"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So God doesn't just stop bad things from happening because of a number of reasons.

1) 1st and foremost The world actually belongs to the devil, God is its owner still, but the devil actually rules the world hence why he was able to offer it to Jesus for a act of worship. Its also why people are running around like madmen mostly... The devil will be evicted soon enough but for the time being its his joint. :manny:
2) We sinned and took ourselfs out of Gods protection, and since God is well God he didn't just clean slate and start over, plus it wouldn't have answered or covered the challenge/question that the devil suggested That we should be able to decide for ourselves whats bad and good right and wrong.
3) God is allowing man time to see that they cannot rule themselves and under no circumstances will man live peacefully, safely and happily without following Gods instructions. No man can challenge or question that after its all said and done.

4) You have to remember God thinks on a perfect level, we as human are use to being on the top of the food chain with the "best line of thinking" but we aren't perfect nor can we begin to think or reason on Gods level.
Essentially what you just said is both Biblically incorrect and a manifestation of "mysterious ways."
The "Devil" is an angel, an "adversary of the faithful" often used by God to test the resolve of "his servants" at least, according to the Old Testament, paying particular attention to the original Greek translations (there's a difference between "ha-Satan" and "Satan").
Not the ruler of an Earth domain.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To deny that there is a God is just silly, you can choose not to follow or listen to say that everything is in working order PERFECTLY day in and day out is just silly.

That would be like denying that your favorite sleek S class car had a creator and it evolved from billions or trillions of years starting with the universe to the perfect condition for solar system, to a planet, to elements and atmosphere's, to single cell organism, to creatures, then apes, then humans, then the invention of the car up until the smooth design features, gps, monitors, self start, engine and all that goes along with it.

All that just happened to fall in place and the car slowly evolved into a perfect work of art able to drive alone roads and interstates.

Its really crazy for people think that they is absolutely no design behind anything and it all evolved from billions of years of stuff.

But thats just me :manny:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: at this thread. Some of worse questions ever. No one is ever suppose to die or get sick or suffer. The world is suppose to piss strawberries and shyt rainbows. Dont believe in God( who isnt religion) but believe scientists say that there is life in the universe.
I can't tell what point you're trying to make here, breh.
Are you saying God is real, or are you saying scientific consensus has a legitimate basis?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't tell what point you're trying to make here, breh.
Are you saying God is real, or are you saying scientific consensus has a legitimate basis?
Scientists create consensus based off limited understanding. This why many atheists believe science trumps God, not knowing God is math and science.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Oh free will okay.. So why does God create so many fukked up individuals then? You can still have free will and be a decent human being.

Will has nothing to do with God creating.

Every person has the potential to be influenced, evil, diabolical, murderous, etc.

The concept that God creates each individual human is a bit misunderstood. God may have made LIFE. But the concepts of "people" and "will" and whatnot have nothing to do with God.

Also, one must understand that being "fukked up" is subjective. What is and isn't taboo varies widely from culture to culture. A murderer may feel justified, in his eyes he isn't crazy at all. The rest of the world are the ones who are crazy, and that person may be right.

Not to mention that if Satan/Lucifer/Hades/etc comes from God, and so did people, then that would me that God also has negative energies. Energies that we too would possess.

I'm not religious, just trying to answer your question.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Essentially what you just said is both Biblically incorrect and a manifestation of "mysterious ways."
The "Devil" is an angel, an "adversary of the faithful" often used by God to test the resolve of "his servants" at least, according to the Old Testament, paying particular attention to the original Greek translations (there's a difference between "ha-Satan" and "Satan").
Not the ruler of an Earth domain.

Incorrect, the devil has and does test the faithful, but he is not used by God in such a manner. Why would God use a angel that disobeyed him as an instrument to test the very humans that the devil himself mislead? Also the bible clearly say's that "the devil rules over all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth"

Anyway debating on here about religion beliefs or whatever is not what I'm trying to do.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoken like a true atheist. You shouldn't let Hollywood dictate your belief system (hence your quote). Satan owns Hollywood and they push a satanic agenda everywhere, its sole purpose is social conditioning.

You may have unsubstantiated proof of God, but I don't.

I used to be agnostic with a heavy atheistic lean. I had multiple experiences in a short time where God revealed himself to me.

I have no doubt he is real, evidence is everywhere but you're blind to them.

I can tell you my life is 10000% better since having faith. I have changed a lot of my ways and I believe I've been rewarded for such.

There's tons of people like you who present anecdotal evidence.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), objective truth often runs counter to subjective experiences.

Some vague personal spiritual revelation is not going to suffice, I'm afraid. Especially with all the inductive reasonings, cognitive biases, and just plain and simple mental disorders out there...:yeshrug:

Mason83

Banned
Daps
I don't understand why the Devil is the bad one. In the Bible, Yahweh or God is clearly the more evil, sociopathic being. I mean he killed everyone on Earth except for Noah and his family, killed all the first born in Egypt, and many many more.

Maybe the Devil is really the good one for introducing the tree of knowledge and reason to humanity....

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
LMFAO! You sound stupid. I told you you're welcome to believe what you please. And lol @ wandering aimlessly because I have not adopted beliefs or joined some cult-you sound even more dumber there. Im not bothered by anything. You're the one butt hurt because someone questioned your beloved faith.

Wrong. People question my faith all the time, I enjoy discussing it, hence why I am here. You didn't QUESTION my faith, you flat out told me it was wrong, as if you had the answers. YOU DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS SWAY.

You ARE wandering aimlessly, as you clearly
stated that GOD has NO DOCTRINE and therefore don't live your life that way. You're lost, simple as that.