I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:heh:females dont go after dudes. dudes go after females. the most of female does to go after a dude is try to get his attention "by looking nice"

You know what I meant:childplease:

But hoes and women who hold themselves to a higher standard don't operate the same and nor do they carry themselves the same. A dude who is looking for a "jump" knows not to even look my way because I don't project myself in that matter.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
You know what I meant:childplease:

But hoes and women who hold themselves to a higher standard don't operate the same and nor do they carry themselves the same. A dude who is looking for a "jump" knows not to even look my way because I don't project myself in that matter.

:shaq2: oh but you'd let a nikka buy you nice things and take you out under the false guise that you're interested in him... that's a higher standard not being upfront and honest with a nikka telling him where you stand.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The more you say the more you f up, stop chatting

Oh your a Republican I ain't gonna f you anymore, oh you drive a Nissan, oh you work there, oh you know so and so, stop giving women reasons to stop fn with you. Let them do the talking.

Pick up the signs, if you are the one alway s texting or calling and she seems disinterested she is disinterested. Don't be that lame lance like look lawuisha this nygga still texting me even though I just said k

And Another reason not to pay for dates until your in a committed relationship

And no that women change like the wind she prob thought u were cute and the best nikka since slice bread but that was Tuesday today is wed

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
If men could hear the ish that goes thru my head Id never get another date ever again in life. Ever. NEVER. I be looking across the table at some guys like thinking if it werent for this dinner Id never speak to you in life. Then I order another drink and dessert.

no9edy.gif
That's foul.

I rather a chick be honest with me, than to ignore me. I find that to be more disrespectful. It's not hard to tell someone that you're not feeling them like that.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Girls always backstab, compete, give back handed compliments, ect to each other. Many female friendships are out of necessity. I guess thats cool if your the exception to the rule.

2 weeks is long enough to know if a girl is really interested or just wants dates/attention and p*ssy is pretty much the main barometer. Girls give it up on the first night so 2 weeks is not that short.

Not going to speak on that whole caliber stuff, that's all subjective. 9s with trustfunds who go to Ivy league schools are giving it up like its nothing these days.

Not every female friendship is the same and yes, there are exceptions. It takes a lot to develop a loving, accepting, nurturing, encouraging friendship and they do happen between females but maturity is an important factor.

I guess it all depends the type of chicks that you are going after and the qualities you look for. Whatever happened to getting to know a chick because you like her and have an interest in her being instead of just trying to fukc?

True @ subjective.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no9edy.gif
That's foul.

I rather a chick be honest with me, than to ignore me. I find that to be more disrespectful. It's not hard to tell someone that you're not feeling them like that.

The same goes for dudes. Ide rather a dude be honest with me and tell me he isn't feeling me instead of trying to ONLY pursue me for my buns.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I go out to dinner with my female friends all the time but we go dutch :leostare:

Picture me paying for a woman I'm not fukking :comeon: and if I'm paying, best believe she buying drinks afterwards or buying me breakfast in the morning. The most I'll do for a female friend is bring a bottle over if she's making us dinner, other than that I'm only paying for me.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Whatever happened to getting to know a chick because you like her and have an interest in her being instead of just trying to fukc?

Because its hard to do that when you have girls like the other chick in this thread who is basically said they faked interest in a dude so he would take her out on dates and buy her things.

That what I meant when I said hoes fukked the game up. Not all girls are like this but any dude who gets played once and learns from it is not going to let it happen again.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: oh but you'd let a nikka buy you nice things and take you out under the false guise that you're interested in him... that's a higher standard not being upfront and honest with a nikka telling him where you stand.

If I have explained to him that we are FRIENDS... yes. and I give no fukcs about it. If I am not interested in someone, I personally let them know. I don't like to be lead on and so I don't do that to others. And If that means that they dont want to talk to me, thats cool... but I will let them know.

If I tell you that we are friends and I am not interested in that way and you want to take me out I may partake and I may not. Some dudes still try as long as they are spending money on you so I don't always allow them to.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I rather a chick be honest with me, than to ignore me.

I personally would rather be ignored. There are millions of reasons why a chick might not be feeling you at the moment and most of the times the reasons have nothing to do with you.

If your in a situation...take one day to wonder if she's going to call or not and if she doesn't call just forget about it and move on to the next one.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not every female friendship is the same and yes, there are exceptions. It takes a lot to develop a loving, accepting, nurturing, encouraging friendship and they do happen between females but maturity is an important factor.

I guess it all depends the type of chicks that you are going after and the qualities you look for. Whatever happened to getting to know a chick because you like her and have an interest in her being instead of just trying to fukc?

True @ subjective.

Nothing ever happened to the bolded. Its very prevalent in situations where the guy actually likes her

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because its hard to do that when you have girls like the other chick in this thread who is basically said they faked interest in a dude so he would take her out on dates and buy her things.

That what I meant when I said hoes fukked the game up. Not all girls are like this but any dude who gets played once and learns from it is not going to let it happen again.

Don't worry about what ONE female is doing and just do what you feel is right. If you want to be genuine, there is nothing wrong with that and if anything most females will respect that more than anything else. But I do understand what your saying though. Our culture is to blame for a lot of it.

Same goes for females. I have definitely learned that you can't be too nice, accommodating, or available to any dude since most will take advantage of it all. Sad but true.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I personally would rather be ignored. There are millions of reasons why a chick might not be feeling you at the moment and most of the times the reasons have nothing to do with you.

If your in a situation...take one day to wonder if she's going to call or not and if she doesn't call just forget about it and move on to the next one.

Difference of opinion. Being ignored is a major form of disrespect to me.