The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Responses were exactly what I expected :mjlol:

In about 10-15 years when this shyt boils over and becomes a serious problem, I better not hear shyt from you old nikkas about how our generation needs to do this or do that to “save the community” when y’all refused to address it and check it the moment it became a problem. :mjpls:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

In about 10-15 years when this shyt boils over and becomes a serious problem, I better not hear shyt from you old nikkas about how our generation needs to do this or do that to “save the community” when y’all refused to address it and check it the moment it became a problem. :mjpls:

Where are y'all living where there's so many black women that hate black men? I don't see any of this and I be around black folks daily 95% of the time.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

It already has boiled over. They just don't see it because they aren't dating the new batch of Black women.

I'm in my mid 30s so I fukked with both sides of the age spectrum, and it's like night and day.

20 year old Black females don't give one fukk about Black men...man I don't even think they care about Black people at all. They are just trying to get the bag by any means necessary and will sellout at the drop of a dime.

The debauchery they engage in is disgusting. Literally. And the other groups won't marry them so then they want to clean up and come running back to the "community".

I think Black men need to put a pause on marriage. No more marrying women that aren't virgins. The ancestor knew why virginity was so important.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. I used to lurk on ahh back in the day, left forums when that crashed, and just got on here ..and the #1 things that’s changed in how nggas move online is bruh…these nggas discuss EVERYTHING. :mjtf: There is no discretion, there is no ‘this is beneath me’. No discretion whatsoever

A wiseman told me dont argue with fools

Let’s stoop down and debate every crevice of random Twitter babble :salute:

Men real sensitive these days and really out of touch if they let any of these women bother them.. A major of modern women are terrible mothers and raise stupid kids.. All they do is shove a iPad in their kids faces..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It already has boiled over. They just don't see it because they aren't dating the new batch of Black women.

I'm in my mid 30s so I fukked with both sides of the age spectrum, and it's like night and day.

20 year old Black females don't give one fukk about Black men...man I don't even think they care about Black people at all. They are just trying to get the bag by any means necessary and will sellout at the drop of a dime.

The debauchery they engage in is disgusting. Literally. And the other groups won't marry them so then they want to clean up and come running back to the "community".

I think Black men need to put a pause on marriage. No more marrying women that aren't virgins. The ancestor knew why virginity was so important.

And no more babies for these women neither. Either get a abortion or trip them down the stairs.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Where are y'all living where there's so many black women that hate black men? I don't see any of this and I be around black folks daily 95% of the time.

I live in central viriginia. I've seen anti-bm comments from extended family, friend of friends, etc. They're not abundant or as extreme as the chick in the op but obviously most people don't blurt out weird, hateful beliefs in public.

But I gotta question. If a black person said they experience little to no racism, would it be valid for them to say that anti-blackness isn't an issue?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The big flaw with your argument is not all Black women are like those in the op. So I agree the old heads and their talking points.

Like breh, have you ever in your life spoken to a black woman?:jbhmm::pachaha: What about outside of the ghetto?
People literally be searching out these attention seeking tweets just to get angry and price their points. The real world is nothing like that at all. Just go out and meet people but they refuse to do that too.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I been talking about this here forever but old nikkas can’t stop simping .

They’ve been brainwashed that yoi better not say anything about black woman :mjlol: .

There’s a couple of female posters who think like this on this forum and I have a thread about it . Shorty was quoting cythina G and the mods ain’t even do anything . these sorry ass nikkas was mad at me :mjlol:

Mad at me cause I had the audacity to be like this type of talk shouldn’t be allowed on a bm forum :dead:

That’s the reason why the Black community is in this mess.

Older black men didn’t put their foot down enough, check their women & maintain standards.

:manny:

Now the next Gen has to pay for it.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
And no more babies for these women neither. Either get a abortion or trip them down the stairs.
Really we shouldn't even be fukkin with them unless they are on some type of loyalty tip.

The amount of wenching is through the roof. Like a cac I knew was telling me how he and his cac wife was sharing a black girl that was in college. So no older than 22. Sharing breh. :dead:

Our future queens y'all :dead:

But then we also got to address the fact that Black men aren't willing to fight to get our community back in order. And I'm telling you, it's so far gone, it would need severe measures. A lot of good Black men would end up in jail or dead. I think we all know this but are not willing to vocalize it because it sounds :mjpls: , but its true.

There is no collective will by Black men to make the ultimate sacrifice to gain control of the community. This shyt can't be fixed by protesting the government or asking for government intervention.

This is all in house work.

Veteran
Daps
I live in central viriginia. I've seen anti-bm comments from extended family, friend of friends, etc. They're not abundant or as extreme as the chick in the op but obviously most people don't blurt out weird, hateful beliefs in public.

But I gotta question. If a black person said they experience little to no racism, would it be valid for them to say that anti-blackness isn't an issue?

I've never experienced racism before but it's in the history books dating back to the early 1800s. There's also countless stories of racist cruelty today.

Is black women hating black men in the history books? :jbhmm:Did black women enslave us, beat us, and kill us?:jbhmm:

Veteran
Daps
Really we shouldn't even be fukkin with them unless they are on some type of loyalty tip.

The amount of wenching is through the roof. Like a cac I knew was telling me how he and his cac wife was sharing a black girl that was in college. So no older than 22. Sharing breh. :dead:

Our future queens y'all :dead:

But then we also got to address the fact that Black men aren't willing to fight to get our community back in order. And I'm telling you, it's so far gone, it would need severe measures. A lot of good Black men would end up in jail or dead. I think we all know this but are not willing to vocalize it because it sounds :mjpls: , but its true.

There is no collective will by Black men to make the ultimate sacrifice to gain control of the community. This shyt can't be fixed by protesting the government or asking for government intervention.

This is all in house work.

Why are you putting a blanket statement over all black women?

I'm reporting this post, y'all are just as bad as feminists.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Why are you putting a blanket statement over all black women?

I'm reporting this post, y'all are just as bad as feminists.
Stop being so dramatic.

Of course I'm not speaking in absolutes. Who has time to explain in every sentence that they are speaking in generalities and not the whole community?

Some of you are too sensitive on here.

Also, what are you going to report me for? Saying that there isn't enough will by Black men to take our community back?

Prove me wrong then. Instead of being a little Randall. :mjlol:
Foh :camby:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Anti blackness wouldn’t the issue for them in their specific situation or surrounding, but the problem is when they implement their personal experience onto other black people. As if all black people go through life dealing with the same thing and should deal with it in the same manner.

Side Note: the internet has just about everyone delusional.

Last edited: