martin-sit-down.gif
It’s called getting a passport.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process to generalized group of people when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...
The problem, that plays out in these threads time and time again and in fact make things worse rather than better, is that when a man does something like the women in the OP, people call them out on it and go hard against them. But when it is women, we get endless equivocation and even unabashed defenses of the women instead of the condemnation they would deserve.

We all understand it's not all women but sweeping it under the rug or minimizing the effect the issue presents doesn't fix things. Perceptions shape reality and this creates the perception of bias within a given system. Such bias, amplified by the concept of "code" highlighted in bold, further reinforces for some, the idea of this bias and for others, acts an example of this. It also hurts the idea of it not being all women because when you have rational seeming people defend this stuff or minimize it, it seems like those women actually agree but they are either too scared or dishonest to fully say so.

My point is, by ignoring the issue or trying to downplay the issue, people are making things far worse and amplifying the very voices one is trying to quiet.

That said, much of what these women are posting, regardless of whether it is true or not, still reeks of racist language. We have a whole-ass white woman in the comments making the same comments. A white woman talking about the killing of black boys and feeling safe and emboldened to do so. These are 4cac tier sentiments. This is how such sentiments become mainstream. Not you specifically, but we have black men defending it. That's unacceptable.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
If I looked for idiots I'd find idiots
Thank you. It’s like, how do you find shyt like this. And then post it here. I guess for that plat. In the same vein, they could’ve found something positive to post. For 2023, I hope there’s no more gender wars or diaspora wars. This shyt is sickening.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Caught red handed. This is proof that the rise in ‘mental health’ and therapy for black men—-spearheaded by women—-has a covert goal of ‘fixing’ men.

And people wonder why I’m dismissive of the feminist-pushed belief ‘everyone needs therapy’. ‘Men need to cry’….’No yll really NEED to cry. Be emotional expres your feelings!’

Like gtfoh. Not bc we don’t need to do that, but we do things in our own way. We are not women. We dont need to act like women. Women don’t wanna hear that, they want us to be exactly like them and they now see therapy as a means to do so. And a lot of you nggas fall for it :ufdup: They trying to lobotomize nggas

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Dummies already deflecting from literal genocidal language about their own damn demographic

Dumbest men on planet earth
The fact that one of those comments is from a white woman and some guys seem okay with it is beyond telling. There's literally no excuse for that. This is where we're at now. Ignoring or outright defending white people who want black boys dead simply because they are among black women who want the same thing. Amazing. Can't even take the time to call her out since that would expose their hypocrisy. Wow.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
leave that shyt where you found it. all the discussing is not fixing anything they do it for outrage. trigger shyt written to get the exact responses it gets. the point is the attention and she got it. you might not like these people and their messaging but even by resharing to discuss it you are living in symbiosis with them. they need your opposition and your outrage.

Nah breh:comeon:

This needs to be discussed amongst black men so we understand what’s going on out here. Sweeping it under the rug isn’t gonna help anyone

Daps
She looks young too.

Pushes my point that Gen Z black women are on a whole other level of mental illness and unlike their male counterparts, they'll get no criticism for it.

Also proves that it's way worse than Passportbros and the manosphere who are almost exclusively made up of old dudes

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
shyt is Omega Level c00ning and shouldn't be taken likely. Imagine if a breh said he would abandon his child once he found out it was going to be a girl . It would go viral on tiktok/twitter and would be a talking point on divestor channels. These women are sick and need to be called out for it

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Not the brightest women. I would suggest they not have Black boys or Black girls. I'd suggest they get sterilized. Any kid that comes from them will have a hard time functioning.

(1) they admitted to not being good decision makers when it comes to deciding a partner, and that they would allow a man they don't like to have sex with them without a condom. That is quite concerning.

(2) if women started aborting Black boys in large numbers and having Black girls. It will cause an insane ratio of Black men to Black women. More Black women without men to marry because there are fewer Black men in society.

(3) other ethnic groups of men will find it easier in taking advantage of Black women that are more insecure and have less counterparts in their group. Any kids coming from those women will continue the trend. This will drastically decrease the numbers of Black people in general, not just Black men.

(4) less Black men will lead to less Black women and eventually you'll have an Argentina 2.0 on your hands.

(5) it is necessary for a boy to have a "violent" side to him. What is bad is not knowing how to channel that violence in positive forms and being disciplined. This is why it is necessary to have competent men around that can aid in raising boys. And good, competent mothers are necessary to show the boy how women should treat them and to help them grow into good men.

That is why those women are better off getting sterilized as opposed to having children.

:manny:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process to generalized group of people when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...
It's a shyt show. Whenever you look into the OP, it's like they are obsessed.

Look at all these gender war threads started by OP:
Yall are weird for not being obsessed with women anymore
Effeminate White man is tired of you brehs complaining about fat black women and single mothers
Nosfaratu wants black men to stop dissing black women