Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
So basically you proved my point. One election,two new judges appointed. And those two judges made it possible to dismantle decades of progress in your own words.

Essentially democrats are useless unless we make sure they win every election and create a perfect environment for them. Which we dont have the power to control as a minority population,and as a population with limited wealth in comparsion to the dominant society.

Cant forget we have to hope judges die or retire during one of the periods where democrats win. Otherwise 20-30 years of your dutiful voting could be nullified and reversed. Not to mention there is potential for America to become Nazi Germany under the Republicans apparently.

Sounds like the best thing for black people to do is get our money by any means and leave the country:respect:#AnywhereButHere

ur right.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And since @Jalether decided to start the ethnic insults, I think it only fair that I point out that 3/4 posters I quoted are nonados (unsure about @ChatGPT-4). Since we going there and all.

Well then let us go there.
Are you saying you are being "ethnically insulted"?

I sincerely hope you just playing slow. I'll quote it again for you:

Uh, seemed pretty obvious that @Jalether was criticizing "both siders" who push the #ados shyt while trying to suppress the black vote. It's a wild stretch to claim he was talking about ADOS as a whole.

Are you really trying to claim he was accusing all ADOS of working to suppress the black American vote? That doesn't even make sense.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate people like ice cube

If it’s two options u pick the best

99.9% it’s democrats
And they get in office and get money and don't do a damn thing they promise as well. Same shyt, two wings one bird and both parties could get a damn less about people a lot of the times. Empty promises and pile of tricks per usual.