I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Likewise. Is it my fault you didnt read the signs or listen? No sympathy for the clowns that simp with all the "No sipping" signs I have up in my front yard. :ooh: I aint a killer but dont push me.

see that's my point women play too many games. they only wanna speak up and get verbal when a nikka reach the point of realization and tries to fukk.

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Professional Women's Ode

alpha fukks and beta bucks
that is how we roll
the butthsexing cockass we fukks and sucks
and in our anus it doth deosul
alpha fukks and beta bucks
it is the way of the fed
to transfer assets to those who buttsex
cuckold those who pay for our bread
beta bucks and alpha fukks
it’s what they teach us we’re entitled too
the assetts from betas we plucks
after the alphas desol us through our hole for poo
cuckold the betas cockhold the alphas
thats what they taught us in mba grad school
as the feminists see no truth nor justice in their laws
and say the great books for men was all fools.
yes, yes, i did very good on my gmats
dey bernenakifed my soul away, left me with cats

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Exactly. Most dudes just don't either LISTEN or pay attention. It's not a challenge, it's not a mission, it's a damn life saver so you don't end up getting your feelings hurt when you find out that I'm fukcin somebody else and not you.

They usually get the hint when I verbally tell then that they have no chance getting these buns:whew:

I have literally told guys "Im not f_cking you!" and they still dont listen. I got screen caps from the last 2 years. Simping is an epidemic.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a motto "You buy, I fry." Mutual benefit. You buy the ingredients and Ill cook. I have an ex I do this with. And there is NO sex involved whatsoever. I also have 2 other male friends and 2 other female friends I do this with. Its still a free meal IMO

true:pachaha:

I don't cook for friends ... I usually suggest they buy a pizza or something so I can have some:lolbron:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sort of developed a way of "fading away" the instant I believe a chick isn't feeling me or bullshytting....later on we may run into each other again, but I will have long since abandoned all interest. IDK, that has worked the best for me so far, and oddly enough these same chicks wind up displaying "curiosity" again.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i bought the food:wow:

is that yes or no?

No.

I have literally told guys "Im not f_cking you!" and they still dont listen. I got screen caps from the last 2 years. Simping is an epidemic.

Damn. And the dude STILL didn't get the hint?:skip: lol damn shame.

My thing is if I talk about another dude in your presence.... your in the bushes.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel sorry for future society...

A lot of kids in middle school coming up now is gonna be extremely hard on chicks, especially with all the options that they will have....

America future = :demonic: and :ufdup: