I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've took so many L's with women..I'll get the phone number and they'll say they're busy or have an excuse..I'll call a few more times in that week and they won't pick up my phone..or I'll go out on a date and they'll say I'm cute and I like you and we should kick it again..next thing you know..the bish ain't picking up her phone..:wtf:

I don't know if you guys ever had these problems..but these girls need to be straight up and tell a brotha why she doesn't want to see him..Can you tell me bytch!? I'm trying to know what I did wrong so I can fix that so I don't do it again...

How old are you?

It's easy to tell if you're in the "friend" zone or if she's really into you.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I've never really asked for an explanation. Like, if I sense the L coming if she doesn't respond to any one of my texts or if her replies seem friendly like she's talking to a 5 year old who has a crush on her, I just stop cold turkey because I hate games and I don't like to be played out.

I feel like, if a broad wanted to talk to me, she'd initiate the correspondence either the first or 2nd convo, and if not; In da bushes. I grew up in a family with primarily women, so I can kind of read the behavior. I'm not immune to L's at all tho, but I just brush 'em off and I don't hang around after 2 conversations if I'm not feeling the vibe because it looks sad on my end if I'm sweating her. I refuse to ever be one of those parched n!ggas where broads take screencaps of their thirst and put it on instagram or Twitter :ohlawd: :damn2:

This is why I hate text messaging tho. It's easier to pick up a vibe if she's actually speaking to you face to face or on the phone, but :shrug2:, this is how it goes

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I've took so many L's with women..I'll get the phone number and they'll say they're busy or have an excuse..I'll call a few more times in that week and they won't pick up my phone..or I'll go out on a date and they'll say I'm cute and I like you and we should kick it again..next thing you know..the bish ain't picking up her phone..:wtf:

I don't know if you guys ever had these problems..but these girls need to be straight up and tell a brotha why she doesn't want to see him..Can you tell me bytch!? I'm trying to know what I did wrong so I can fix that so I don't do it again...

just don't waste your time with these simple chicks...simple females like this just enjoy keeping nggas confused so that these same nggas will continue chasing them...she is probably doing this very same thing to ten other nggas at the same time...I noticed that chicks that have nothing going for them who have too much time on their hands do sht like this....please disqualify this btch immediately...you won't regret it :ohlawd:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Fam, women are passive-aggressive. Most arent gonna be direct with you. They do shyt in a roundabout way. Just peep the nonverbals and save yourself the headache.

Think back to when a chick was really digging you. I mean really feelin you. Look at her behavior. Let that be your bar, the premium standard. Any chick who's not coming at you with at least 75% of that bar - you're wasting your time. If a chick wants to fukk with you - you'll know it.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

How old are you?

It's easy to tell if you're in the "friend" zone or if she's really into you.

I'm 33...

But what I'm saying tho..you don't have to tell me my wrong doings.,.just answer the god damn phone or leave a text, and say "I don't want to talk to you". That's it..that's all ..then I don't have to waste my time thinking about you or calling you.,how hard is that women? Not hard at all...it's quite easy

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I'm 33...

But what I'm saying tho..you don't have to tell me my wrong doings.,.just answer the god damn phone or leave a text, and say "I don't want to talk to you". That's it..that's all ..then I don't have to waste my time thinking about you or calling you.,how hard is that women? Not hard at all...it's quite easy

you are making the mistake of using basic logic with this broad...she wants you to continue chasing after her to make her feel good about herself because she more than likely has low self esteem...run as fast as you can away from this broad....:cape: somebody that wants to be saved...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 33...

I will never tell someone that I dont want to talk to them... thats just mean:to:. However, I will Be honest and open if I am not interested in a less gut punching kind of way.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stop putting all your eggs in one basket, you need to have so many women in your life that if three of them died you wouldn't even notice.

Thats what the rotation is for.

On another note: I hate to say this but you sound like those fat bytches on POf with angry shyt in their profiles cause dudes stop talking to them. :lolbron:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm 33...

:dahell:

Dawg, women tend to generally want to be nice. They don't want to come off as a complete bytch when dating. In most cases it's up to the dude to read the signs and keep it moving.

I will never tell someone that I dont want to talk to them... thats just mean:to:. However, I will Be honest and open if I am not interested in a less gut punching kind of way.

:russ:

See...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Fam, women are passive-aggressive. Most arent gonna be direct with you. They do shyt in a roundabout way. Just peep the nonverbals and save yourself the headache.

Think back to when a chick was really digging you. I mean really feelin you. Look at her behavior. Let that be your bar, the premium standard. Any chick who's not coming at you with at least 75% of that bar - you're waisting your time. If a chick wants to fukk with you - you'll know it.

yea pretty much what this nikka said

also nikkas know when a broad aint feelin him

its just that ego get in the way...i be doin it too

just dont trip and remember some hoes just gotta see you out here before they wanna fukk wit you

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dawg, women tend to generally want to be nice. They don't want to come off as a complete bytch when dating. In most cases it's up to the dude to read the signs and keep it moving.

:russ:

See...

:whoa:

It's all about tact at the end of the day

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
well 1st of all you're still giving a damn about a bytch's approval

if you think the bytch aint digging you, stop bothering with her and go get at some other hos, I be damn if i'll be THAT nikka who aint going out because he's waiting for "his" chick to text him or call him

stop following and let her contact you, if I aint heard from a broad in a week, I'm moving on, fukk the goofy shyt

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
well 1st of all you're still giving a damn about a bytch's approval

if you think the bytch aint digging you, stop bothering with her and go get at some other hos, I be damn if i'll be THAT nikka who aint going out because he's waiting for "his" chick to text him or call him

stop following and let her contact you, if I aint heard from a broad in a week, I'm moving on, fukk the goofy shyt

Ya I got a bunch of messages and high ratings on okcupid and skout..I stopped talking to all these girls cuz I was going out on a date with one of them..fukk it..I'm getting back in the game,.,you're 100% right

My goal was to have 5 bytches for the summer..I forgot about that goal..now I remember