting up myself to bounce to the continent soon.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
The gist of it is this.

A lot of older black women made piss poor decisions and rather than simply admit they fukked up, they mislead the next generation and give them bad advice.

What they fail to understand is that their generation of black men had to, to some degree, tolerate bad behavior because they could only deal with black women.

Interracial dating hasn’t even been normalized until recently.

So they passed bad advice down to this current generation of young black women who are realizing that the playbook they inherited won’t work because younger brothers ain’t with that “black love at the expense of my happiness” BS.
This.

/Thread

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh:comeon:

This needs to be discussed amongst black men so we understand what’s going on out here. Sweeping it under the rug isn’t gonna help anyone
That african lives in canada, plays in nothing but snow, and brags about a dual citizenship he doesn't use.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
nikka said arrange marriage of middle class as if statistically people interact/marry people of their class that as a solution as if Mid/Upper class don't do this forever. :mjlol:
Why didn’t you quote me?

Your post is difficult to read, but the point of arranged marriages would be so that both families can prepare their respective child to enter a functional and healthy relationship.

If the relationship fails, the person who didn’t pull their weight brings shame onto themselves and their entire family.

If y’all want black men to hold deadbeats accountable, give us the chance to pick women’s partners as well.

You can’t have personal choice, but zero accountability.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why didn’t you quote me?

Your post is difficult to read, but the point of arranged marriages would be so that both families can prepare their respective child to enter a functional and healthy relationship.

If the relationship fails, the person who didn’t pull their weight brings shame onto themselves and their entire family.

If y’all want black men to hold deadbeats accountable, give us the chance to pick women’s partners as well.

You can’t have personal choice, but zero accountability.
It would work, but black people lack the enforcement element here to make an arranged marriage work. Its greater than just shame that enforces these things. Its about finances.

Both an indian and a Saudi student in our undergrad ElecEng courses explained to me that their parents were holding family wealth against them, thus they must go along with the arranged narraige and preordained career paths or hundreds of thousands of dollars would be deprived from them. And thats in addition to their family home.

Similarly, A korean in one of my calculus courses described a similar situation (not with marraige , but with general control of his adult decisions) . He was scared to death of defying his grandfather (and after he died, the grandmother matriarch) because there was a luxury property in downtown Seoul that was dependent on him finishing his computer science degree.

Without the ability to enforce family policy through depriving the child of something, there is no incentive for your 18-25yr old adult child to listen to your arranged marriage recommendation. Unlike the Asians, black people en masse are too poor to do similar things. There is nothing for them to lose if they ignore you. Kids wouldnt give damn about shame.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Zeke got eviscerated in here

giphy.webp

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
It would work, but black people lack the enforcement element here to make an arranged marriage work. Its greater than just shame that enforces these things. Its about finances.

Both an indian and a Saudi student in our undergrad ElecEng courses explained to me that their parents were holding family wealth against them, thus they must go along with the arranged narraige and preordained career paths or hundreds of thousands of dollars would be deprived from them. And thats in addition to their family home.

Similarly, A korean in one of my calculus courses described a similar situation (not with marraige , but with general control of his adult decisions) . He was scared to death of defying his grandfather (and after he died, the grandmother matriarch) because there was a luxury property in downtown Seoul that was dependent on him finishing his computer science degree.

Without the ability to enforce family policy through depriving the child of something, there is no incentive for your 18-25yr old adult child to listen to your arranged marriage recommendation. Unlike the Asians, black people en masse are too poor to do similar things. There is nothing for them to lose if they ignore you. Kids wouldnt give damn about shame.
That’s why I said middle class and upper class, though. We may not have Indian or Arab wealth but we definitely have things we can pass down.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Are you a woman?
I don’t know any black woman that talks or thinks like this in real life. There are those of us that are very worried for the black males in our family and our community. I wouldn’t have no one around me that thinks ignorant stupid shyt like this anyway. To be honest, I stay from the degenerates of our community on both sides. I don’t want that energy around me.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know any black woman that talks or thinks like this in real life. There are those of us that are very worried for the black males in our family and our community. I wouldn’t have no one around me that thinks ignorant stupid shyt like this anyway. To be honest, I stay from the degenerates of our community on both sides. I don’t want that energy around me.

OK, but how old are your sons?