I want a pet wolf.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I dunno why, I just do. nikkas walking around talkin bout "check out my pit breh", then I come through with the wolf and have nikkas like :whoa::wtf::dahell::wow::damn: Have the beast game on smash. :wow:

Good idea, or not?

www.wolfhuskypups.com

Hello and thank You very much for taking the time to see Our ad. We would like to invite You to come check out Our babies available for sale. Our site has sold these gorgeous hybrid puppies all over the world. Here is a list of some of the types We offer

Alaskan Malamute x Timber wolf Wolamutes , both standard and giant
Siberian Husky x Easter Timber wolf a type of gray wolf
Giant Malamute x Wolf x Husky Our favorite, You get the best of all
Eastern Timber x German Shepherd
Black Phase , Sable , Solid White , Red , Blue and standard colors available

We offer low , mid and higher content amount of wolf in the puppy We do recommend the lower contents as they trully make the very best pets. The higher ones can be shy and do require more socializing and time

Our prices do vary due to rarity of the pups coat, color, content, etc. You can usually find ones on Our site anywhere from $600-$1500. We do encourage pick ups but if needed We are able to fly the puppies to most major cities for an additional fee.

Check out www.wolfhuskypups.com

We offer live puppy cam, live chat and so much more. All puppies come with a health guarantee, first shots and a starter pack.

Daps
pygmy-elephant-cool-pet-picture.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:manny: I dunno why, I just do. nikkas walking around talkin bout "check out my pit breh", then I come through with the wolf and have nikkas like :whoa::wtf::dahell::wow::damn: Have the beast game on smash. :wow:

Good idea, or not?

:whoa: nikka you dont want a ugly smelly ass Wolf:mjpls:, breh what you want is a Cheetah :ufdup: these nice looking nikkas and are jus big cats, Cheetah's aren't aggressive, they're not territorial and dont have the pack mentaliy a dog or a Wolf has. These nikkas can actually be domesticated like cats:obama:.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Lord said no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Are you calling God a liar, friend :sitdown:
Well at this moment im saying that you're misinterpreting scripture. After that im saying that elephant tusks can be dangerous and friends should be careful.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well at this moment im saying that you're misinterpreting scripture. After that im saying that elephant tusks can be dangerous and friends should be careful.

Did God not protect Daniel in the lions den :sitdown:?

Would you have told him to be careful, friend?

Don't let the demons shake your faith. It's do demonic, friend :sitdown:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:mjpls: It was only playing around breh :steviej:it didn't kill her like a Lion would have :ufdup: it also allowed her to pose with it and take pics :youngsabo: Though it wouldn't surprise me if the bytches smelly stinky rat ass intoxicated it and set it off. The husband was the one who was taking the pics of the attack on his wife aswell :dead:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: It was only playing around breh :steviej:it didn't kill her like a Lion would have :ufdup: it also allowed her to pose with it and take pics :youngsabo: Though it wouldn't surprise me if the bytches smelly stinky rat ass intoxicated it and set it off. The husband was the one who was taking the pics of the attack on his wife aswell :dead:

:ufdup:

:banderas: :banderas:

:damn: :blessed: :damn: