"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Therein lies the problem. How can a human being who can barely understand the other human beings around him claim to know and understand an omnipotent being:mjlol:

You can't answer why god does things but you can tell us with 100% certainty that "God will punish us on the day of judgement", "there is only ONE true God", and the "world that we're living in is merely a test for ultimate judgement." How can you not know what god does but turn around and speak in absolutes and tell us what god is going to do? That's both humble and arrogant at the same time:mindblown:

:lawd: Preach!

I said damn near the same shyt a while back.

You don't seem to understand. You say something beautiful requires a creator. By your own logic, then the existence of God is illogical...unless he too had a creator.

You say you won't be presumptuous enough to speculate on the creator of your creator. But why are you presumptuous enough to speculate on your creator, but not his creator? Both of them would hypothetically be far above your head and you have seen neither...yet you casually claim to communicate with your creator through prayer and you throw around phrases like "the halls of forever".

You can't have it both ways. Either beauty requires a maker and if so, the god you worship is just the product of an infinitely more powerful being who ALSO would require a creator who also couldn't exist without a maker etc.

Or beauty does NOT require a maker to exist. Of course, by that logic, this world and all the things in it do not require the existence of any gods.

How do these nikkas know so much and yet so little at the same damn time? :mindblown:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
No. Why should he interfere? He would be interfering with our sovereignty as a species if he did. We have the right to kill each other as well as we have the right not to do so.
No one said that it's part of his plan at least not anyone who knew what they were saying. We set the plans. According to any religion all God does is set the beginning date and the end date of existence. Blame God for crazy Nazi's brehs.

Then why the fukk do we pray to God then?:why:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Harden up and accept what you can't change, this life is meant to be difficult.
I really hope someone addressed this. Life isn't meant to be anything. People just find ways to rationalize different things. A child born into the household of a successful venture capitalist/hedge fund manager will never experience the daily struggles of a child born into one of the poorest households in the world. Don't give me that "everyone has a different journey/degree of struggle" BS either. :stopitslime:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can god think?
Thinking comes with a brain, which means you have a nervous system.... Which means one can feel pain....so God can be hurt?
:jbhmm:

Come on man, we are talking about an all powerful being whose image we are created in and your debating if he can "think" without a brain and a nervous system....

What!? I love how people spew illogical nonsense some theologian regurgitated to them. None of what you said makes sense.

Its might be illogical if you've done no bible or historical studies at all, or if you just dont want to see it but outside of that its far from illogical and documented numerous times in the bible. Now if you believe the bible is fiction or something then :manny:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
thats a great point.

dont believe in god who is a master creator but you believe in scientists who were european men who tell you you came from the water and turned into a human because of evoulution of a ONE PARENT idea.

ok then.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
People have free will, and God allows that. Yes he could stop it, but that's not the point of existence on this plane. The bible clearly states that Satan holds dominion over earth, again, which God allows. This human existence is meant to be hard as hell. You're being judged on how you react to it all. Gotta prove yourself worthy of going somewhere much better.
Y'all gotta stop with this stupid ass beliefs. Yeh the purpose of life is to suffer and wait to be judged. GTFOH! It's like people adopt these belief systems (thats all it is..has no connection to god, its simply a school of thought) and mildly retard themselves.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can't FORCE anyone to LOVE YOu. the moment you FORCE someone... It's no longer LOVE. go back to the Op's video.

the part about keeping his batteries charged. you're getting that idea from movies/books you've read. where "THE GOD's" get their power from praise and "love" from the humans. if the humans stop loving them/praising them, they lose their power. No where in the bible does it say God's power is linked to our praise. However, it does state that our power is linked to our obedience to God.
I made the comparison entirely from my own imagination, the same as the logic in OP's video.
You can indeed force someone to love you, in fact people are manipulated into "loving" people all the time.
The man in OP's is creating a foundation based on his interpretation of a set of Biblical and theological rules, and then making an argument on top of that foundation.
You're almost fully cyclical now, keep going.

Daps
Y'all gotta stop with this stupid ass beliefs. Yeh the purpose of life is to suffer and wait to be judged. GTFOH! It's like people adopt these belief systems (thats all it is..has no connection to god, its simply a school of thought) and mildly retard themselves.

Ok genius, then what's the point? Sorry if you don't believe in a higher power, that must be a lonely and depressing life.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Free will is like the religious equivalent of "All Lives Matter."

Same with God working in mysterious ways. If you answer vaguely enough, its supposed to make it ok that nobody knows.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Ok genius, then what's the point? Sorry if you don't believe in a higher power, that must be a lonely and depressing life.
LMAO! I dgaf what the point of life is. I'm here enjoying it. You people think you have answers because you believe in something. GTFOH! There is only one God and there's no doctrine attached to God and no belief required. God is. That's all I can tell you. You are welcome to have all the books you want, and to believe all you wish, but that does not in any way change the truth.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:snoop: at this thread. Some of worse questions ever. No one is ever suppose to die or get sick or suffer. The world is suppose to piss strawberries and shyt rainbows. Dont believe in God( who isnt religion) but believe scientists say that there is life in the universe.
Scientists back up what they with these things called "evidence" and "scientific proof"

Why can't God come down once a year/decade/etc to show himself?