"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
some people believe the universe IS god...
so if god dont exist then is the universe an illusion?
:dahell:
explain that to EINSTEIN who was a scientist and felt the universe was god which in turn rewarded our actions within it
hence karma and chance

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Awww you butthurt you are getting hemorrhoids. A persons standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is or isnt acceptable. Atheist having a belief system now.....:russ:.
Nah, it's already established you're the WOAT. Just felt like shytting on you without having to worry about what ya sky daddy thinks about it.

Silkk

Daps
some people believe the universe IS god...
so if god dont exist than is the universe an illusion?
:dahell:
explain that to EINSTEIN who was a scientist and felt the universe was god which in turn rewarded our actions within it
hence karma and chance
That makes more sense than the shyt i'm reading but i don't believe in Karma(Darren Wilson)

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
That makes more sense than the shyt i'm reading but i don't believe in Karma(Darren Wilson)

so if the universe is god which in turn does not reward...then what is the devil?
he dictates karma and chance?? :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it's already established you're the WOAT. Just felt like shytting on you without having to worry about what ya sky daddy thinks about it.
Another L child. Man you truly cant debate me. I think thecoli has a daycare for crybabies. Cant believe they let you loose. Take a juicy juice and take a nap.

Silkk

Daps
so if the universe is god which in turn does not reward...then what is the devil?
he dictates karma and chance?? :ohhh:

A made up character :yeshrug:

Another L child. Man you truly cant debate me. I think thecoli has a daycare for crybabies. Cant believe they let you loose. Take a juicy juice and take a nap.
You're really hurting me breh:mjcry: pretty sure thats a sin

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Come on man, we are talking about an all powerful being whose image we are created in and your debating if he can "think" without a brain and a nervous system....

Its might be illogical if you've done no bible or historical studies at all, or if you just dont want to see it but outside of that its far from illogical and documented numerous times in the bible. Now if you believe the bible is fiction or something then :manny:

You can't say that he "thinks" and when I try to get some one to explain how a being with no brain thinks, act like I'm crazy. I didn't make the statement of him thinking