Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Philly>>>>>All of NY except Brooklyn
shove

stfu. Philly is Staten Island status if i'm gonna keep it funky. Nah, I"m playing. Philly is dope but it's not fukking with NYC. Lettuce be cereal.
Nah I’m good cali weather trumps all
Earfquakes, droughts, forest fires, floods, landslides....? Nah, I'll take the North East anyday.
Rap music had me wishing I was from NYC when I was young but now I'm good , wouldn't want no parts of anywhere in the northeast.

I love the south, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Shout out to NYC tho.

Be in Harlem n the Bronx everyday but cant see myself living in Queens or Brooklyn. Only been to Brooklyn once in my life. Seems like a whole other world to me.

That's why I like Brooklyn. It's off in the cut in a good way. Energy is different. I used to frequent hunts point a lot when I used to street race (this was 2000) and I knew the BX was and still got street laws that u gotta be tuned in at all times. Exhausting.

Harlem is not old Harlem in a bad way.

Queens is mid and depressing.
I grew up in the Bx and never set foot there as a kid. But then I moved there as an adult and was expecting it to be an easy transition. Nah... After years away from NYC, jumping into Bk as an adult was a bit overwhelming. It really is a world unto itself. The number of beaches really surprised me.

People getting bodied broad day in the Bronx nowadays. It's crazy man.
Some things take a long time to change. I saw two shootouts and a corpse that was thrown off a balcony by the time I was 13. The Bx in the 80s/90s was wild.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
shove

stfu. Philly is Staten Island status if i'm gonna keep it funky. Nah, I"m playing. Philly is dope but it's not fukking with NYC. Lettuce be cereal.

Earfquakes, droughts, forest fires, floods, landslides....? Nah, I'll take the North East anyday.

I grew up in the Bx and never set foot there as a kid. But then I moved there as an adult and was expecting it to be an easy transition. Nah... After years away from NYC, jumping into Bk as an adult was a bit overwhelming. It really is a world unto itself. The number of beaches really surprised me.

Some things take a long time to change. I saw two shootouts and a corpse that was thrown off a balcony by the time I was 13. The Bx in the 80s/90s was wild.

I never went to BK until I was like 18 maybe....whole different planet. I can't think of 1 common thread.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Brooklyn is the greatest place in the world. It's just the energy you get when you there. Just can't describe it, but it's the GOAT feeling
Many moons ago myself, cousin, and nephew had to drive from southern conn to Coney Island on a family issue. We slept on the floor of an aunt's apt on Surf Ave and it was one of best experiences of my life, being with her, she cooking us breakfast and looking at the Atlantic Ocean from the 17th floor of her crib. I hadn't spent the night in C.I. for a minute so I cherished the memory and still do. My oldest sister was born in the Sugar Hill section of Harlem, middle sis in Williamsburg, BK, and me in Conn.
My cousin came over there to greet us and dude was carrying three toolies on him. Said he got caught smashing someone's wife in the Marlboro Houses in Gravesend and had to keep it on swivel :laugh: :bustback:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Many moons ago myself, cousin, and nephew had to drive from southern conn to Coney Island on a family issue. We slept on the floor of an aunt's apt on Surf Ave and it was one of best experiences of my life, being with her, she cooking us breakfast and looking at the Atlantic Ocean from the 17th floor of her crib. I hadn't spent the night in C.I. for a minute so I cherished the memory and still do. My oldest sister was born in the Sugar Hill section of Harlem, middle sis in Williamsburg, BK, and me in Conn.
My cousin came over there to greet us and dude was carrying three toolies on him. Said he got caught smashing someone's wife in the Marlboro Houses in Gravesend and had to keep it on swivel :laugh: :bustback:

maaan I been to CI maybe twice.....hated the energy.....pure demon status...and it took 10 hrs to get there on foot/train :dead:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
NYC nikkas still over analyze the matrix and read william cooper

Y'all are fun to do mushrooms with and rap, but life ain't a cyberpunk novel :mjlol:

You cool tho binary

maan you ever chopped it up those brehs who dress like knights carrying swords n all that yelling in a megaphone on a sidewalk :whew:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

maaan I just peeped you from southern CT...I use to go out to Bridgeport...that shyt was like Iraq or Afghanistan :damn:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
maaan I been to CI maybe twice.....hated the energy.....pure demon status...and it took 10 hrs to get there on foot/train :dead:
true talk about that energy. the real murder inc was based in C.I., that aunt used to be a small time numbers banker for the mob. when i was a youngen I remember the phone ringing about every 5 minutes. they bought a house out in Bay Ridge around nothing but Italians but moved back to C.I. when her and my uncle divorced. He used to work for Bonomo Turkish taffy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
true talk about that energy. the real murder inc was based in C.I., that aunt used to be a small time numbers banker for the mob. when i was a youngen I remember the phone ringing about every 5 minutes. they bought a house out in Bay Ridge around nothing but Italians but moved back to C.I. when her and my uncle divorced. He used to work for Bonomo Turkish taffy.

that mob shyt is real everywhere....I didn't even peep or comprehend it when I was a kid....when I was a teen I got into it with some albian MF.....that night people showed up to my moms crib....grown ass men.....fukked around with the wrong bytch ass 1 that day

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
maaan I just peeped you from southern CT...I use to go out to Bridgeport...that shyt was like Iraq or Afghanistan :damn:
Stamford and Bridgeport. I told the coli when i first joined I lived in homes, the hood, and projects. Southfield Village and Father Panik

I still remember the drug dealers yellin coke and dope on my way walking to school.

Village. Father Panik Village - Wikipedia
the-now-demolished-father-panik-village-bridgeport-v0-z9wu1b9pe9b81.jpg

last block party in south kill​

Southfield Village Documentary​