I wish i was from NYC

Daps
cap ?
y’all just had an elected official - a 300 pound whale of a Mexican woman caught on tape of saying “fukk him. He’s with the blacks” & used her power to disenfranchise black people in her district and that’s who y’all elected.

miss me with that cap shyt… :camby:

sounds like you have inferiority complex syndrome

Jay said is the best …. even in your own videos you’ll be number two

its still a solid percentage of ADOS here … and for the record the overwhelming majority of black immigrants that migrate to NYC take on ADOS culture - so I have no idea how you can compare them to LA Mexican/Central Americans
Gay babble

Westsiiiide

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
cap ?
y’all just had an elected official - a 300 pound whale of a Mexican woman caught on tape of saying “fukk him. He’s with the blacks” & used her power to disenfranchise black people in her district and that’s who y’all elected.

its still a solid percentage of ADOS here … and for the record the overwhelming majority of black immigrants that migrate to NYC take on ADOS culture - so I have no idea how you can compare them to LA Mexican/Central Americans

breh I spent time on the WC...actually had a mailing address n all that...I'm from the NE....I got no reason 2 lie.....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The lack of awareness in this post...

New York is currently around 21% black and in rapid decline, and that black population of 21% is heavily weighted by Brooklyn (27% black) and The Bronx (31% black)...

Queens is 17% black. Manhattan is 13% black. Staten Island is 10% black...

There is no secret that the black population of New York is in rapid decline, so it's funny when you hear you guys says there's no black folk in LA like the vast majority of New York, 79%, are non-black people...

So there's plenty of places someone can live in NY and not be around black folk...

We definitely not about to play this game like there's no anti-blackness in New York City. Are you serious, nikka? 🤣

The Westside of South Central LA (29.5 mi², pop 438k) is almost equivalent in size to Staten Island (58.5 mi², pop 496k), and is 37% black. So for perspective, consider the Westside of South Central basically SI but it's over 3½ times blacker than SI...

South Central LA as a whole has 820,000 residents and is 27% black. So 40% larger than SI, 2.7 times as black...

There's a bubble in the middle of Los Angeles that is essentially the cultural essence of the city for black folk, that encompasses a ton of adjoining areas, including the entirety of South Central, Culver City, Inglewood, Hawthorne, Gardena, Carson, Compton, North Long Beach, Paramount; that has a population of approximately 1.6 million people and has approximately 400,500 black folk...

That ~1.6 million bubble is the same population roughly as Manhattan but is 25% black, while Manhattan, which is economically the most important borough, is only 13% black...

I didn't even map out Central LA or portions of the SGV/SFV that have black people. Those 1.6 million bubble is a larger city by itself than Philly, would be the 6th largest US city by itself if it was its own city; don't tell me an area that is essentially the 6th largest city in the US, and is basically the size of Manhattan, and is around 25% black, has no black people...

Tell me you've never experienced Los Angeles, without telling me you've never experienced Los Angeles, brehs 🤣...

As to why someone like myself would choose LA over NY 10/10 times. Better weather, more scenic, and literally everything you can do in NY you can do in LA...

listen, if you prefer LA over NYC then that’s on you …
weather = most people prefer all four seasons rather than one

scenic = Are you really gonna compare the architect structures and diversity neighborhoods of NYC

and you gotta be trolling me if you think you can do anything in LA as you can do in NYC … come on / stop it.

But that’s neither here nor there it comes down to one’s opinion but whats not an opinion is the completely wrong statistics that you continuously drop over and over

again the black population in NYC is 24% while in LA it’s roughly 8

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Gay babble

Westsiiiide
31E1mBJT-7L.jpg

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
breh I spent time on the WC...actually had a mailing address n all that...I'm from the NE....I got no reason 2 lie.....

:what:

what the hell does this have to do with Mexicans and Central Americans being anti-black

I gave you the perfect example and you completely ignored it

which pretty much prove my point

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
cap ?

That's because you're blind to how non ados people treat ados. They aren't as blatant, but the outcome is the same. When it's majority non Ados were getting fuq over.

When it's us Ados, we not trying to get over on them.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lies. Everything in LA closes round 2am. Too many Mexicans. I like Black women and Latinas from the Caribbean. LA has a shortage of that. LA is not walkable you have to drive everywhere. There's really nothing to see unless you like driving from one boujee ass brunch spot to another boujee ass club spot. Nothing like spending a vacation driving around....Wow how entertaining:unimpressed:

I'm a Flawda breh beaches don't impress me. Definitely not a beach in LA. Hiking I'll give you that. I'd rather hike up subway stairs though while I'm seamlessly navigating thru the city with a metrocard that cost me $33 for a week.

Maybe I can see a celebrity tho in LA :krs:

NYC in the fall>>>>>>>>LA anytime during the year.
LA isn't walkable. Sure, you're not walking from South Bay to Downtown but LA is plenty walkable. This is a ridiculous comment...

Act like LA doesn't have light and heavy rail, brehs 🤣 😂..

I just defined an area of LA that is 25% black and is larger than the city of Philadelphia. So if you're looking for a black woman and can't find her there, you don't like black women. Also yes, LA isn't known for its Carib sisters but you'll find Jamaicans, Panamanian, Boricuas in this bubble too...

