I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Lots of reasons

1. Brutally honest people are rare
2. You may seem like the type that cant take honesty
3. You misread and have been in the friendzone the entire time
4. Theres really nothing wrong with you they just dont wanna settle down at the moment
5. Youre ugly or poor or handicapped in some way that isnt socially acceptable to say out loud (see number 1) and they dont know how to tell you.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lots of reasons

1. Brutally honest people are rare
2. You may seem like the type that cant take honesty
3. You misread and have been in the friendzone the entire time

4. Theres really nothing wrong with you they just dont wanna settle down at the moment
5. Youre ugly or poor or handicapped in some way that isnt socially acceptable to say out loud (see number 1) and they dont know how to tell you.

#TRUTH :salute:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I would just keep it moving. Not sure you'd really wanna hear the answers or explanations lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 33...

But what I'm saying tho..you don't have to tell me my wrong doings.,.just answer the god damn phone or leave a text, and say "I don't want to talk to you". That's it..that's all ..then I don't have to waste my time thinking about you or calling you.,how hard is that women? Not hard at all...it's quite easy

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

You haven't figure this out in over 3 decades?

Where you from bruh? Something aint adding up

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
@BonitaChelz some of these guys have no idea how big of a black hole the friend zone is. They think we dating. Nah breh, I just never turn down free food. Stop playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop putting all your eggs in one basket, you need to have so many women in your life that if three of them died you wouldn't even notice.

Thats what the rotation is for.

On another note: I hate to say this but you sound like those fat bytches on POf with angry shyt in their profiles cause dudes stop talking to them. :lolbron:

:dead:

Bruh didnt say if one of em but three

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@BonitaChelz some of these guys have no idea how big of a black hole the friend zone is. They think we dating. Nah breh, I just never turn down free food. Stop playing.

Exactly!! lmao and once you're there.. it's a wrap cus 10 xs out of 10 you will NEVER get out. I give no fukcs about getting free meals, little gifts, movies tickets, ect from a simp in the friend zone who is too blind to realize his fate. Not my issue that you don't see the darkness around you. but since you are nice to me, enjoy my company, we get along, and you listen to me I will keep you around until you wake up. :manny:

It's extremely simple... if a chick wants to fukc she will make it obvious.

If she doesn't want to fukc then the friend zone you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
like others have said, women are kinda straight up u just gotta see the signs and realize when a chick aint really feelin u....but if u really 33 and asking these high school questions u buggin

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
If men could hear the ish that goes thru my head Id never get another date ever again in life. Ever. NEVER. I be looking across the table at some guys like thinking if it werent for this dinner Id never speak to you in life. Then I order another drink and dessert.