"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
I've argued it in one thread about it. I've made like 13 posts :heh:

i just dont get your logic about trying to be right when you think there is no god.
why do you care if others think like you? theres no reason to shyt on people who have faith.
i didnt go tit for tat with you trying to debate how god is real, why you going on that way with a believer if you're a non believer?
i dont give a fukk if you dont believe in god/alaha
are you a good person regardless??? why even debate on a topic you find unfathomable?
you want people to NOT have faith?
what is the purpose of your mission, thomas?

smfh

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Whatever helps you sleep at night :manny:.. I think time, energy and funds could go to something more productive than building millions of churches tho.. I mean they right next to each other:heh:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Isn't it funny that when good things happen, it should all be attributed to God and his benevolent ways, and it wouldn't be possible without him :blessed:

But when bad things happen, God ain't responsible for that, suddenly it's our "free will" and humans fault. :jbhmm:

So he is only credited for good shyt but we're credited for the bad shyt?
The funny thing is, we were supposedly created by God, so wouldn't the wrong we do still ultimately be his fault?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i dont know why you bother going back and forth with people who want to disrespect peoples faith no matter what religion its all about being good and peaceful for mankind. some pray some dont some go to church some dont great men of the past for several years have giving praise to a higher power.

if someone wants to say toddler shyt like if god existed why doesnt he put the electricty in the church himself or dumb shyt like that. they just want to say they are clever that they have found in their great mind the angle to make people with belief into athiest, like they are the greatest latural thinkers of all time.

its bullshyt they are just living very shytty depressing lives and looking to project their own misery on others who are getting on with their lives without the retarded dumb logic. 'if god exist then blah blaah ...........' :russ: just so foolish.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just dont get your logic about trying to be right when you think there is no god.
why do you care if others think like you? theres no reason to shyt on people who have faith.
i didnt go tit for tat with you trying to debate how god is real, why you going on that way with a believer if you're a non believer?
i dont give a fukk if you dont believe in god/alaha
are you a good person regardless??? why even debate on a topic you find unfathomable?
you want people to NOT have faith?
what is the purpose of your mission, thomas?

smfh
Are you five? Why so many questions?
I'm not "trying to be right," I have spent 20 years on this Earth and have yet to have seen evidence of any "God," and I find the entire concept of a existence fueled by a "higher being" to a little insulting in is ridiculousness. Kids are mocked for believing in things like the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus, yet adults have beliefs in "beings" with just as must validity.
I do not want people to have faith, faith is a fools errand and a waste of effort.
There are so many issues with religious beliefs, and the damage they cause, honestly I'm not a fan.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Are you five? Why so many questions?
I'm not "trying to be right," I have spent 20 years on this Earth and have yet to have seen evidence of any "God," and I find the entire concept of a existence fueled by a "higher being" to a little insulting in is ridiculousness. Kids are mocked for believing in things like the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus, yet adults have beliefs in "beings" with just as must validity.
I do not want people to have faith, faith is a fools errand and a waste of effort.
There are so many issues with religious beliefs, and the damage they cause, honestly I'm not a fan.

yeah. im 5.

i stopped reading after that question, with all the things ive said in this thread you ask me if im 5.
smfh

i dont even wanna debate you. i dont even care