“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The issue is you can’t hold “thugs” and “deadbeats” accountable because they don’t care.

They’re a minority of black men, it would be best for black women to simply avoid them.

To put it in perspective, my own Grandfather had at least 20 kids by several different women.

To his credit, he did actually support them all financially. He was a street dude with paper.

But he didn’t take care of all of them in terms of actually being a supportive father.

What he did was despicable, but the elephant in the room is this.

How the fukk was he even able to get at least 20 women pregnant?

My father told me some of these women were already married to GOOD MEN when they met my Grandfather.

And they STILL chose to fukk him and have his baby in SPITE of his reputation.

This isn’t uncommon, either.

You can’t blame the majority for women who choose to fukk with the minority.

Is this really the case though? You don't have to be a thug to be a scumbag.

At this point I'm all for ignoring it because as you said, it can't be fixed.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I already told you, these black women didn't get bitter on thier own. If you think there's so many broken black women of epidemic proportions, it's time to look deep into what's causing it.

What do you think is causing so many broken black women?
Entitlement with a dash of white supremacy. Seriously. Refusing to realize one's own role in their issues leads to these problems as well. Add a layer of racist bullshyt that plays to one's confirmation bias and you get what you have here but the entitlement and inability to accept one's own role, along with not knowing black history is key.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Is this really the case though? You don't have to be a thug to be a scumbag.

At this point I'm all for ignoring it because as you said, it can't be fixed.
I used the word thug because you used it first. You said we let “thug culture” get out of control.

You can call them thugs, deadbeats, scumbags, whatever you want.

If black women choose to procreate with these types of men, in spite of being provided with better options, whose fault is it?

Veteran
Daps
Entitlement with a dash of white supremacy. Seriously. Refusing to realize one's own role in their issues leads to these problems as well. Add a layer of racist bullshyt that plays to one's confirmation bias and you get what you have here but the entitlement and inability to accept one's own role, along with not knowing black history is key.

Where does the entitlement come from?

All these flaws come from something somehow.

Veteran
Daps
I used the word thug because you used it first. You said we let “thug culture” get out of control.

You can call them thugs, deadbeats, scumbags, whatever you want.

If black women choose to procreate with these types of men, in spite of being provided with better options, whose fault is it?

It's both sides. Takes two to tango. You can't tell me normal black men aint out there tryna smash multi broads while being married.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Where does the entitlement come from?

All these flaws come from something somehow.
Entertainment, social media, and people who lie to these women about the way of the world. Racism plays a part in this as well. Mind you, this is for some of them, not all of them. If we bothered to address the issue in full, we'd have a better idea of how many are "victims of society" and how many aren't.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
It's both sides. Takes two to tango. You can't tell me normal black men aint out there tryna smash multi broads while being married.
You’re moving the goalpost though.

I don’t have an issue with hook up culture.

When I was in college I participated in it.

I didn’t get anyone pregnant. I didn’t contract any STDs. I didn’t deceive or rape anyone. I had my fun until the situations played themselves out.

As long as both sides consent and use adequate protection, I say let em at it.

“Normal” black men who practice safe sex aren’t the issue here.

Veteran
Daps
You’re moving the goalpost though.

I don’t have an issue with hook up culture.

When I was in college I participated in it.

I didn’t get anyone pregnant. I didn’t contract any STDs. I didn’t deceive or rape anyone. I had my fun until the situations played themselves out.

As long as both sides consent and use adequate protection, I say let em at it.

“Normal” black men who practice safe sex aren’t the issue here.

Well if the problem is as big as you claim, but you have no solutions, I'll keep saying I don't care.

I don't see it or hear it in real life, all I see are healthy black couples. That perspective is enough for me to justify there is nothing going on with Black women.

No solution? There's nothing further to discuss and the bitter black women sentiment is widely overblown

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Well if the problem is as big as you claim, but you have no solutions, I'll keep saying I don't care.

I don't see it or hear it in real life, all I see are healthy black couples. That perspective is enough for me to justify there is nothing going on with Black women.

No solution? There's nothing further to discuss and the bitter black women sentiment is widely overblown
I can think of several solutions, but there’s no point in even discussing them if people can’t acknowledge the elephant in the room.

The main solution would be a generation of arranged marriages, set up between black families in the middle class and upper middle class.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Be careful w/ that question, they are going to mention stuff outside of the realm of realism.

Veteran
Daps
I can think of several solutions, but there’s no point in even discussing them if people can’t acknowledge the elephant in the room.

The main solution would be a generation of arranged marriages, set up between black families in the middle class and upper middle class.

Arranged marriage wouldn't work, nobody in the black community wants that.

So I'll continue living in my bubble where everything is all good and black couples are healthy.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Arranged marriage wouldn't work, nobody in the black community wants that.

So I'll continue living in my bubble where everything is all good and black couples are healthy.
And the bolded is part of the issue. We’re collectively a bunch of overgrown children worried about what we want as opposed to what we need.

I’m glad that you are in circles where you see nothing but happy black couples. Kudos to you.

But the rest of us aren’t making shyt up or imagining things when the statistics back up what we’re saying.

Veteran
Daps
And the bolded is part of the issue. We’re collectively a bunch of overgrown children worried about what we want as opposed to what we need.

I’m glad that you are in circles where you see nothing but happy black couples. Kudos to you.

But the rest of us aren’t making shyt up or imagining things when the statistics back up what we’re saying.

Y'all didn't post any statistics though

Veteran
Daps

This shyt is beating a dead horse at this point.:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Hopefully all black men find out who the toxic black women are and let them die miserable and alone.