“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process to generalized group of people when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...

OLD nikka BABBLE.

Gen Z and young millennials (like the woman in the OP) LIVE ON the Internet.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Naw breh the coli told me Cynthia g,pink mahogany and Paris Milan doesn’t have a fan base even tho all of their videos get 100k views and clips of their videos on TikTok get a lot of views as But niqqas on the coli will these women don’t have a following :francis:
But coli brehs Keep telling me these women don’t have a fan base :hubie:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is why the pro black clowns like dr umar are ultimately frauds and panderers they never address genuinely evil toxic nonsense like this but yet want to police black men and force them to worship these ''queens'' and be subservient. Go on LSA its all about black male hatred, aborting men, celebrating their deaths. Evil stuff. Yet we should pander to these clowns and suit their egos?
Black men should seek out those who respect them, you dont hear these bullshyt from women of other races. This is vile.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
leave that shyt where you found it. all the discussing is not fixing anything they do it for outrage. trigger shyt written to get the exact responses it gets. the point is the attention and she got it. you might not like these people and their messaging but even by resharing to discuss it you are living in symbiosis with them. they need your opposition and your outrage.
This. I used to lurk on ahh back in the day, left forums when that crashed, and just got on here ..and the #1 things that’s changed in how nggas move online is bruh…these nggas discuss EVERYTHING. :mjtf: There is no discretion, there is no ‘this is beneath me’. No discretion whatsoever

A wiseman told me dont argue with fools

Let’s stoop down and debate every crevice of random Twitter babble :salute: