“If I get pregnant with a male baby with a black man…”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Most black men are not thugs though.

I’ve proven this point to be false time and time again on this forum.

A small percentage of black men are creating all these single mothers.

Why are we responsible for what a small percentage of us do?

Why can’t these women just learn to stop fukking the dregs of our community? :jbhmm:

There is a solution to this problem, which is arranged marriages, but how many black women would want that?

That's not the point.

The point is to hold both Black women and Black 'thugs' accountable.

Technically speaking you don't even have to be a thug, a lot of dudes are just degenerates that want to cheat

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
It's largely black men's fault for letting thug culture get outta control. Thug culture creates broken bitter single mothers. To put all the blame on black women makes you no better than the mentally damaged birds on twitter. You want to better the community you gotta take accountability.

Like I said, reap what you sow.
No one is blaming all black women. If anything, many of us have been hard on black men. We see that in this thread. The problem? A bunch of men are telling other men that there is a problem. Yet a number of these men refuse to admit there is a problem and are making excuses, failing to address this problem and waiting for this problem to get bigger, fester, and turn into something serious before doing anything about it.

If I told you I was talking about thug culture, you'd nod in agreement. If I told you about the issue in OP, well, well, we've seen yours and many others' reactions haven't we? And yes, the example applies, unless you're willing to admit the role white supremacy played in the establishment of thug culture yet one could say the shyt in OP has roots in that as well.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Responses were exactly what I expected :mjlol:

In about 10-15 years when this shyt boils over and becomes a serious problem, I better not hear shyt from you old nikkas about how our generation needs to do this or do that to “save the community” when y’all refused to address it and check it the moment it became a problem. :mjpls:
:ohhh:

I keep seeing “old nikkas” brought up a few times in this thread. I didn’t realize we had that many coli friends that are 65+. Interesting, friends.

Veteran
Daps
No one is blaming all black women. If anything, many of us have been hard on black men. We see that in this thread. The problem? A bunch of men are telling other men that there is a problem. Yet a number of these men refuse to admit there is a problem and are making excuses, failing to address this problem and waiting for this problem to get bigger, fester, and turn into something serious before doing anything about it.

If I told you I was talking about thug culture, you'd nod in agreement. If I told you about the issue in OP, well, well, we've seen yours and many others' reactions haven't we? And yes, the example applies, unless you're willing to admit the role white supremacy played in the establishment of thug culture yet one could say the shyt in OP has roots in that as well.

Here's my solution, get your shyt together. Black men need to get their shyt together. Until then the problem will fester.

Stop leaving these women behind and start supporting them. Until then the problem will continue fester.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The problem is that you think WW opinions are important than yours. If homegirl said something bad, then it's bad. I already agree on that. Somehow, this is precedence for a lot of BW off no data no stats no nothing.
Where in the blue hell did I imply that? I keep bringing it up because, as you see, many people are either defending it or getting mad at people for noticing it or mad that calling it out instead of ignoring it. That's weird. Someone saying something racist and terrible about black people should not generate this much equivocation yet this thread is drowning in it. It feels like I'm on 4cac. I'd probably get see more outrage about these comments and more condemnation of those comments on there than here. That's fukked up.

Daps
Seems like the only people being held accountable are black men while black 'thugs' continue to procreate so
In fact, a woman comes posting about how she wants to abort her son if she has her baby with a black man and the only arguments being made here are "black men still bad" and "just ignore it"

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Here's my solution, get your shyt together. Black men need to get their shyt together. Until then the problem will fester.

Stop leaving these women behind and start supporting them. Until then the problem will continue fester.
What do you mean get my shyt together? I literally make more than most people on this site, and do more a lot of black people than most. As for these women, no. Why would I listen to someone about a solution to a problem when that person can't even acknowledge the problem in the first place and instead, tells me, along with others, that it's no big deal? It makes no sense and reeks of goalpost shifting. I mean come the fukk on.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At this point, I'm convinced you guys go looking for this shyt. Real Black people don't talk or think like this. We've been infiltrated online and now it's producing real fukked up people furthering the white supremacist agenda to sow discord.

Are you married to a black man, Brehette?

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean get my shyt together? I literally make more than most people on this site, and do more a lot of black people than most. As for these women, no. Why would I listen to someone about a solution to a problem when that person can't even acknowledge the problem in the first place and instead, tells me, along with others, that it's no big deal? It makes no sense and reeks of goalpost shifting. I mean come the fukk on.

I already told you, these black women didn't get bitter on thier own. If you think there's so many broken black women of epidemic proportions, it's time to look deep into what's causing it.

What do you think is causing so many broken black women?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
That's not the point.

The point is to hold both Black women and Black 'thugs' accountable.

Technically speaking you don't even have to be a thug, a lot of dudes are just degenerates that want to cheat
The issue is you can’t hold “thugs” and “deadbeats” accountable because they don’t care.

They’re a minority of black men, it would be best for black women to simply avoid them.

To put it in perspective, my own Grandfather had at least 20 kids by several different women.

To his credit, he did actually support them all financially. He was a street dude with paper.

But he didn’t take care of all of them in terms of actually being a supportive father.

What he did was despicable, but the elephant in the room is this.

How the fukk was he even able to get at least 20 women pregnant?

My father told me some of these women were already married to GOOD MEN when they met my Grandfather.

And they STILL chose to fukk him and have his baby in SPITE of his reputation.

This isn’t uncommon, either.

You can’t blame the majority for women who choose to fukk with the minority.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
At this point, I'm convinced you guys go looking for this shyt. Real Black people don't talk or think like this. We've been infiltrated online and now it's producing real fukked up people furthering the white supremacist agenda to sow discord.
These are real black people (save for the white bytch) but 4cac and online white supremacists do have a role in all of this. The talking points utilized here are very much white supremacist talking points, distilled down to exclude black men from it so certain black women will readily accept it, and further cemented in their minds through confirmation bias. The latter is the most important tool and allows them to make the ideas seem natural and pure logic in the minds of these women all the while allowing them to ignore examples to the contrary. Using faulty or entirely wrong stats plays a part in this as well. It's why these women sound like and use the same tactics that white supremacists use. I stress realizing that there is a problem so that more people will be more vigilant in addressing and calling it out and from there, find a way to stop such issues.

The push-back thus far has been mind-boggling. Minimizing the issue is what allows it to fester.