I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Went through this in my younger days....never again. Now my game is extra crisp and I consider the friend zone kind of an insult. If you really think about it...women are horrible friends to each other so as a dude why would you want a platonic one? I mean I do have platonic female friends....but were not really friends like that more acquaintances, who do things together.

Girls will accept attention from anyone for the most part so don't confuse it for anything else. If I haven't smashed a girl in the first two weeks I'll kick her to the curb cause its a lost cause. I mean there are chicks out there who want to wait....but the hoes fukked the game up for them.

:ohhh:Aint this the truth man. I know females who argue with each other and makeup/breakup all the time. Yet I cant recall an incident when me and my nikkas ever really gotten into it, maybe once and that only lasted like a couple hrs. Ive had incidents while drunk where me and my nikkas literally thrown blows (mainly my fault) and we'd sleep it off and be cool the next day.

And as far as female friends, they really only useful to introduce me to they other female friends :shaq:, other than that :manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Difference of opinion. Being ignored is a major form of disrespect to me.

Yeah if you're in a relationship or have been dating a while then being ignored is major disrespect but if you dont know each other like that then I don't think its mandatory. Its like when you go on a job interview, If you only do one interview they don't really have to call you to tell you you didn't get it.

But if you've made it to the 3rd round and don't get the job they should have the decency to tell you so your not left wondering.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
shyt like this is what sparked the hard on hoes movement

71634-jack-nicholson-nodding-gif.gif

If you have someone who blatantly tells you "I dont seriously date men with kids" and you know you have 2 kids, why would you continue to "date" her? :what: nikkas make it hard on themselves. You tell me "Me and my baby mama still live together for xyz reason" and I say "Oh that aint gonna work" And you try to convince me otherwise? Im gonna reply "If you say so" and eat my free dinner. nikkas make it hard on themselves. If you say "My credit score is 320 and my entire net worth in is my closet collecting dust" and I say "Youre a got damn idiot" KNOW you not getting close enough to smell my dirty draws.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
no9edy.gif
That's foul.

I rather a chick be honest with me, than to ignore me. I find that to be more disrespectful. It's not hard to tell someone that you're not feeling them like that.

Ive told men "I see why youre single :umad:" and we have conversations about it and they still think they have a chance. When a chick says stuff like that you've been quarantined. IDK a nicer way to say "Youre going to die alone." WTF do you want a chick to say? :wtf:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:
u know this how?
:heh:

Ummmm, Cause I have friends both Male and Females who have stated this quite often. Most dudes (including myself) don't even break up with female, we do shyt to make them break up with us or we just stop calling, texting or trying to spend time with them...

I've never known a ANY dude to sit a chick down and tell them I've met another female that looks better than you and that I have more fun with or somethign liek that. Even the few guys who actually break up with their girls normally lie about the reason....

In Reality, The Truth hurts and if you can move on without hurting a person you obviously had feelings for and who still has feelings for you then thats normally what you are gonna do.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Some women aren't honest because some dudes get belligerent as fukk when you tell them you're not interested. Then all the "bytch, you don't look that good anyway, yadda yadda, etc." starts to come out.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I didnt read all 3 pages but why do you need to know "WHY"? Thats just too much. Ignoring is more convenient.

How is that too much? Just say "you're nice, but not my type" etc. No need for the elementary games. I've told girls who were interested in me that, I'm not feeling them. It's not a hard thing to do.

My assumption why chicks go that ignore route is to keep that dude as a possible backup down the line for a free meal or an ego boost. But that's my opinion.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
How is that too much? Just say "you're nice, but not my type" etc. No need for the elementary games. I've told girls who were interested in me that, I'm not feeling them. It's not a hard thing to do.

My assumption why chicks go that ignore route is to keep that dude as a possible backup down the line for a free meal or an ego boost. But that's my opinion.

is "im not interested" not good enough?

actually, wait its not because it doesnt stop them.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If you have someone who blatantly tells you "I dont seriously date men with kids" and you know you have 2 kids, why would you continue to "date" her? :what: nikkas make it hard on themselves. You tell me "Me and my baby mama still live together for xyz reason" and I say "Oh that aint gonna work" And you try to convince me otherwise? Im gonna reply "If you say so" and eat my free dinner. nikkas make it hard on themselves. If you say "My credit score is 320 and my entire net worth in is my closet collecting dust" and I say "Youre a got damn idiot" KNOW you not getting close enough to smell my dirty draws.

hahaha shyt like that is probably normal in the south.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Nothing burns the soul more then to get a number and what them two days before calling on some :takedat: and then u find out its a wrong number

That has happened to me before :sadcam: but not since i was maybe 20 yrs old..im 30 now and i always get what i want now :blessed:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
is "im not interested" not good enough?

actually, wait its not because it doesnt stop them.

Then you must be dealing with some weak minded men. I had a chick tell my homie to tell me that she wasn't interested in me. I deleted the chicks number & kept it moving.

She got cancelled for 2 reasons. 1) she ignored me after I asked her out on 1 date. (A date that I wasn't going to pay for, because I had a connect had a previous job) 2) She told my homie she wasn't interested. If she's not interested, then their is no reason to keep her around.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
If I have explained to him that we are FRIENDS... yes. and I give no fukcs about it. If I am not interested in someone, I personally let them know. I don't like to be lead on and so I don't do that to others. And If that means that they dont want to talk to me, thats cool... but I will let them know.

If I tell you that we are friends and I am not interested in that way and you want to take me out I may partake and I may not. Some dudes still try as long as they are spending money on you so I don't always allow them to.

By allowing the pattern of him simping on you to continue you are leading him on...actions speak louder than words. turn down that nikka gifts pay for your own dinner. Or just cut him off with a valid explanation of why.

why would a woman who doesn't date men with kids continue to date a man with kids?(and how the fukk do you "seriously date"?) and if you still fukking with nikka after giving valid reasons of why you wont fukk with him can you blame him for not being able to you serious? a lot time females mouths say one thing and her actions another.