"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Scientists back up what they with these things called "evidence" and "scientific proof"

Why can't God come down once a year/decade/etc to show himself?

The statement you just made will go over so many heads. They don't believe in proof but believe in something they have no proof of.

Daps
LMAO! I dgaf what the point of life is. I'm here enjoying it. You people think you have answers because you believe in something. GTFOH! There is only one God and there's no doctrine attached to God and no belief required. God is. That's all I can tell you. You are welcome to have all the books you want, and to believe all you wish, but that does not in any way change the truth.

I never claimed to have answers dipshyt. I gave my .02 on the subject, as that's what I believe. You're the one that had such a problem with my statement, as if you have the answers. YOU DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS SWAY. You don't even have a belief system! Wandering aimlessly thru life like IDGAF. What an existence...

And if you dgaf what the point of life is, you're probably not living right, as evidenced by you being so bothered about my beliefs. Keep believing God has no doctrine to be adhered to, see how that works out for you.

People like you get so bothered by others saying there is a right way to live by God and a wrong way. This is a defense mechanism on your part, as you know deep down you haven't been living right, but can't admit it, so you go around trying to convince others that it doesn't matter. Helps YOU sleep better at night.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Theres no need to believe in God. Who taught yall this bullshyt. God is. No faith or belief required.

The problem comes because too many peoples idea of God is thru the paradigm of Zionist-Judeo-Christianity which is a manufactured ideology. They promote the silly idea that you have to believe in God and that God is involved in the affairs of man.

Nah, an all powerful God definitely cares if you touch yourself in the middle of the night :mjpls:

Daps
So God doesn't just stop bad things from happening because of a number of reasons.

1) 1st and foremost The world actually belongs to the devil, God is its owner still, but the devil actually rules the world hence why he was able to offer it to Jesus for a act of worship. Its also why people are running around like madmen mostly... The devil will be evicted soon enough but for the time being its his joint. :manny:
2) We sinned and took ourselfs out of Gods protection, and since God is well God he didn't just clean slate and start over, plus it wouldn't have answered or covered the challenge/question that the devil suggested That we should be able to decide for ourselves whats bad and good right and wrong.
3) God is allowing man time to see that they cannot rule themselves and under no circumstances will man live peacefully, safely and happily without following Gods instructions. No man can challenge or question that after its all said and done.

4) You have to remember God thinks on a perfect level, we as human are use to being on the top of the food chain with the "best line of thinking" but we aren't perfect nor can we begin to think or reason on Gods level.
:salute:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok genius, then what's the point? Sorry if you don't believe in a higher power, that must be a lonely and depressing life.

Unsubstantiated belief in a higher power is far lonelier and much more depressing

It's like Bane said in The Dark Knight Rises

" There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." "

True pain comes, not from a lack of belief, but from hope and belief in something that's not actually real. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scientists back up what they with these things called "evidence" and "scientific proof"

Why can't God come down once a year/decade/etc to show himself?
They back up they shyt with theories, not facts. This is why its in parentheses. God doesnt need to drop on the scene like a Sade album. God is within man. While you are too busy looking outside, you dont bother to pay attention inside.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They back up they shyt with theories, not facts. This is why its in parentheses. God doesnt need to drop on the scene like a Sade album. God is within man. While you are too busy looking outside, you dont bother to pay attention inside.
It's in quotes because it is a quote.

Bolded makes zero sense, but i expecting nothing more

Daps
Unsubstantiated belief in a higher power is far lonelier and much more depressing

It's like Bane said in The Dark Knight Rises

" There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize Gotham, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." "

True pain comes, not from a lack of belief, but from hope and belief in something that's not actually real. :francis:

Spoken like a true atheist. You shouldn't let Hollywood dictate your belief system (hence your quote). Satan owns Hollywood and they push a satanic agenda everywhere, its sole purpose is social conditioning.

You may have unsubstantiated proof of God, but I don't.

I used to be agnostic with a heavy atheistic lean. I had multiple experiences in a short time where God revealed himself to me.

I have no doubt he is real, evidence is everywhere but you're blind to them.

I can tell you my life is 10000% better since having faith. I have changed a lot of my ways and I believe I've been rewarded for such.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I never claimed to have answers dipshyt. I gave my .02 on the subject, as that's what I believe. You're the one that had such a problem with my statement, as if you have the answers. YOU DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS SWAY. You don't even have a belief system! Wandering aimlessly thru life like IDGAF. What an existence...

And if you dgaf what the point of life is, you're probably not living right, as evidenced by you being so bothered about my beliefs. Keep believing God has no doctrine to be adhered to, see how that works out for you.

People like you get so bothered by others saying there is a right way to live by God and a wrong way. This is a defense mechanism on your part, as you know deep down you haven't been living right, but can't admit it, so you go around trying to convince others that it doesn't matter. Helps YOU sleep better at night.
LMFAO! You sound stupid. I told you you're welcome to believe what you please. And lol @ wandering aimlessly because I have not adopted beliefs or joined some cult-you sound even more dumber there. Im not bothered by anything. You're the one butt hurt because someone questioned your beloved faith.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Spoken like a true atheist. You shouldn't let Hollywood dictate your belief system (hence your quote). Satan owns Hollywood and they push a satanic agenda everywhere, its sole purpose is social conditioning.

Even TD Jakes & Tyler Perry film productions?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
This is a stupid argument. Nobody will convince someone their way of thinking is 'stupid'. Its a valid conversation for those interested in actually engaging in it but most of ya'll just get off on trying to call people on the internet stupid with no repercussions because even if they come back with solid arguments you can just ignore it

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Trilema indeed. What y'all are unwilling to admit is that G-d is not "all good". What does being good even mean? It just means pleasing to the one individual or group. Is living in America good? To Americans: Hell yes. To the people who we suck resources and wealth from to live like we do.. not so much. To the grandmas and babies we bomb "by accident".. not so much.

For G-d to be all good nothing bad could happen to any creature ever. We know that's bullshyt. Most of us need multiple dead creatures per day just for food. Are you wearing leather? You are liable to clip one or two just going to work in your lifetime.

So it's pretty childish to think G-d is all good.

Now everything good comes from G-d.. everything comes from G-d. Everything bad comes from G-d.

You better be thankful that you are being cared for. If you not feeling G-d then stop drinking the water. Hold your breath for awhile. As long as you liking the O2 and the rain, then be grateful.