“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Stop being so dramatic.

Of course I'm not speaking in absolutes. Who has time to explain in every sentence that they are speaking in generalities and not the whole community?

Some of you are too sensitive on here.

Also, what are you going to report me for? Saying that there isn't enough will by Black men to take our community back?

Prove me wrong then. Instead of being a little Randall. :mjlol:
Foh :camby:

So what do you suggest? Should I make a Twitter account to tell every broke dusty mentally ill to stop saying bad things about black men?

Daps
People going "it's just the internet" are missing the point. Three points actually.

1. Obviously this isn't something you'll see in real life. That's what the internet is for; saying things you wouldn't be able to get away with IRL.

2. Gen Z (woman in the OP) and the later half of the last generation LIVE on the internet.

3. This isn't exactly new. We've had black women make a trend where they grab their boyfriends by the collar of their shirt and call them massa, we had that one white dude on tiktok that had to tell black girls to stop with the :mjpls: DMs, and we get at least one thread a week where a black women goes viral either on TT or on twitter being a slutty bedwench, and I don't mean that as an insult I mean literal whores are going viral - like that ghetto gagger who had a baby by a white guy.

Veteran
Daps
People going "it's just the internet" are missing the point. Three points actually.

1. Obviously this isn't something you'll see in real life. That's what the internet is for; saying things you wouldn't be able to get away with IRL.

2. Gen Z (woman in the OP) and the later half of the last generation LIVE on the internet.

3. This isn't exactly new. We've had black women make a trend where they grab their boyfriends by the collar of their shirt and call them massa, we had that one white dude on tiktok that had to tell black girls to stop with the :mjpls: DMs, and we get at least one thread a week where a black women goes viral either on TT or on twitter being a slutty bedwench, and I don't mean that as an insult I mean literal whores are going viral - like that ghetto gagger who had a baby by a white guy.

Again,

What do y'all suggest?

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

According to some on here pointing this out is equivilant to feminists talking points against Black men.

Those truth bombs you just laid are mean and hurtful.

Stop it now or you will be reported :mjlol:

Daps
Again,

What do y'all suggest?
I don't have any suggestions. I'm just confused. If the genders had been reversed or if this had been another passportbro this thread would be at 22 pages right now. Young black women regurgitating white supremacist genocide talk and being dapped up by thousands of other black women is way more alarming than a bunch of lower middle class old men bragging about south American and southeast Asian prostitutes.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I've never experienced racism before but it's in the history books dating back to the early 1800s. There's also countless stories of racist cruelty today.

Is black women hating black men in the history books? :jbhmm:Did black women enslave us, beat us, and kill us?:jbhmm:

This came out 2 months ago breh.

images

Dahomey was, as the female POWs would suggest, a powerful kingdom whose leaders had an eye toward expansion. When the Agojie weren’t protecting their monarch, they were seizing nearby lands and the people who inhabited them. Those people were often sold into slavery as part of Dahomey’s trade with Europe. In exchange for human beings, Dahomey acquired better weapons, fabrics, and liquor.

Descendants of the Agojie still remember their creative methods of defeating an opponent. As The Washington Post reported, some of the women could slice a man’s head off with a curved sword. Others used their long fingernails to strangle their victims. Long before their daughters and granddaughters had even reached adulthood, the Agojie taught the young women to defend themselves—whether or not they had any interest in carrying on their matriarchs’ military devotion.

images%2FGettyImages%2Fmmsport%2Fmentalfloss%2F01gdnpn02jhrwhsypnz6.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This Cynthia G influenced rhetoric must be opposed. Black Manosphere content creators with the biggest platforms should be talking openly about the dehumanization of Black Men. Call their bluff and talk about this disgusting, pathetic hatred of Black Men on the biggest platforms. Ignoring this level of disrespect does not make you more masculine or mature, even if you can't see the manifestation of this mindset in your own life a poisonous seed has been planted and there is no telling how it will blossom. TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

nikkaz need to ban together and get these c00ns cancelled :yeshrug:

Veteran
Daps
I don't have any suggestions. I'm just confused. If the genders had been reversed or if this had been another passportbro this thread would be at 22 pages right now. Young black women regurgitating white supremacist genocide talk and being dapped up by thousands of other black women is way more alarming than a bunch of lower middle class old men bragging about south American and southeast Asian prostitutes.

Well if you have no suggestions....I mean what you complaining and doing nothing about it

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Where are y'all living where there's so many black women that hate black men? I don't see any of this and I be around black folks daily 95% of the time.
Brother, because someone isn’t screaming they hate you at the top of their lungs doesn’t mean there isn’t an issue.

And I wouldn’t call it hate, I would call it resentment.

To some degree, some of said resentment is justified because as men we have dropped the ball in a lot of ways.

But a lot of it is unwarranted and needs to be addressed if we want things to improve.

If you pay close enough attention to how black women behave around and treat black men as opposed to other groups of men, whether it be in relationships, customer service, the workplace, etc. it becomes clear.

Most CACs I come across on a daily basis aren’t open white supremacists. Most are at least cordial and in some cases friendly.

But that doesn’t change the fact that a lot of them harbor ill will towards black people.

Same with a significant portion of black women.

Daps
Well if you have no suggestions....I mean what you complaining and doing nothing about it
What am I supposed to do? Apparently, black men who have a problem with black women talking like this are in the minority, but there's an entire subreddit (r/blackladies), an entire website (lipstickalley), and several youtube channels dedicated to hating black men.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
It already has boiled over. They just don't see it because they aren't dating the new batch of Black women.

I'm in my mid 30s so I fukked with both sides of the age spectrum, and it's like night and day.

20 year old Black females don't give one fukk about Black men...man I don't even think they care about Black people at all. They are just trying to get the bag by any means necessary and will sellout at the drop of a dime.

The debauchery they engage in is disgusting. Literally. And the other groups won't marry them so then they want to clean up and come running back to the "community".

I think Black men need to put a pause on marriage. No more marrying women that aren't virgins. The ancestor knew why virginity was so important.
I see what you’re saying breh, but it can get much much worse.

Especially as my generation starts to enter our 30s and the women end up even more bitter than the women of previous generations.

At least previous generations of black women could rely on having some lame save them when they’re washed up.

My generation ain’t with that.

People act like angry single men are scary, but a bunch of angry single women can get really :demonic:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
A lot of us do have suggestions. A lot of us suggest this shyt not be ignored/have excuses made for it/aggressively ignored and actually called out and condemned. Among those comments, you literally have a white woman co-signing the sentiments expressed there. A white woman backing the idea of aborting black male fetuses and y'all are okay with it. Something a lot of us have told you was going to happen. Now you're making excuses for it. You're covering for it. A core aspect of white supremacy being covered for by black people. All because some black women are attached to it. That's all it takes. Amazing.

Veteran
Daps
I see what you’re saying breh, but it can get much much worse.

Especially as my generation starts to enter our 30s and the women end up even more bitter than the women of previous generations.

At least previous generations of black women could rely on having some lame save them when they’re washed up.

My generation ain’t with that.

People act like angry single men are scary, but a bunch of angry single women can get really :demonic:

If what you say is true, why are there so many bitter black women?