Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
  1. The Affordable Care Act (2010): This law, often referred to as "Obamacare," significantly expanded health insurance coverage and has disproportionately helped Black Americans, who have historically been more likely to be uninsured.
  2. Fair Sentencing Act (2010): This law reduced the disparity in sentencing for crack versus powder cocaine offenses, which had disproportionately affected Black Americans.
  3. Every Student Succeeds Act (2015): This replaced the No Child Left Behind Act and aimed to provide equal educational opportunities to all students, including those from minority and disadvantaged communities.
  4. First Step Act (2018): A bipartisan effort with strong Democratic support, this act aimed to make the criminal justice system fairer, reduce recidivism, and improve prison conditions.
  5. George Floyd Justice in Policing Act (2020): Although it was passed in the House, it has not been passed in the Senate as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. It aimed to increase accountability for law enforcement misconduct, restrict the use of certain policing practices, enhance transparency and data collection, and establish best practices and training requirements.
  6. For the People Act (2021): It aimed to expand voting rights, change campaign finance laws to reduce the influence of money in politics, limit partisan gerrymandering, and create new ethics rules for federal officeholders. This legislation could disproportionately benefit Black Americans, who have historically faced more barriers to voting.
  7. The American Rescue Plan (2021): This economic stimulus bill included provisions such as an expanded Child Tax Credit, which was expected to significantly reduce child poverty, particularly in Black and Hispanic communities.
giphy.webp

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
There is a saying about not what people say, yet what they do.
Some posters have thousands of posts, and most of them are bullshyt.
Picking fights, disrespect, maga support etc etc

In such serious political times, I encourage folks to not take them serious.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
To the #BothSiders who want to solely blame Blue States and Democrats for Black poverty and crime in inner cities, explain to me why Republicans have done such a horrible job at resolving those issues in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana where the stats for Black people are the most bleak compared to the rest of the country.

At least there's strong middle class Black nabes and communities in Blue States like New York, Maryland, and California.

Liberal NYC has this to boast of.

Report: Median Black Income Surpasses Whites' in Queens (1994)

Blacks out-earn whites only in Queens County (2006)

Also, Liberal California has Baldwin Park and Ladera Heights and Liberal Maryland has strong middle class Black communities outside of Baltimore.

Even places in the South that have strong Black middle class places like Atlanta and Houston are basically a Blue Oasis and not the norm for their states. Houston is the most liberal city in Texas and Atlanta is the most liberal city in Georgia. Right Wingers even hate on these 2 places for being more liberal than the rest of the state which they see as a threat to their elections.

Trying to correlate Democrat voting with internal issues with our communities is a reach to begin with but my point is that ya'll don't tell the full story because the vast majority of middle-upper class Black communities and middle-upper class Black people are also heavily Democrat.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The GOP is indeed at their dying stages. Why jump to a sinking ship?

Who wants to support an anti intellectual political party to "leverage" our votes? Does Cube want to be accompanied by Jordan Peterson and Clarance Thomas?

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Everyday I start believe that black folks may simply be lost in this country.:snoop:

Folk in here are questioning WHY we should be leveraging our vote?:why:
People want to pretend as if Repub's are the only racists, when you have literal Dem Politicians spewing off racist vitriol on tape?!:childplease:

If we continue to do the same things, or demand the same things (i.e. which is nothing), then things will never change. We will fall further and further into the dregs of society. We will permanently become the underclass in a country that we largely built from the ground up.

And I have the feeling that some of you are OK with this.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everyday I start believe that black folks may simply be lost in this country.:snoop:

Folk in here are questioning WHY we should be leveraging our vote?:why:
People want to pretend as if Repub's are the only racists, when you have literal Dem Politicians spewing off racist vitriol on tape?!:childplease:

If we continue to do the same things, or demand the same things (i.e. which is nothing), then things will never change. We will fall further and further into the dregs of society. We will permanently become the underclass in a country that we largely built from the ground up.

And I have the feeling that some of you are OK with this.
Explain the process. How do you leverage your vote with the party that actively works to suppress that right?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its too late…. America is ruled my Talmudic law now, folks….

Y’all know the Talmud is the only holy book that recognized more than one gender? Yes according to the Talmud, a sacred Jewish text, there are 6 genders including “androgynous”, which is a Hebrew word.

That’s why the trans shyt is being forced on us just like it was forced on Germany during the Weimar Republic before the nazis do those things.

They’re doing the same thing here now.

So all political debate is essentially just controlled by upper level “J’s” and globalists.

Trump is supposed to be the “face of the nazi’s” that will fight against the “globalists”.

It’s a set up.

Black folks voting republican is just going to speed up this prewritten story. This country is destined for civil conflict. Voting republican will just ensure you can have weapons for the civil conflict, that’s about it :manny:

Well thank God the Nazis stepped in to save Germany and the world from those evil Jews and their LBGTQ agenda. :whew:

I mean it only cost 100 million lives globally, but hey :yeshrug:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
There comes a certain point in a failing relationship where a man or a woman says to their partner, “this is not working, I’m out”

We do that in our homes, but when it comes to what were talking about in here we say “this is not working, lets try this again next time I see you”

So with this anagoly, does leaving the relationship mean leaving the country? Because that's the only way this analogy works.

You're still in the relationship as long as you are living in the states

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Explain the process. How do you leverage your vote with the party that actively works to suppress that right?

Heads talk about leveraging your vote, but not leveraging ECONOMICS like boycotting luxury brands that hate black people. :sas2:

Yes, and I say this as someone that acknowledges and despise many Democrat candidates. The GOP is never the answer to anything relevant.