I want a pet wolf.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes but a wolf don't give a shyt bout dat :childplease;
Pshhh you need to practice your back control, head lock chocks and rear naked chokes friend. Men who arent shook and nervous have killed wolves with their bare hands before, friend and you know what, i think you can too, yea. :gladbron:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Pshhh you need to practice your back control, head lock chocks and rear naked chokes friend. Men who arent shook and nervous have killed wolves with their bare hands before, friend and you know what, i think you can too, yea. :gladbron:

:pachaha: did u know what they call rear naked choke in brazil? mata-leao(lion killer). i doubt anybody ever killed a lion with a rear naked choke tho

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:pachaha: did u know what they call rear naked choke in brazil? mata-leao(lion killer). i doubt anybody ever killed a lion with a rear naked choke tho
A Kenyan man killed a lion with his bare hands in Samburu, about 260 kilometers northeast of the capital Nairobi, only to be attacked by a pack of hyenas a few moments later, the country's media reported Tuesday.

He succumbed to his injuries and died in hospital Monday.

Moses Lekalau, 35,a herdsman, was walking from a neighboring village in Maralal with his livestock when a lion pounced upon him. He managed to fend off the animal and used his bare hands and a spear to kill him following half hour duel.

Moments later a pack of hyenas emerged from a nearby bush and attacked Lekalu, biting off his hands and toes.

He was taken to Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi where he died Monday as a result of excessive bleeding.

Herman Wabomba, the spokesperson for the hospital said "It was a brave fight for his life on both occasions", reports News24.

Lekalau came from a nomadic community in which it is a ritual for boys to kill lions as a sign of entering manhood.

In Kenya wild animals attacking humans is quite common since people live close to game parks and animal migration areas.
:usure:
A man with no fear is the most dangerous element on the planet, friend.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:usure:
A man with no fear is the most dangerous element on the planet, friend.

i didnt say a man never killed a lion, i said its never been done with a rear naked choke. i could see it happening with a spear.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i didnt say a man never killed a lion, i said its never been done with a rear naked choke. i could see it happening with a spear.
A spear wow. I could see it being done with bare hands. I guess theres something to be said for the capabilities of man when hes shook.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
A spear wow. I could see it being done with bare hands. I guess theres something to be said for the capabilities of man when hes shook.

the guy in the article u posted did it with a spear breh.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the guy in the article u posted did it with a spear breh.
images

semtex

:)
Daps
I could wild out on a pit but not no wolf them mofos are "trained" aka conditioned by their DNA to kill shyt so...yeah.

But they don't usually attack grown men. Mainly women. Happens a lot in Russia. Chicks just walkin down the sidewalk and a wolf comes up like "sup bytch *Munch*" and take a plug of meat outta her neck :huhldup: