I want a pet wolf.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
well I'd rather look like a p*ssy with a husky than a dead nikka with his nose and cheeks ripped to shreds....
I doubt that would happen but when the dog mauls andor kills someone close to you, you gotta feel like a fukkin jerk.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I doubt that would happen but when the dog mauls andor kills someone close to you, you gotta feel like a fukkin jerk.

These animals only follow the boss. Its doubtful these dogs will follow a woman. If you ever seen a broad try to call a dog its laughable. Their high pitch voice can barely garner the respect of a beast to obey commands. Its not different with these animals. Unless the dog is a natural born bytch, theres chance of having drama as it relates to this animal is very high.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
These animals only follow the boss. Its doubtful these dogs will follow a woman. If you ever seen a broad try to call a dog its laughable. Their high pitch voice can barely garner the respect of a beast to obey commands. Its not different with these animals. Unless the dog is a natural born bytch, theres chance of having drama as it relates to this animal is very high.

Why are you quoting yourself :birdman:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't want to see you try and take on a Lion, friends don't let friends do crazy things like that. No unarmed man is going to hang with a male Lion, maybe a juvenile but not a brolic male that is north of 450lbs. You train and fight for fun, they fight for their lives, big males have fought to the death. If a Leopard can scalp a person, a pride leader that is tipping the scales at 500lbs is going to shred any and all Brazilian ju-jitsu masters. You think that mane is their for style? it's to protect their necks in fights :wow: your rear naked choke wouldn't even work.
I concede. I will carry the blade for dumb animals.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
she a pretty broad too i bet she single though, i could only imagine the amount of nikkas she ran off....imagine walking into her crib mentally preparing to beat that up only to have that beast sizing you up:dwillhuh:
she can have the wolf. i aint tryna get into an arguement with her and have the wolf protect her.