I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Exactly!! lmao and once you're there.. it's a wrap cus 10 xs out of 10 you will NEVER get out. I give no fukcs about getting free meals, little gifts, movies tickets, ect from a simp in the friend zone who is too blind to realize his fate. Not my issue that you don't see the darkness around you. but since you are nice to me, enjoy my company, we get along, and you listen to me I will keep you around until you wake up. :manny:

It's extremely simple... if a chick wants to fukc she will make it obvious.

If she doesn't want to fukc then the friend zone you go.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute: Whats so bad is I give them a head up! I say stuff like "Oh I never really date guys with kids" or "Im kinda not looking for anything serious" etc. You can ignore it all you want but Im only gonna say it once. They think its a damn challenge. No nikka its your escape route. As far as giving up the mac n cheese, Oh youll know.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If men could hear the ish that goes thru my head Id never get another date ever again in life. Ever. NEVER. I be looking across the table at some guys like thinking if it werent for this dinner Id never speak to you in life. Then I order another drink and dessert.

:eat:

Y'all feasting off these simps :heh:

Lol @ nikkaz taking female friends to dinner. :russ:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:lupe: But I carry concealed. nikkas dont want these problems. Take the L and keep it moving.

:sitdown: You not a killer. Quit playing with urself. Tell that nikka how you really feel and keep it moving. is that so hard? Its hard for me to feel sympathy for a nikka who get mauled by a lion because he was playing in the lion cage at the zoo.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute: Whats so bad is I give them a head up! I say stuff like "Oh I never really date guys with kids" or "Im kinda not looking for anything serious" etc. You can ignore it all you want but Im only gonna say it once. They think its a damn challenge. No nikka its your escape route. As far as giving up the mac n cheese, Oh youll know.

Exactly. Most dudes just don't either LISTEN or pay attention. It's not a challenge, it's not a mission, it's a damn life saver so you don't end up getting your feelings hurt when you find out that I'm fukcin somebody else and not you.

I have said shyt like.. " I just don't think I am interested in a relationship right now " to " I just don't think we are compatible" ect.

and if they need FURTHER clarification, then I just hit them with the "I don't want a boyfriend, fukc friend, or whatever friend... we can be cool and we can speak when we see each other but I am not interested in anything AT ALL right now".

They usually get the hint when I verbally tell then that they have no chance getting these buns:whew:

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
:sitdown: You not a killer. Quit playing with urself. Tell that nikka how you really feel and keep it moving. is that so hard? Its hard for me to feel sympathy for a nikka who get mauled by a lion because he was playing in the lion cage at the zoo.

Likewise. Is it my fault you didnt read the signs or listen? No sympathy for the clowns that simp with all the "No simping" signs I have up in my front yard. :ooh: I aint a killer but dont push me.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Do females cook for nikkas in the "friend zone"?:lupe:

I have a motto "You buy, I fry." Mutual benefit. You buy the ingredients and Ill cook. I have an ex I do this with. And there is NO sex involved whatsoever. I also have 2 other male friends and 2 other female friends I do this with. Its still a free meal IMO