“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lot of us do have suggestions. A lot of us suggest this shyt not be ignored/have excuses made for it/aggressively ignored and actually called out and condemned. Among those comments, you literally have a white woman co-signing the sentiments expressed there. A white woman backing the idea of aborting black male fetuses and y'all are okay with it. Something a lot of us have told you was going to happen. Now you're making excuses for it. You're covering for it. A core aspect of white supremacy being covered for by black people. All because some black women are attached to it. That's all it takes. Amazing.

I'm not covering for anything. Y'all making it overblown like a majority of black women hate black men.

At this point, I say it's time to look in the mirror.:manny:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I see what you’re saying breh, but it can get much much worse.

Especially as my generation starts to enter our 30s and the women end up even more bitter than the women of previous generations.

At least previous generations of black women could rely on having some lame save them when they’re washed up.

My generation ain’t with that.

People act like angry single men are scary, but a bunch of angry single women can get really :demonic:
I wonder if all of this is playing a role in the increase in black male suicide. Dudes realizing how screwed up the community is and instead of anyone even acknowledging it, they're told they're crazy or to simply "change their circles".

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If what you say is true, why are there so many bitter black women?

Basically gangsta rap calling black women "bytches and hoes" from the late 80s onwards. On top of color-struck c00n brehs putting non black women as the standard of beauty in music videos for 30 years.

But the "men aint shyt" movement started in the early 90s by women who hated 'lame' black men that werent on the streets or thugging paradigm.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I wonder if all of this is playing a role in the increase in black male suicide. Dudes realizing how screwed up the community is and instead of anyone even acknowledging it, they're told they're crazy or to simply "change their circles".
It definitely is.

In general, a lot of our issues as black people comes from the fact we don’t address shyt and just sweep it under the rug.

In one of my posts I said some of their resentment towards black men is justified, in all honesty.

The reason why I said that is because I know a lot of black women, that are in my family or that I’ve dated, who were molested.

People knew about it and still did nothing to protect them.

Then we wonder why a lot of those same women end up THOTing it up or outright offing themselves.

When you exist in a community where nobody takes your problems seriously, you get the results we’ve been getting.

We’re just too apathetic as a people and it’s what CACs wanted.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really we shouldn't even be fukkin with them unless they are on some type of loyalty tip.

The amount of wenching is through the roof. Like a cac I knew was telling me how he and his cac wife was sharing a black girl that was in college. So no older than 22. Sharing breh. :dead:

Our future queens y'all :dead:

But then we also got to address the fact that Black men aren't willing to fight to get our community back in order. And I'm telling you, it's so far gone, it would need severe measures. A lot of good Black men would end up in jail or dead. I think we all know this but are not willing to vocalize it because it sounds :mjpls: , but its true.

There is no collective will by Black men to make the ultimate sacrifice to gain control of the community. This shyt can't be fixed by protesting the government or asking for government intervention.

This is all in house work.

All facts breh.. But brothers and sisters have 0 trust amongst each other. We'll continue withering away until we figure out how to work together on core issues. Education and repairing family trauma.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm not covering for anything. Y'all making it overblown like a majority of black women hate black men.

At this point, I say it's time to look in the mirror.:manny:
You are. Telling people to ignore any aspect of white supremacy is tantamount to supporting it. It's the same reason why people get mad at even good cops because they ignore a lot of the shyt bad cops pull. You're literally telling people to ignore white racism. Woooow.
full

A white bytch is being racist and a supposed black man says to ignore it. Wow.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically gangsta rap calling black women "bytches and hoes" from the late 80s onwards. On top of color-struck c00n brehs putting non black women as the standard of beauty in music videos for 30 years.

But the "men aint shyt" movement started in the early 90s by women who hated 'lame' black men that werent on the streets or thugging paradigm.

And look at them now? Ran through and that street life put miles on them. And the men they loved in the 90s washed too. The ones I know at least. Why can't this mondern nikka listen to the "old heads" that seen it unfold?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

So It's basically black men's fault.

Reap. What. You. Sow.:mjlol:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You are. Telling people to ignore any aspect of white supremacy is tantamount to supporting it. It's the same reason why people get mad at even good cops because they ignore a lot of the shyt bad cops pull. You're literally telling people to ignore white racism. Woooow.
full

A white bytch is being racist and a supposed black man says to ignore it. Wow.

Are you comparing BW to cops? :mjlol: ENOUGH

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And look at them now? Ran through and that street life put miles on them. And the men they loved in the 90s washed too. The ones I know at least. Why can't this mondern nikka listen to the "old heads" that seen it unfold?

Yep. Street life from The Crack Era burns people out QUICK. Even the cats from DMX's era of the late 90s and early 00s, are :flabbynsick: and :old: looking.