“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No. Are you ignoring a white woman co-signing racist rhetoric because some black women are spouting it?

The ways y'all twist yourself to defend this shyt is mind-blowing.

I don't care if white woman cosigns anything, if it's wrong it's wrong on its own merit and I'm taking that w/ the person who said it.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Gen X, Y, and Z as that's the ages y'all pertaining to. If you a 30+ millennials and single high chances you'll be dating Gen Z
The gist of it is this.

A lot of older black women made piss poor decisions and rather than simply admit they fukked up, they mislead the next generation and give them bad advice.

What they fail to understand is that their generation of black men had to, to some degree, tolerate bad behavior because they could only deal with black women.

Interracial dating hasn’t even been normalized until recently.

So they passed bad advice down to this current generation of young black women who are realizing that the playbook they inherited won’t work because younger brothers ain’t with that “black love at the expense of my happiness” BS.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:why: Ain’t y’all tired of giving this any traction, i don’t care what a few mf on Twitter say because the minute they log off they are none of that, you know how many women i run into who’ve never got flowers but be on that bytch demanding 200 dollar dates

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Very few black men. Majority of the time, its the superficial and hypergamous nature of women that allowed it to get this far.

It definitely is.

In general, a lot of our issues as black people comes from the fact we don’t address shyt and just sweep it under the rug.

In one of my posts I said some of their resentment towards black men is justified, in all honesty.

The reason why I said that is because I know a lot of black women, that are in my family or that I’ve dated, who were molested.

People knew about it and still did nothing to protect them.

Then we wonder why a lot of those same women end up THOTing it up or outright offing themselves.

When you exist in a community where nobody takes your problems seriously, you get the results we’ve been getting.

We’re just too apathetic as a people and it’s what CACs wanted.

You are. Telling people to ignore any aspect of white supremacy is tantamount to supporting it. It's the same reason why people get mad at even good cops because they ignore a lot of the shyt bad cops pull. You're literally telling people to ignore white racism. Woooow.
full

A white bytch is being racist and a supposed black man says to ignore it. Wow.

It's largely black men's fault for letting thug culture get outta control. Thug culture creates broken bitter single mothers. To put all the blame on black women makes you no better than the mentally damaged birds on twitter. You want to better the community you gotta take accountability.

Like I said, reap what you sow.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Street life from The Crack Era burns people out QUICK. Even the cats from DMX's era of the late 90s and early 00s, are :flabbynsick: and :old: looking.

My memory longer than yours because this goes back to the heavy drinking and smoking during the blues era of the 50s and 60s.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I don't care if white woman cosigns anything, if it's wrong it's wrong and I'm taking that w/ the person who said it.
And that's the problem. There is very little of that. Very few people have even noted the white bytch in all of this, let alone the other stuff said. It's just variations of ignore ignore ignore. It's wild to me.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The gist of it is this.

A lot of older black women made piss poor decisions and rather than simply admit they fukked up, they mislead the next generation and give them bad advice.

What they fail to understand is that their generation of black men had to, to some degree, tolerate bad behavior because they could only deal with black women.

Interracial dating hasn’t even been normalized until recently.

So they passed bad advice down to this current generation of young black women who are realizing that the playbook they inherited won’t work because younger brothers ain’t with that “black love at the expense of my happiness” BS.

Black women should be held accountable, but it takes two to tango. If there are SO MANY bitter black women as you claim, if the problem is as big as you claim, that largely falls back on Black Men. Black men need to be held accountable for mistreating and leaving those women behind.

This what nobody is saying. When there's so many broken black women something is wrong.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Because the gender wars shyt is stupid and just another distraction used divide us. The worst part?? It really only exists in this toxic ass form on the internet. What really gets me though is when someone will make a valid point about a person who happens to be a woman but the women feel the need to stick up for them and/or take the opposing view just BECAUSE they are a woman too. It's dumb and a lazy thought process to generalized group of people when we should judge people on an individual basis but that would require actual critical thinking skills...
Lol

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
It's largely black men's fault for letting thug culture get outta control. Thug culture creates broken bitter single mothers. To put all the blame on black women makes you no better than the mentally damaged birds on twitter. You want to better the community you gotta take accountability.

Like I said, reap what you sow.
Black women should be held accountable, but it takes two to tango.

If there are SO MANY bitter black women as you claim, if the problem is as big as you claim, that largely falls back on Black Men.

Black men need to be held accountable for mistreating and leaving those women behind.
Most black men are not thugs though.

I’ve proven this point to be false time and time again on this forum.

A small percentage of black men are creating all these single mothers.

Why are we responsible for what a small percentage of us do?

Why can’t these women just learn to stop fukking the dregs of our community? :jbhmm:

There is a solution to this problem, which is arranged marriages, but how many black women would want that?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And that's the problem. There is very little of that. Very few people have even noted the white bytch in all of this, let alone the other stuff said. It's just variations of ignore ignore ignore. It's wild to me.

The problem is that you think WW opinions are important than yours. If homegirl said something bad, then it's bad. I already agree on that. Somehow, this is precedence for a lot of BW off no data no stats no nothing.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
The PAWG threads lead the way. They won't blame her because they can't argue her down for wanting to dikk her down.
Black men need to be held accountable for mistreating and leaving those women behind.
Black men need to be accountable for no dikk discipline and discernment for who the woman is and the part she will play in a family dynamic.
Every time sex happens a family is possible.