I wish i was from NYC

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
that mob shyt is real everywhere....I didn't even peep or comprehend it when I was a kid....when I was a teen I got into it with some albian MF.....that night people showed up to my moms crib....grown ass men.....fukked around with the wrong bytch ass 1 that day

Pimpin Keithy was one of the older cats that gave me 'the game'. His uncle Bootsie used to hustle on Adam Clayton Blvd in Harlem

REMEMBERING KEITH "KEITHY" SIMMONS ( A FIX IT PRODUCTION/FOCUS FILMS)​

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:camby:

ain’t even no black people in LA
and why would anyone wanna be surrounded by a bunch of Mexicans/Central Americans with anti-blackness
The lack of awareness in this post...

New York is currently around 21% black and in rapid decline, and that black population of 21% is heavily weighted by Brooklyn (27% black) and The Bronx (31% black)...

Queens is 17% black. Manhattan is 13% black. Staten Island is 10% black...

There is no secret that the black population of New York is in rapid decline, so it's funny when you hear you guys says there's no black folk in LA like the vast majority of New York, 79%, are non-black people...

So there's plenty of places someone can live in NY and not be around black folk...

We definitely not about to play this game like there's no anti-blackness in New York City. Are you serious, nikka? 🤣

The Westside of South Central LA (29.5 mi², pop 438k) is almost equivalent in size to Staten Island (58.5 mi², pop 496k), and is 37% black. So for perspective, consider the Westside of South Central basically SI but it's over 3½ times blacker than SI...

South Central LA as a whole has 820,000 residents and is 27% black. So 40% larger than SI, 2.7 times as black...

There's a bubble in the middle of Los Angeles that is essentially the cultural essence of the city for black folk, that encompasses a ton of adjoining areas, including the entirety of South Central, Culver City, Inglewood, Hawthorne, Gardena, Carson, Compton, North Long Beach, Paramount; that has a population of approximately 1.6 million people and has approximately 400,500 black folk...

That ~1.6 million bubble is the same population roughly as Manhattan but is 25% black, while Manhattan, which is economically the most important borough, is only 13% black...

I didn't even map out Central LA or portions of the SGV/SFV that have black people. Those 1.6 million bubble is a larger city by itself than Philly, would be the 6th largest US city by itself if it was its own city; don't tell me an area that is essentially the 6th largest city in the US, and is basically the size of Manhattan, and is around 25% black, has no black people...

Tell me you've never experienced Los Angeles, without telling me you've never experienced Los Angeles, brehs 🤣...

As to why someone like myself would choose LA over NY 10/10 times. Better weather, more scenic, and literally everything you can do in NY you can do in LA...

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Stamford and Bridgeport. I told the coli when i first joined I lived in homes, the hood, and projects. Southfield Village and Father Panik

I still remember the drug dealers yellin coke and dope on my way walking to school.

Village. Father Panik Village - Wikipedia
the-now-demolished-father-panik-village-bridgeport-v0-z9wu1b9pe9b81.jpg

last block party in south kill​

Southfield Village Documentary​

stamford cool; but BP...man I had to go to a spot in the most gutter culdasac I ever been in :sadcam:

houses look like they shoulda been condemned :damn:

stamford cool tho minus the fact all the bouncers stress me for nothing; lotta bad tings tho :whew:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I briefly wanted to move to NYC. During Kid Cudi's mixtape era. That was when I was doing part time photography. wanted to do hip hop journalism. thank god, I didn't would have been chasing shadows of a profession that would be irrelevant today. :mjlol:
but to be NYC, Philly and San Fran-Oakland are the goat metropolitan

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I don't have to worry about getting my ass kicked in NY because I wore a Mariners hat :camby:
Fair enough, there's wack shyt in every city though. Ain't gotta worry about random buck-50s in LA...
Harlem :wow:

Brooklyn :wow:

The Bronx:hhh:

GOAT American city just off the women alone
Bruh I fukk with NY. It's not LA, though. South Central, The South Bay, The Westside, The Valley, Mid-City, Central LA, there's just a plethora of dope spots within all of these areas. Amazing food, amazing women, I can get any kind of shopping I want, can go hiking, can hit the beach, pick up games, adult entertainment, etc...

Im doing anything I can do in NY, in a better climate. Really LA and NY are the same places overall, just in different locations...
I briefly wanted to move to NYC. During Kid Cudi's mixtape era. That was when I was doing part time photography. wanted to do hip hop journalism. thank god, I didn't would have been chasing shadows of a profession that would be irrelevant today. :mjlol:
but to be NYC, Philly and San Fran-Oakland are the goat metropolitan
This nikka called Philly and The Bay GOAT metros. Neither are even close to LA...

You still live in Sac now, right? I'm taking Sac 10/10 over The Bay unless you got a time machine to Panther-era Oakland. Sac is shytting on the overrated ass Bay...

And I'm taking Pittsburgh over Philly...

All jokes aside, DC is a GOAT metro, so is Chicagoland, and Boston too...

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Fair enough, there's wack shyt in every city though. Ain't gotta worry about random buck-50s in LA...

Bruh I fukk with NY. It's not LA, though. South Central, The South Bay, The Westside, The Valley, Mid-City, Central LA, there's just a plethora of dope spots within all of these areas. Amazing food, amazing women, I can get any kind of shopping I want, can go hiking, can hit the beach, pick up games, adult entertainment, etc...

Im doing anything I can do in NY, in a better climate. Really LA and NY are the same places overall, just in different locations...
Lies. Everything in LA closes round 2am. Too many Mexicans. I like Black women and Latinas from the Caribbean. LA has a shortage of that. LA is not walkable you have to drive everywhere. There's really nothing to see unless you like driving from one boujee ass brunch spot to another boujee ass club spot. Nothing like spending a vacation driving around....Wow how entertaining:unimpressed:

I'm a Flawda breh beaches don't impress me. Definitely not a beach in LA. Hiking I'll give you that. I'd rather hike up subway stairs though while I'm seamlessly navigating thru the city with a metrocard that cost me $33 for a week.

Maybe I can see a celebrity tho in LA :krs:

NYC in the fall>>>>>>>>LA anytime during the year.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

This nikka called Philly and The Bay GOAT metros. Neither are even close to LA...

You still live in Sac now, right? I'm taking Sac 10/10 over The Bay unless you got a time machine to Panther-era Oakland. Sac is shytting on the overrated ass Bay...

yes, still in Sac and can't wait to get out of here in December :wow:

fukk it, Hayward>Sac :wow:

shyt, Emeryville>Sac

I'm dying out here. the only place in the Bay Are that Sac might be getter than is San Jose, Morgan Hill, Gilroy area and the Inland Constra Costa Area that are further from the water

and LA has to improve their public transportation for me to put it over the Bay personally. I did go too far with the Philly thing though. I agree with you with DC.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Pittsburg over philly, what narcotic u on breh :dahell:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
thats cap....ive spent a lot of time on WC a lot of my people are brehs from LA.....

cap ?
y’all just had an elected official - a 300 pound whale of a Mexican woman caught on tape of saying “fukk him. He’s with the blacks” & used her power to disenfranchise black people in her district and that’s who y’all elected.

miss me with that cap shyt… :camby:

fukk new yorkkk
Westsiddddeeeee

sounds like you have inferiority complex syndrome

Jay said is the best …. even in your own videos you’ll be number two

I wouldn't want to live in NYC with so few Ados either. It's the same thing to be honest.

its still a solid percentage of ADOS here … and for the record the overwhelming majority of black immigrants that migrate to NYC take on ADOS culture - so I have no idea how you can compare them to LA Mexican/Central Americans