I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
I've took so many L's with women..I'll get the phone number and they'll say they're busy or have an excuse..I'll call a few more times in that week and they won't pick up my phone..or I'll go out on a date and they'll say I'm cute and I like you and we should kick it again..next thing you know..the bish ain't picking up her phone..:wtf:

I don't know if you guys ever had these problems..but these girls need to be straight up and tell a brotha why she doesn't want to see him..Can you tell me bytch!? I'm trying to know what I did wrong so I can fix that so I don't do it again...

:wow:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I try to be respectful towards women, but the coli and my irl experiences forces to view women the way I do. All my square/non street friends always be like Pablo "why do you refer to women as "bytches/hoes?" and dealing with these hoes is the reason i view/treat them the way I do. I think any male who has a mother always starts off having the utmost respect for women i.e. being a gentlemen towards them/paying for dinners,movies, etc., being sensitive towards their needs/feelings and whatnot, but the real world opens up your eyes and fast. Ill be the first to admit i dont have much experience dealing with women, but in the little amount of exposure to the opposite sex i have had has shown me they' re untrustworthy, manipulative, vindictive, and heartless. The most important lesson i think ive learned with women up until this point in my life is to women are cerebral creatures, so you have to control their minds. When i come at a female now im a lot less overt in the fact that i only want to have sex with, i could care less whether she lives or dies, and i dont really respect her. The key with females is to keep your true emotions to urself, smile, say the right things, and make them feel how you want them to feel(if you want that bytch angry make her angry, if you want her happy make her happy, if you want her to laugh make her laugh) now i recognize in more traditional cultures women are viewed as property because when allowed to think for themselves they're too ignorant on how to be a decent/rational human being.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How tall and you and what you look like? if the chick is much better looking then you then she just using you.

If you're tall good looking and can entertain a chick you should clean up.ive been a piece of garbage my whole llife and i dont hide it form broads but because i make them laugh and im tall and a pretty nikka they instincts and dna tell their brain to fukk a nikka:whew:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
sounds like a great app idea :lupe:

a colored/number scale with reasons attached to each, which can be personalized .......... :patrice:

zmy0ih.png
sgj1P.png

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I try to be respectful towards women, but the coli and my irl experiences forces to view women the way I do. All my square/non street friends always be like Pablo "why do you refer to women as "bytches/hoes?" and dealing with these hoes is the reason i view/treat them the way I do. I think any male who has a mother always starts off having the utmost respect for women i.e. being a gentlemen towards them/paying for dinners,movies, etc., being sensitive towards their needs/feelings and whatnot, but the real world opens up your eyes and fast. Ill be the first to admit i dont have much experience dealing with women, but in the little amount of exposure to the opposite sex i have had has shown me they' re untrustworthy, manipulative, vindictive, and heartless. The most important lesson i think ive learned with women up until this point in my life is to women are cerebral creatures, so you have to control their minds. When i come at a female now im a lot less overt in the fact that i only want to have sex with, i could care less whether she lives or dies, and i dont really respect her. The key with females is to keep your true emotions to urself, smile, say the right things, and make them feel how you want them to feel(if you want that bytch angry make her angry, if you want her happy make her happy, if you want her to laugh make her laugh) now i recognize in more traditional cultures women are viewed as property because when allowed to think for themselves they're too ignorant on how to be a decent/rational human being.

The first part of your post I can agree with. Life, culture, experience, ect changes how one deals with the opposite sex.

However, the last part which basically demeans women is something I will never agree with. To not give a fukc whether a chick lives or dies after you fukc her is troubling.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Exactly!! lmao and once you're there.. it's a wrap cus 10 xs out of 10 you will NEVER get out. I give no fukcs about getting free meals, little gifts, movies tickets, ect from a simp in the friend zone who is too blind to realize his fate. Not my issue that you don't see the darkness around you. but since you are nice to me, enjoy my company, we get along, and you listen to me I will keep you around until you wake up. :manny:

It's extremely simple... if a chick wants to fukc she will make it obvious.

If she doesn't want to fukc then the friend zone you go.

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

Went through this in my younger days....never again. Now my game is extra crisp and I consider the friend zone kind of an insult. If you really think about it...women are horrible friends to each other so as a dude why would you want a platonic one? I mean I do have platonic female friends....but were not really friends like that more acquaintances, who do things together.

