“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I been talking about this here forever but old nikkas can’t stop simping .

They’ve been brainwashed that yoi better not say anything about black woman :mjlol: .

There’s a couple of female posters who think like this on this forum and I have a thread about it . Shorty was quoting cythina G and the mods ain’t even do anything . these sorry ass nikkas was mad at me :mjlol:

Mad at me cause I had the audacity to be like this type of talk should be allowed on a bm forum :dead:

The big flaw with your argument is not all Black women are like those in the op. So I agree the old heads and their talking points.

Like breh, have you ever in your life spoken to a black woman?:jbhmm::pachaha: What about outside of the ghetto?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
if the genders were reversed this would be 10+ pages of coli going in on black men and black men ALONE. but since its the sisterhood its "leave that shyt where you found it" "both sides need work" bullshyt deflect deflect deflect at all costs:damn::damn:
"how do yall find this shyt?"

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process to generalized group of people when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...
all that shyt you typed sounds cute and all, but surely at the most simplest level — you see what OP posted is a problem?

EDIT: I understand where you are coming from but I’m puzzled as to why you used this talking point

everyone in the thread can agree this is a SUBSECTION of BW doing this and even other BW see this is a terrible thing.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
all that shyt you typed sounds cute and all, but surely at the most simplest level — you see what OP posted is a problem?

EDIT: I understand where you are coming from but I’m puzzled as to why you used this talking point

everyone in the thread can agree this is a SUBSECTION of BW doing this and even other BW see this is a terrible thing.
I was replying to @Cornershooter and his complaining about gender wars shyt on this site. It was not specific to what was posted in OP.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
if the genders were reversed this would be 10+ pages of coli going in on black men and black men ALONE. but since its the sisterhood its "leave that shyt where you found it" "both sides need work" bullshyt deflect deflect deflect at all costs:damn::damn:
Welp! Better obsess over the few that are basket cases and let them reprepresent everyone who looks like them! It's the tlr way! :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Oh and congrats on the plat, homie.
:jbhmm:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:troll:
  • Just ignore it
  • Stop finding things to get mad about.
  • It’s only the internet
  • Black men do it too
  • You hate black women
  • Yo momma black
  • What about the manosphere
  • You get no p*ssy
  • Incel
  • c00n

Meanwhile you ain't doing shyt about it

martin-sit-down.gif

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process to generalized group of people when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...
:manny: This is thecoli, you know that they don't do that here.