“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
It's some sick minded bytches out here, gotta be careful who you get pregnant. These bytches not even worth being concubines honestly. Don't want to say what they deserve 🤷🏽‍♂️

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Cynthia G is one of the main voices behind the "abort black boys" rhetoric, and Manosphere nikkas couldn't even get together to fill out a petition. Her platform has only grown.

Would it have got her out of the paint? Most likely not. The fact that they couldn't at least sign the damn thing tells me these "discussions" usually don't mean shyt. Some will be outraged and then move right on to the next post.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
shyt is Omega Level c00ning and shouldn't be taken likely. Imagine if a breh said he would abandon his child once he found out it was going to be a girl . It would go viral on tiktok/twitter and would be a talking point on divestor channels. These women are sick and need to be called out for it
They know it’s c00ning too, that’s why that subset is trying to push for Black Women to be their own race because they know it looks bad and want to be on some technicality shyt

Daps
Wish I could see the comments but she blocked me on tiktok. Not sure why.
I've seen them, most of it are women agreeing with her, the rest are guys calling her out and the girl and her followers regurgitate statistics about how black men kill black women more than any other group.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
She’s not FBA

Joking lmao i fukks with the whole diaspora, but seriously… She’s not

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I've seen them, most of it are women agreeing with her, the rest are guys calling her out and the girl and her followers regurgitate statistics about how black men kill black women more than any other group.
I remember what it was… i believe it’s the fact I called out their fake ass statistic I think they say every 6 hours? Take 8765.82 and divided by the number of BW murdered 1440 and you get 6.08… but the statistics don’t say who’s killing the women.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lockdowns of 2020 done exposed so many people to extremist content over the internet. When you in the house online all day you get a higher chance of getting blasted with this type of nonsense.
This! All those relationship talk videos just lead people down the rabbit hole to gender war content done by youtubers who actually bank on keeping the gender war going because it makes them $$$$$$.

Meanwhile we have a supreme court that's threatening to rid us of our civil rights, but that's another topic for another day.