“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

KGlock

All Star
Daps
shyt like this dont concern or affect me. This world gonna be be full of brehs AND brehettes by 2050-2100 whether these near extinction/endangered cacs or wench divestors like it. :mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
shyt like this dont concern or affect me. This world gonna be be full of brehs AND brehettes by 2050-2100 whether these near extinction/endangered cacs or wench divestors like it. :mjlol:
this post retarded as fukk and has nun to do with the overall theme of the thread. If there’s shytty BM & BW, it destroys us internally, whether cacs exist or not. “It don’t affect me” but could possibly effect folks around you

It’s like y’all have a kneejerk nonsense response anytime BW as a collective are discussed in a civil manner

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the genders were reversed this would be 10+ pages of coli going in on black men and black men ALONE. but since its the sisterhood its "leave that shyt where you found it" "both sides need work" bullshyt deflect deflect deflect at all costs:damn::damn:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
This Cynthia G influenced rhetoric must be opposed. Black Manosphere content creators with the biggest platforms should be talking openly about the dehumanization of Black Men. Call their bluff and talk about this disgusting, pathetic hatred of Black Men on the biggest platforms. Ignoring this level of disrespect does not make you more masculine or mature, even if you can't see the manifestation of this mindset in your own life a poisonous seed has been planted and there is no telling how it will blossom. TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This was from tiktok
What kinda dialogue do you expect from a social media platform with the same name as song by a "White" female with NO ass??

TiK_ToK_-_Kesha_%28official_single_cover%29.JPG

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been talking about this here forever but old nikkas can’t stop simping .

They’ve been brainwashed that yoi better not say anything about black woman :mjlol: .

There’s a couple of female posters who think like this on this forum and I have a thread about it . Shorty was quoting cythina G and the mods ain’t even do anything . these sorry ass nikkas was mad at me :mjlol:

Mad at me cause I had the audacity to be like this type of talk shouldn’t be allowed on a bm forum :dead:

They're suckers. I ignore all those clown ass suck up ass nikkas.

Imagine a white woman saying she would abort all white male babies. Her ass would be banned from Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, etc. But its cool to spread that toxicity about black men. You don't engage with psychos like that because it legitimizes their arguments. You just ban them to the shadows where they belong.