I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hope you lost nikkas learn something from the females' reasons in this thread for dismissing or friendzoning a dude. 99% of it has nothing to do with character flaws. Keep believing that "If I show her I have a good heart she'll like me" BS if you want to :russ: They choose off superficial qualities just like we do

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
if you were honest with yourself you wouldn't be stuck in this limbo in the first place...you should know what your true interest is when you choose to interact with females...if all you want is p*ssy (in which it is 9/10 time) then that is what you try to focus on getting...all that other bullshyt they believe you should value about themselves is irrelevant...you make a move when you feel like it's the right time and either she gon fukk with you or she not but...DO NOT settle for anything else she is offering outside of your initial interest

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:what: :what: :what:Now we got women claiming to be master conversationalists and deep thinkers???

url

The Vast Majority of these women can't even put their feelings into coherent sentences let alone conversations... All you have to do is be a great storyteller and intrigue her emotionally with your anecdotes and you're golden... DON'T FALL FOR THE HYPE FELLAS!!!
:heh: I know breh...

I could talk circles around most chicks, to point where they're like :dwillhuh:

but that ish not really gets me laid or takes too long....

Instead, I usually stick with plan A. :lolbron:

Aggressive a$$hole mode :win:

I just :smh: @ the b/s standards people try to impose...

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Never mind she's texting me again..thought she was flaking before I made this post..

But good thread..a lot of valid points have been made..I don't think taking a female out to dinner and getting nothing in return would be a simp move..especially if her plate is $8..I mean if you come out the pocket $25 for her on a like i usually do..I wouldn't call that simping..I used to spend qwap on coke every weekend and be at the house sniffing by myself bumping music..that was def a trick move..so would I rather spend hella money on some dumb shyt or spend less on a fine young tender..:manny: shyt nikkas spend $30 a nite by themselves just to get turnt up on by buying henny.. We all got vices my dudes..

:what: This nikka's gonna be hangin on that string forever.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hanging on what string?

The string that had you irritated enough to make this thread... but then say "nevermind" soon as she texted you back. I'm willin' to bet that even tho' she doesn't even see this thread, you've shown her in some way that you're on standby, which is why she'll never be honest w/ you. She'll hit you up when she's bored, or when she's tryin' to go out, or when the dude she's interested in is busy NOT being on standby for her. And you'll continue to be frustrated. She can flake on you and you'll only give a shyt until she texts you and gives you that glimmer of hope. A chick who knows that will run that game til they find someone else to run it with.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The string that had you irritated enough to make this thread... but then say "nevermind" soon as she texted you back. I'm willin' to bet that even tho' she doesn't even see this thread, you've shown her in some way that you're on standby, which is why she'll never be honest w/ you. She'll hit you up when she's bored, or when she's tryin' to go out, or when the dude she's interested in is busy NOT being on standby for her. And you'll continue to be frustrated. She can flake on you and you'll only give a shyt until she texts you and gives you that glimmer of hope. A chick who knows that will run that game til they find someone else to run it with.

:deadmanny:

This nikka thinks he knows my situation acting like he knows me..

First of all..I'm not on standby..I got bytches in the game and bytches on the bench..if one bytch fouls out..I replace her ass..

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:deadmanny:

This nikka thinks he knows my situation acting like he knows me..

First of all..I'm not on standby..I got bytches in the game and bytches on the bench..if one bytch fouls out..I replace her ass..

:usure:

That original post says otherwise.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:what: :what: :what:Now we got women claiming to be master conversationalists and deep thinkers???

url

The Vast Majority of these women can't even put their feelings into coherent sentences let alone conversations... All you have to do is be a great storyteller and intrigue her emotionally with your anecdotes and you're golden... DON'T FALL FOR THE HYPE FELLAS!!!

Yeah that's true. I've never met a deep thinking female who can put some shyt in my head and have me like :leon: Most females think highly of themselves because they're so self involved/centered, however the reality is that without their looks they wouldn't be shyt.:ld:

That's why fat girls are so kind and try to be funny and one of the guys (except the hoodrat ones), they really have no choice.:yeshrug: What're they gonna be some fat ugly bytch who also has a shytty personality!? :russ: That must be a miserable existence.:lupe:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Fam, women are passive-aggressive. Most arent gonna be direct with you. They do shyt in a roundabout way. Just peep the nonverbals and save yourself the headache.

Think back to when a chick was really digging you. I mean really feelin you. Look at her behavior. Let that be your bar, the premium standard. Any chick who's not coming at you with at least 75% of that bar - you're wasting your time. If a chick wants to fukk with you - you'll know it.

:wow2::ohhh::lupe::salute::whoo::obama::bryan:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
The more you say the more you f up, stop chatting

Oh your a Republican I ain't gonna f you anymore, oh you drive a Nissan, oh you work there, oh you know so and so, stop giving women reasons to stop fn with you. Let them do the talking.

Pick up the signs, if you are the one alway s texting or calling and she seems disinterested she is disinterested. Don't be that lame lance like look lawuisha this nygga still texting me even though I just said k

And Another reason not to pay for dates until your in a committed relationship

And no that women change like the wind she prob thought u were cute and the best nikka since slice bread but that was Tuesday today is wed

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

:myman: