I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs and brehettes,

i don't have the time to read through all these posts but i have to say that women are the problem here.

instead of being direct and keeping it one hunnid they are passive aggressive.

fukk that

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Never mind she's texting me again..thought she was flaking before I made this post..

But good thread..a lot of valid points have been made..I don't think taking a female out to dinner and getting nothing in return would be a simp move..especially if her plate is $8..I mean if you come out the pocket $25 for her on a like i usually do..I wouldn't call that simping..I used to spend qwap on coke every weekend and be at the house sniffing by myself bumping music..that was def a trick move..so would I rather spend hella money on some dumb shyt or spend less on a fine young tender..:manny: shyt nikkas spend $30 a nite by themselves just to get turnt up on by buying henny.. We all got vices my dudes..

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I dont lead men on. They create their own fantasy world. I get texts from men out the blue saying stuff like "Ima get you pregnant so we can have curly hair babies." Like WTF. Men are stupid. When you come at me like that you better believe a dinner bill is all you getting outta me :ufdup:

:snoop:

:why:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Cuz it's hard to tell someone that their lack of a college degree, conversation outside of pop culture, inability to hold a job, the fact that they havent taveled outside their city, they dress like shyt, and their thirst are turnoffs...we're the sex that cares about feelings, so we just ignore you :manny:

But at what cost to the shyt in the bold. Woman use their credit card racking up debt going on vacations and going shopping which is cool but honestly how many woman can afford it? Me, I'm virtually debt free but haven't done much traveling or shopping in the past few years due to getting myself out of debt.

So I see a lot of women taking cruises and shopping but then the debt comes and then they expect a man to wife them up and help pay off that debt. Now certain women can afford it but are they investing that money?

Me personally I'd rather invest now and save money now then do a ton of traveling in my 40's and 50's when I can afford the best money can buy as opposed to now where women have to talk they homegirl into having an abortion so they both can vacation together because they cannot afford a room in a decent hotel by themselves.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But at what cost to the shyt in the bold. Woman use their credit card racking up debt going on vacations and going shopping which is cool but honestly how many woman can afford it? Me, I'm virtually debt free but haven't done much traveling or shopping in the past few years due to getting myself out of debt.

So I see a lot of women taking cruises and shopping but then the debt comes and then they expect a man to wife them up and help pay off that debt. Now certain women can afford it but are they investing that money?

Me personally I'd rather invest now and save money now then do a ton of traveling in my 40's and 50's when I can afford the best money can buy as opposed to now where women have to talk they homegirl into having an abortion so they both can vacation together because they cannot afford a room in a decent hotel by themselves.
Miss me with all that ball in my 50's. I go hard in the paint NOW. I don't have kids nor a mortgage, it's just me, and tomorrow ain't promised. And I still manage to save and invest, but I'm not nickel and diming myself. And secondly, most people who don't travel, I'm not even talking international, but damn, you cant even take the bus up the east coast to see what boston is like and you live in philly? is because their world consists of the 8 blocks that is their neighborhood, sorry, I'm past that...next! #bytchesBeBourgie

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Cuz it's hard to tell someone that their lack of a college degree, conversation outside of pop culture, inability to hold a job, the fact that they havent taveled outside their city, they dress like shyt, and their thirst are turnoffs...we're the sex that cares about feelings, so we just ignore you :manny:

this is bs, null & void

I never see of these sohh called "educated" chicks, in HL discussing "meaningful" topics. :pacspit:

Instead they're constantly engaging in mindless, dopamine saturated f*ckery,(TLR)...

carry on..

:popcorn:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
only nikkas getting p thrown at them on par with the average female are celebrities. I guarantee we can add up the number of times every male poster on this site has been approached by a female this year and itll probably be equal to the amount of times a SINGLE female poster has been approached this year.
:usure:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is bs, null & void

I never see of these sohh called "educated" chicks, in HL discussing "meaningful" topics. :pacspit:

Instead they're constantly engaging in mindless, dopamine saturated f*ckery,(TLR)...

carry on..

I lurk in HL but never post due to not being interested in many topics. The TLR is just more entertaining but also annoying. :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this is bs, null & void

carry on..

So 90% of HL isn't political or religious trolling or conspiracy theory? :usure: it's a bunch of smart dumb nikkas in there having the same debate over and over, every now and again there are interesting topics, but all the subforums have their rehashed topics, HL is not exempt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I lurk in HL but never post due to not being interested in many topics. The TLR is just more entertaining but also annoying. :manny:
It's what you make it, impose some topics then.

I don't see how female online are always telling cats, they find it hard to have conversation with cats who aren't educated, when in real life, most could care less about anything academia related(ie "politics", "science", etc....)

So 90% of HL isn't political or religious trolling or conspiracy theory? :usure: it's a bunch of smart dumb nikkas in there having the same debate over and over, every now and again there are interesting topics, but all the subforums have their rehashed topics, HL is not exempt.
:what:

Think about what you just said.Practically every intelligent discussion is backed with politics in some way or form. It's nearly impossible to try and ignore the political implications behind every measure in life.

With that said, as of recently, there abundance of conspiracy threads, mainly due to the information dropped about the NSA this week, which isn't even really new info. Most people have known this since around 05-06.

As far as troll, I keep a few peeps on ignore. The difference is like night and day.

Thing is smart dumb, cats with no factual, credible backing; get sonned to oblivion and not in a smiley / gif / you're a fakkit way...

In logical, you need to revise facts and come correct way...

Also HL has more thorough discussions than any other part of the board...

Just saying :manny:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I don't see how female online are always telling cats, they find it hard to have conversation with cats who aren't educated, when in real life they most could care less about anything academia related(ie "politics", "science", etc....)

True. I converse with every damn body- educated or not.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:what: :what: :what:Now we got women claiming to be master conversationalists and deep thinkers???

url

The Vast Majority of these women can't even put their feelings into coherent sentences let alone conversations... All you have to do is be a great storyteller and intrigue her emotionally with your anecdotes and you're golden... DON'T FALL FOR THE HYPE FELLAS!!!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I don't see how female online are always telling cats, they find it hard to have conversation with cats who aren't educated, when in real life, most could care less about anything academia related(ie "politics", "science", etc....)

:what:

Think about what you just said.Practically every intelligent discussion is backed with politics in some way or form. It's nearly impossible to try and ignore the political implications behind every measure in life.

With that said, as of recently, there abundance of conspiracy threads, mainly due to the information dropped about the NSA this week, which isn't even really new info. Most people have known this since around 05-06.

As far as troll, I keep a few peeps on ignore. The difference is like night and day.

Thing is smart dumb, cats with no factual, credible backing; get sonned to oblivion and not in a smiley / gif / you're a fakkit way...

In logical, you need to revise facts and come correct way...

Also HL has more thorough discussions than any other part of the board...

Just saying :manny:
No, a lot of intelligent conversations take place outside the political realm as well. And my comment was about political trolling - "political and religious trolling" as in neither are being discussed civilly or seriously, most threads are shock or troll threads.

BTW - I don't look to message boards, especially not this one, for stimulating conversation. I'm here for music and sports and the LOL's that come along with both from time to time.