I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:ufdup:

Not tru fam

only nikkas getting p thrown at them on par with the average female are celebrities. I guarantee we can add up the number of times every male poster on this site has been approached by a female this year and itll probably be equal to the amount of times a SINGLE female poster has been approached this year.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Case in point i met this girl at a club and got her number, i saw her pics and all..but when i linked up wit her she looked a lil different, like you could tell shes photogenic, but in real life she was not all that..and i even noticed slight chin hairs that she tried to cover up with makeup

:pachaha:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
In my most recent experiences,

If I am interested, I will show it. If not, I will tell you.

If I am not interested and you ask for my number, I don't give it.

If you like me and insist on trying to get in where you fit in through friendship, I call you out and explain how that is a lose lose situation for both parties.

The only way I will allow a dude to wine and dine me is if the interest is mutual.

No need to keep dudes around for attention... that juvenile. I want them to find love and in order to do so I encourage they continue their search beyond me

If more women did this, it would cut out a lot of the bs :salute:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Then you must be dealing with some weak minded men. I had a chick tell my homie to tell me that she wasn't interested in me. I deleted the chicks number & kept it moving.

She got cancelled for 2 reasons. 1) she ignored me after I asked her out on 1 date. (A date that I wasn't going to pay for, because I had a connect had a previous job) 2) She told my homie she wasn't interested. If she's not interested, then their is no reason to keep her around.

i guess....

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
A lot of people seek out verification and clarification. I'm one of those people. The absolute truth can be jarring at times, but I'd rather not torture myself with the guessing game.

I'm doing a much better job at taking hints, but a young nigguh is still really curious about the shyt some of these women do.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ive said ti before, men be patient,as you get older and more established the tide turns, the attention evaporates for these broads like a 1996 bmw

back in 1996 you would see this and be like damn, every nikka would look and be like :datazz:

1991-1996_BMW_318i_%28E36%29_sedan_03.jpg
and be like damn

now its 2013 aint no one cares about the old models, and the same with women yeah your hot now in 2013 getting all that attention , looks etc. but in 2025 no one gonna care

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Well considering all they gotta do is log on one of various social networking or dating accounts and have 30+ messages from dudes better looking than you, it's really not much of a conversation anymore

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dont lead men on. They create their own fantasy world. I get texts from men out the blue saying stuff like "Ima get you pregnant so we can have curly hair babies." Like WTF. Men are stupid. When you come at me like that you better believe a dinner bill is all you getting outta me :ufdup:

men say ish like that cuz there is a broad in their phone that is loling at that and opening up her legs, , if i didnt work men would stop

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think there are two losers at the table on many level, if one is so pathetic he keeps buying dinners, drinks, whatever, being oblivious to the womens disinterest in him...and the other, someone who is low, petty, enough to accept free meals/whatever from someone they don't have feelings for. Both desperate, pathetic, ones blind, but the one who is aware is equally detestable.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
men say ish like that cuz there is a broad in their phone that is loling at that and opening up her legs, , if i didnt work men would stop
I LOL, screen cap and share with friends so they can LOL.
I think there are two losers at the table on many level, if one is so pathetic he keeps buying dinners, drinks, whatever, being oblivious to the womens disinterest in him...and the other, someone who is low, petty, enough to accept free meals/whatever from someone they don't have feelings for. Both desperate, pathetic, ones blind, but the one who is aware is equally detestable.
Youve been that first loser havent you? Who hurt you? :lupe: Wanna talk about it over dinner? :lolbron:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Of course someone would bring that argument/tactic, honestly I don't go out with enough, or the the same women to qualify for that guy at all, and whether some women once or twice has got me for a meal or a $100 is whatever to me...I'll accept the bad judgement call.

But, personally, I think the real loser is someone who willingly exploits their sexuality and intimacy for money, food (LOL), and material things, like we are in the stone age and shyt.
I look at them like the addict who burns the connect for a few dollars, and think's he's getting away with someone, or the dude who scams his friends for a dollar or two, just the petty bullshyt hustle of a real low life. The truly embarrassing part of that is they revel in their petiteness and dishonesty....Preying on insecure, naive people and idiots, not much above county jail scams or stolen gift card hustles.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
only nikkas getting p thrown at them on par with the average female are celebrities. I guarantee we can add up the number of times every male poster on this site has been approached by a female this year and itll probably be equal to the amount of times a SINGLE female poster has been approached this year.

I guess nyggaz like me are a rare breed then :manny:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I've been preaching for years that simping don't work :russ:

You've heard it here straight from the ladies themselves.

Keep tricking, brehs