Ice Cube says The Black Community can't keep blindly supporting Democrats.. Is he a c00n?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:heh: You're not advocating fighting though. You're advocating sitting on the sidelines. Lazy ass nikka.

All while buying clout demon luxury shyt from Europeans that hate black people. How hard is it to do an economic boycott nowadays? :why:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
There's a difference between being critical of your own party and wanting Democrats to fukking lose. Stop playing dumb.

These black free thinker c00ns like Cube and several in this thread don't want to improve the Democrat party and pro-liberal policy In America. They are very much partisan and they want the Republicans to win. That is there end goal. They are not above anyone who "votes Democrat" and all this blatant gaslighting is why we call out these "I just have a different opinion" agents for the hacks they truly are.

Once again being critical of your party of choice and telling people to stop voting for them are two completely different things. We not playing this simple minded gaslighting going into '24.
Exactly. There's constructive criticism and then there's sabotage. these Ados c00ns main objective is to suppress the black vote and see democrats lose

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
With so much money swirling around.
The coli right wingers are gonna be busy next few months.
Will be a lot of "so what if our rights are taken away, hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah, you scared of klan members, hahahahahaha?"

Will be a combination of anti immigration and republican support
Hope yall get paid well

Cause from the looks of it, there are far more right wingers than there are democrats/liberals

I personally think the right wing funded posters want to take over the website
YES I SAID IT

THE RIGHT WING WANTS THE COLI

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
good point. The thing is we should do both. Desantis doing so many outrageous policies that you can't help but cover it but definitley I want Democrats held acountable too
3. **Use your voice**: Speak out about your concerns, whether that's through social media, in local community meetings, or by writing op-eds for your local newspaper. The more people are talking about an issue, the more likely it is to get the attention of politicians.

When we do, we get responses like these. And @LeVraiPapi is a gd lie. If you wanted Dems held accountable, you wouldn't try so hard to silence those who attempt to do so.
Will be a lot of "so what if our rights are taken away, hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah, you scared of klan members, hahahahahaha?"

Hope yall get paid well

Cause from the looks of it, there are far more right wingers than there are democrats/liberals

YES I SAID IT

Exactly. There's constructive criticism and then there's sabotage. these Ados c00ns main objective is to suppress the black vote and see democrats lose

And since @Jalether decided to start the ethnic insults, I think it only fair that I point out that 3/4 posters I quoted are nonados (unsure about @ChatGPT-4). Since we going there and all.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That money is going towards fixing a public crisis, it's not money for Latino immgrants.

You got to be the most simple minded crab in a barrel c00nservative I've ever seen. Bar none.

All up in arms over anything immigrants like some pearl clutching cac but quiet as a mouse at actual white supremacist. Coward add fake radicals man.
:mjlol: These are perfect black democrat talking points, which makes perfect sense since you said you worked in media. You start with the basic dem talking point, then you personalize it for a black audience with lots of race-based insults and re-direction to 'the REAL racists.'

It's like a formula, yall so tacky and transparent. :mjlol:

To the #BothSiders who want to solely blame Blue States and Democrats for Black poverty and crime in inner cities, explain to me why Republicans have done such a horrible job at resolving those issues in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana where the stats for Black people are the most bleak compared to the rest of the country.

At least there's strong middle class Black nabes and communities in Blue States like New York, Maryland, and California.

Liberal NYC has this to boast of.

Report: Median Black Income Surpasses Whites' in Queens (1994)

Blacks out-earn whites only in Queens County (2006)

Your studies are decades old. Those black people in Queens have since retired and likely relocated further south.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When we do, we get responses like these. And @LeVraiPapi is a gd lie. If you wanted Dems held accountable, you wouldn't try so hard to silence those who attempt to do so.

And since @Jalether decided to start the ethnic insults, I think it only fair that I point out that 3/4 posters I quoted are nonados (unsure about @ChatGPT-4). Since we going there and all.

Well then let us go there.
Are you saying you are being "ethnically insulted"?

Are you saying we are different people, with different cultures and mentalities?

Making sure you are saying exactly what I think you saying.

You smart enough to know how this goes, its going to hutu and tutsi territory.
Lets see if you thought this out.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

There is a difference between good and bad faith arguments. That’s what happens a lot lately in here.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Are you saying you are being "ethnically insulted"?
I sincerely hope you just playing slow. I'll quote it again for you:

There is a difference between good and bad faith arguments. That’s what happens a lot lately in here.
You don't get to make that choice, esp since yo ass just got here. There's no way the fam you left at home would respect my opinion on Haitian politics with barely a generation in the country.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

You don't get to make that choice, esp since yo ass just got here. There's no way the fam you left at home would respect my opinion on Haitian politics with barely a generation in the country.

Again I ask, are you being "ethnically insulted"?
Those are serious accusations.
Tantamount to calling someone a racist.

Is that what is really happening with those comments?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Nothing = reparations right? If you think Democrats have done nothing in 75 years to benefit black families then you need to do some research.

Unfortunately to a lot of people on here “dems no nothing” = “I haven’t received a check in the mail”

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

huh ? Wtf ? :dead:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: These are perfect black democrat talking points, which makes perfect sense since you said you worked in media. You start with the basic dem talking point, then you personalize it for a black audience with lots of race-based insults and re-direction to 'the REAL racists.'

It's like a formula, yall so tacky and transparent. :mjlol:

Your studies are decades old. Those black people in Queens have since retired and likely relocated further south.

This idiot calls fukking FACTS "democrat talking points" like a good little c00nservative. Yes HarlemHottie, in conservative world truth and facts and things like that have a liberal bias and agenda. We know yall live in a twisted natcisstic world where Donald Trump and is more trustworthy than "the librul meediuh!!

You and the rest of your "socially c00nservative" clique are the patron saints of taking white supremacist, conservative, anti-rights, anti-liberalism agendas and "personalizing" those agendas into some pseudo intellectual pro-black cause that shares no end goal but to help Republicans take power over our lives and our laws.

It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to convince this board that you are apologetic to white supremacists, and are a partisan hack for the Republican Party, calling other people "blind Democrat supporters" to project the fact that your a fukking Republican Party shill pushing your own agenda.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Hope yall get paid well

YES I SAID IT

The whole obvious right wing clique here been working hard since 2017 to turn thecoli into the black version of *****. A haven of a bunch of bigoted, faux militant anti-liberals that think they fighting for a real cause when they're really just cowards scared of change, begging massa to set things right.