Girls will accept attention from anyone for the most part so don't confuse it for anything else. If I haven't smashed a girl in the first two weeks I'll kick her to the curb cause its a lost cause. I mean there are chicks out there who want to wait....but the hoes fukked the game up for them.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Cuz it's hard to tell someone that their lack of a college degree, conversation outside of pop culture, inability to hold a job, the fact that they havent taveled outside their city, they dress like shyt, and their thirst are turnoffs...we're the sex that cares about feelings, so we just ignore you :manny:

Ether

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

Went through this in my younger days....never again. Now my game is extra crisp and I consider the friend zone kind of an insult. If you really think about it...women are horrible friends to each other so as a dude why would you want a platonic one? I mean I do have platonic female friends....but were not really friends like that more acquaintances, who do things together.

Girls will accept attention from anyone for the most part so don't confuse it for anything else. If I haven't smashed a girl in the first two weeks I'll kick her to the curb cause its a lost cause. I mean there are chicks out there who want to wait....but the hoes fukked the game up for them.

my lil cousin use to be friends with his friend's babymom's and she use to stay putting that nikka on with her friends:whew:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
If men could hear the ish that goes thru my head Id never get another date ever again in life. Ever. NEVER. I be looking across the table at some guys like thinking if it werent for this dinner Id never speak to you in life. Then I order another drink and dessert.

shyt like this is what sparked the hard on hoes movement

71634-jack-nicholson-nodding-gif.gif

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

to the 1st bolded- not true. I have a best friend who is like my sister and we do not treat each other like shyt. Female friendships are different from male friendships due to our emotional nature.

2nd bolded- really? 2 weeks?:dahell: is the struggle that real? Whatever happened to liking someone and not EXPECTING sex off jump.

Hoes have not fukced up the game for females who are of a higher caliber. We don't go after the same types of dudes so there is nothing that they have ruined IMO.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
my lil cousin use to be friends with his friend's babymom's and she use to stay putting that nikka on with her friends:whew:

Yeah I know girls like that who can hook me up with her friends but were still not really friends like that. Were more like acquaintances and share the same social scene.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
I appreciate this dudes honesty. We've all taken L's way more than anyone here will admit. Just gotta keep it moving, when you find her, you will know.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first part of your post I can agree with. Life, culture, experience, ect changes how one deals with the opposite sex.

However, the last part which basically demeans women is something I will never agree with. To not give a fukc whether a chick lives or dies after you fukc her is troubling.

Coming from a broad who admits to using dudes for dates :pachaha: women like you are why dudes like the op get so bitter and angry

I admit he should see signs better but yall bytches just continue the vicious cycle by fukkin with these dudes

Maybe yall bytches should give these seemingly decent dudes a chance once in awhile insetad of fukkin nikkas like me who have no intentions of ever settling down with you just because were good looking and make you feel something :takedat:

Instead yall gonna hold out for an unattinable perfect dude who doesnt exist then crawl back to the op in your 30's when youre a year or two from becoming a crazy cat lady your bioligical clocks ticking and your friends are tlakign behind your back :pachaha:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
to the 1st bolded- not true. I have a best friend who is like my sister and we do not treat each other like shyt. Female friendships are different from male friendships due to our emotional nature.

2nd bolded- really? 2 weeks?:dahell: is the struggle that real? Whatever happened to liking someone and not EXPECTING sex off jump.

Hoes have not fukced up the game for females who are of a higher caliber. We don't go after the same types of dudes so there is nothing that they have ruined IMO.

:heh:females dont go after dudes. dudes go after females. the most of female does to go after a dude is try to get his attention "by looking nice"

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Girls always backstab, compete, give back handed compliments, ect to each other. Many female friendships are out of necessity. I guess thats cool if your the exception to the rule.

2 weeks is long enough to know if a girl is really interested or just wants dates/attention and p*ssy is pretty much the main barometer. Girls give it up on the first night so 2 weeks is not that short.

Not going to speak on that whole caliber stuff, that's all subjective. 9s with trustfunds who go to Ivy league schools are giving it up like its nothing these days.