But sure, cities out east definitely have more of our Carib sisters. LA has more Southeast Asians if that's what someone is into...

Pittsburg over philly, what narcotic u on breh :dahell:
To be fair, I've never been to Philly. Only passed thru. I'm not sure I'd dislike it but the public knowledge I know of it, doesn't sound like my kinda city...

Pittsburgh is a wonderful city as a toyrist, may be different as a citizen. But its a beautiful city, a shytload of culture fir its size, and plenty of shyt to do for a city its size. Its a top city in its actual weight class because it gives off the presence of a city larger than it actually is...
listen, if you prefer LA over NYC then that’s on you …
weather = most people prefer all four seasons rather than one

scenic = Are you really gonna compare the architect structures and diversity neighborhoods of NYC

and you gotta be trolling me if you think you can do anything in LA as you can do in NYC … come on / stop it.

But that’s neither here nor there it comes down to one’s opinion but whats not an opinion is the completely wrong statistics that you continuously drop over and over

again the black population in NYC is 24% while in LA it’s roughly 8
Bruh the ACS which is sponsored by the US Census Bureau gives updated statistical information every year:

That's 2021, which has NY down 1.8 percentage points in its actual black percentage from Census 2020. Which obviously wasn't 24% black. LA is down 0.5 percentage points from Census 2020 below, to the '21 ACS above:

You don't understand statistics clearly, but that's not even relevant here. You perpetually try to craft this image of New York as some Chocolate City, some of us have been to New York before, brodie 🤣 so I don't get what the playing is about. NY is not some Chocolate City light on racism to black folk...

As far as the black cultures of both cities, you can find welcoming spaces in both cities. I just showed you SI-sized and Manhattan-sized bubbles where you can find hundreds of thousands of black people in LA. Your initial statement that there isn't black people in LA is false; we all know there's fewer black people in LA than in NY...

You ain't been to LA, or haven't experienced Black LA, if you've been to LA and think there's no black people. There's a big ass window of the city with a ton of us...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
LA isn't walkable. Sure, you're not walking from South Bay to Downtown but LA is plenty walkable. This is a ridiculous comment...

Act like LA doesn't have light and heavy rail, brehs 🤣 😂..

I just defined an area of LA that is 25% black and is larger than the city of Philadelphia. So if you're looking for a black woman and can't find her there, you don't like black women. Also yes, LA isn't known for its Carib sisters but you'll find Jamaicans, Panamanian, Boricuas in this bubble too...

But sure, cities out east definitely have more of our Carib sisters. LA has more Southeast Asians if that's what someone is into...

To be fair, I've never been to Philly. Only passed thru. I'm not sure I'd dislike it but the public knowledge I know of it, doesn't sound like my kinda city...

Pittsburgh is a wonderful city as a toyrist, may be different as a citizen. But its a beautiful city, a shytload of culture fir its size, and plenty of shyt to do for a city its size. Its a top city in its actual weight class because it gives off the presence of a city larger than it actually is...

Bruh the ACS which is sponsored by the US Census Bureau gives updated statistical information every year:

That's 2021, which has NY down 1.8 percentage points in its actual black percentage from Census 2020. Which obviously wasn't 24% black. LA is down 0.5 percentage points from Census 2020 below, to the '21 ACS above:

You don't understand statistics clearly, but that's not even relevant here. You perpetually try to craft this image of New York as some Chocolate City, some of us have been to New York before, brodie 🤣 so I don't get what the playing is about. NY is not some Chocolate City light on racism to black folk...

As far as the black cultures of both cities, you can find welcoming spaces in both cities. I just showed you SI-sized and Manhattan-sized bubbles where you can find hundreds of thousands of black people in LA. Your initial statement that there isn't black people in LA is false; we all know there's fewer black people in LA than in NY...

You ain't been to LA, or haven't experienced Black LA, if you've been to LA and think there's no black people. There's a big ass window of the city with a ton of us...

:comeon:

come on, breh …. now you’re being a bit disingenuous by saying I crafted/claiming NYC to being this chocolate city

what I have emphasize is that the Spanish people who are mainly Caribbean dissent, which makes up about 26 to 28% of the population have the same culture as us and when you add our population and their population that’s well over 50%
add the fact that whites/Asians/others take on our culture meaning hip-hop/urban speaks for itself

Now I will grant you over the past decade and a half NYC has been heavily gentrified, so it is changing …. unfortunately, a lot of Central Americans have moved to Queens , a lot of Whites from middle of America & a lot of Asian from the North West have moved to the city and such and such

now, as far as the data goes by the world population site which the link is below states that NYC has 23.82% black or African-American

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
As a New Yorker, I really don’t get the appeal of anywhere else. I went to Miami, and it was still country to me. It confuse me because it’s supposed to be a big city, but it’s country as hell too. And, I never cared for that fast life and flash shyt, so the appeal of Miami didn’t matter to me. I loved the fact that so many Black people was doing big things in Atlanta, but, too much bullshytting, and fronting. As far as LA, too superficial. Chicago is, well, Chicago I wouldn’t live in New York City, but I love being from there, and I am glad to have been raised there.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Brooklyn is the greatest place in the world. It's just the energy you get when you there. Just can't describe it, but it's the GOAT feeling
My favorite borough! It really is a whole different vibe. I love it there! Damnit, now I want to go home!