I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
If the women in here that are stating they are brutally honest upfront are being genuine about it, then I really appreciate y'all. I would much rather run into scenarios involving you type of ladies instead of the nonsense I've been experiencing lately.

Women are suggesting that we do in-person activities, are initiating the phone number exchange, and then when a dude hits them up, they either won't respond, or they'll start doing some flaky shyt. The shyt is perplexing. Why even entertain the idea of doing some shyt when you're aware of the possibilities of you pulling some fuvk shyt?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the women in here that are stating they are brutally honest upfront are being genuine about it, then I really appreciate y'all. I would much rather run into scenarios involving you type of ladies instead of the nonsense I've been experiencing lately.

Women are suggesting that we do in-person activities, are initiating the phone number exchange, and then when a dude hits them up, they either won't respond, or they'll start doing some flaky shyt. The shyt is perplexing. Why even entertain the idea of doing some shyt when you're aware of the possibilities of you pulling some fuvk shyt?

That's that simple minded shyt. Some females like to feel in control of the situation which is silly cus control is never an issue in the beginning. Immaturity makes dating so much more complicated than it has to be.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
why would a woman who doesn't date men with kids continue to date a man with kids?(and how the fukk do you "seriously date"?) and if you still fukking with nikka after giving valid reasons of why you wont fukk with him can you blame him for not being able to you serious? a lot time females mouths say one thing and her actions another.
Because I like free stuff :dahell: This is EXACTLY how it goes too.

*convo comes to the part about kids*
Me: Yea I dont seriously date men with kids
Him: What do you mean seriously date?
Me: Seriously as in go further than dinner here and there or a random movie.
Him: Well my baby mom is cool, we dont have drama (or some other reason that aint got shyt to do with wtf I just said)
Me: Oh? If you say so.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
By allowing the pattern of him simping on you to continue you are leading him on...actions speak louder than words. turn down that nikka gifts pay for your own dinner. Or just cut him off with a valid explanation of why.

No. If I tell you that I am not interested in you romantically and YOU continue to simp, how is that MY problem? I am not going to cut off all communication... thats not in my character because I genuinely care about people and how I make them feel.

Now, most of the things spoken in this thread are things I did when I was younger, But I can't change another persons actions. All I can do is insist I pay for my own ish and decline any gifts or anything like that-which is what I do now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Because its hard to do that when you have girls like the other chick in this thread who is basically said they faked interest in a dude so he would take her out on dates and buy her things.

That what I meant when I said hoes fukked the game up. Not all girls are like this but any dude who gets played once and learns from it is not going to let it happen again.

pretty much, which is why I dont pay for chicks on dates anymore, even if that ish is 5 bucks, taking a chick out on friday night, next nikka taking her out on sat, next nikka taking her out on sunday.

women have screwed it up for themselves, and they wonder why dudes dont want to commit

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!

If you ever get one of these flakes to ever agree to meet you somewhere, go to the "bathroom" in the middle of the date and actually leave. :ld: Put that b!tch in her place.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my most recent experiences,

If I am interested, I will show it. If not, I will tell you.

If I am not interested and you ask for my number, I don't give it.

If you like me and insist on trying to get in where you fit in through friendship, I call you out and explain how that is a lose lose situation for both parties.

The only way I will allow a dude to wine and dine me is if the interest is mutual.

No need to keep dudes around for attention... that juvenile. I want them to find love and in order to do so I encourage they continue their search beyond me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No. If I tell you that I am not interested in you romantically and YOU continue to simp, how is that MY problem? I am not going to cut off all communication... thats not in my character because I genuinely care about people and how I make them feel.

Now, most of the things spoken in this thread are things I did when I was younger, But I can't change another persons actions. All I can do is insist I pay for my own ish and decline any gifts or anything like that-which is what I do now.

you know when that nygga snaps and sticks a knife in your heart, or goes all lex on your new nikka named fruit

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Is a dog eat dog world brehs. Women will lead u on to get u to simp them and we will lead them on to find out what that thang smell like

Ive sold so many wolve tickets to chicks :huhldup: its not even funny.

On the flip side, i can easily take a hint. Id rather a chick just ignore me if she dont wanna fuk wit me. Whats the ourpose of her tellin me she doesnt like me in that way..or what not? It just going to ruin my confidence for the next time i try and approach a girl. On the flip side i also ignore chicks that i lose interest in, hoping they get the hint :manny: i dont really like hurtin peoples feelings at the end of the day. Case in point i met this girl at a club and got her number, i saw her pics and all..but when i linked up wit her she looked a lil different, like you could tell shes photogenic, but in real life she was not all that..and i even noticed slight chin hairs that she tried to cover up with makeup :huhldup: so after that i stopped the calling and texin amd it took her like a week to get the hint until finally she came out and said "so you lost interest in me huh" :snoop:

I wish she didnt bother asking me that, cuz then i had to tell her why...so i just tried to clean it up with "its not that, i just see you like one of the boys..your mad cool to chill wit" or something like that, but i could tell her soul was burning slow and she knew i just wasnt feelin her :manny:

What was the point in her asking me? What did she accomplish?

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I dont lead men on. They create their own fantasy world. I get texts from men out the blue saying stuff like "Ima get you pregnant so we can have curly hair babies." Like WTF. Men are stupid. When you come at me like that you better believe a dinner bill is all you getting outta me :ufdup:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Is a dog eat dog world brehs. Women will lead u on to get u to simp them and we will lead them on to find out what that thang smell like

Ive sold so many wolve tickets to chicks :huhldup: its not even funny.

On the flip side, i can easily take a hint. Id rather a chick just ignore me if she dont wanna fuk wit me. Whats the ourpose of her tellin me she doesnt like me in that way..or what not? It just going to ruin my confidence for the next time i try and approach a girl. On the flip side i also ignore chicks that i lose interest in, hoping they get the hint :manny: i dont really like hurtin peoples feelings at the end of the day. Case in point i met this girl at a club and got her number, i saw her pics and all..but when i linked up wit her she looked a lil different, like you could tell shes photogenic, but in real life she was not all that..and i even noticed slight chin hairs that she tried to cover up with makeup :huhldup: so after that i stopped the calling and texin amd it took her like a week to get the hint until finally she came out and said "so you lost interest in me huh" :snoop:

I wish she didnt bother asking me that, cuz then i had to tell her why...so i just tried to clean it up with "its not that, i just see you like one of the boys..your mad cool to chill wit" or something like that, but i could tell her soul was burning and she knew i just wasnt feelin her :manny:

What was the point in her asking me? What did she accomplish?
:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: