"If God Existed Then Why Doesn't he stop shootings and rapes"

Daps
There's tons of people like you who present anecdotal evidence.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), objective truth often runs counter to subjective experiences.

Some vague personal spiritual revelation is not going to suffice, I'm afraid. Especially with all the inductive reasonings, cognitive biases, and just plain and simple mental disorders out there...:yeshrug:

I'm not using my own experience to convince you. If I was an atheist, I would discount someone else's personal experience too. I'm just saying why I feel the way I do, and that I definitely didn't always feel this way (spent more than half my life thinking it was a stupid joke/con...I ridiculed it all the time).

However, I had it, and I have ZERO doubt about what it was. Life changing stuff.

Daps
I don't understand why the Devil is the bad one. In the Bible, Yahweh or God is clearly the more evil, sociopathic being. I mean he killed everyone on Earth except for Noah and his family, killed all the first born in Egypt, and many many more.

Maybe the Devil is really the good one for introducing the tree of knowledge and reason to humanity....

Be a Mason brehs

Daps
Even TD Jakes & Tyler Perry film productions?

ABSOLUTELY!!

Tv evangelists are some of the most horrible people out there! They're multi-millionaires swindling $ from people.

Tyler Perry dresses up as a woman more than he does a man. Pushing that tranny/homo lifestyle, JUST LIKE HIS OWNERS IN HOLLYWOOD TELL HIM TO DO.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im living life. Its about learning contradicting or not.
So you don't know right from wrong?
ABSOLUTELY!!

Tv evangelists are some of the most horrible people out there! They're multi-millionaires swindling $ from people.

Tyler Perry dresses up as a woman more than he does a man. Pushing that tranny/homo lifestyle, JUST LIKE HIS OWNERS IN HOLLYWOOD TELL HIM TO DO.
We absolutely agree here

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not using my own experience to convince you. If I was an atheist, I would discount someone else's personal experience too. I'm just saying why I feel the way I do, and that I definitely didn't always feel this way (spent more than half my life thinking it was a stupid joke/con...I ridiculed it all the time).

However, I had it, and I have ZERO doubt about what it was. Life changing stuff.

I have found a peace that surpasses understanding and am learning to be content in all things. That is life changing. Nothing that no one can take from me, and I know the source.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i dont believe in god

i do believe how ever the life we live requires balance

say no more fam.

ppmka3.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How does a atheist know of a moral compass? You missed the "free will" lecture pages ago. Are you squeaky clean?
Do you even understand the definition of morals you stupid ass bytch?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scientists create consensus based off limited understanding. This why many atheists believe science trumps God, not knowing God is math and science.
You really are the WOAT :dead:
God doesn't exist,
Therefore, science does indeed trump God.