I want a pet wolf.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
to the nikkas talkin bout they want wild cats n shyt, would you really want this muthafukka silently pouncing around ya crib at night

tumblr_mjtfl028H41r397nuo1_400.gif

:mindblown: i'd have a heart attack being woken up by some shyt like that

OP talkin bout he want a pet wolve to have other nikkas dogs shook, fukk that :stopitslime:

im tryna get a pet kangaroo to steal off on a nikka if he got a problem :umad:

go to the club with that nikka and put hands and feet on anybody in that bytch :birdman:

The part where he dropkicked dude :laff::dead::deadmanny:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Couple years ago I went to this Cuban dude I know house & he tells me to go open up the door to this room all the way in the back of the house. So i go open it & I see this:
idaho-trophy-mountain-lion.jpg

A fukkin mountain lion chained up, laying down on top a big ass dresser lookin at me like :hmm:
:merchant:

Now he got a horse thats blind in one eye in his back yard :heh: shyt is smart as hell, always breaking out of the property & running the streets.

Daps
Few years ago some dude living in a Harlem project apartment got caught with tigers and alligators as pets, and this went on for years.

EDIT:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ming_of_Harlem

Ming was a young tiger, approximately 2 years old, who lived in an apartment on the fifth floor of a large living complex in Harlem, New York in 2003.

His owner, Antoine Yates, had several pets in his home, both normal and exotic. At the same time that he was keeping Ming in one of his bedrooms, he was raising an alligatornamed “Al” in another bedroom.

[..]

Subsequent questioning of the neighbors determined that the existence of the tiger was a sort of urban legend: some people believed it lived there, while others had always doubted it. One fact that turned up was that Yates regularly bought large quantities of raw chicken at the local supermarket, and it was a standing joke in the building that he could eat so much chicken every day.

In addition, Yates had taken roommates, unaware at first of the animals in the home. According to the New York Daily News,

A woman who shared a Harlem apartment with a 425-pound tiger said today she was terrified at first, but soon got used to living with the man-eater down the hall.

Caroline Domingo told the Daily News she couldn't believe her eyes when she spotted the big cat roaming free in the apartment where she and her husband rented a room from tiger-owner Antoine Yates. But eventually, she said, "We all became family.":bryan:

If homeboy could have a 425lb tiger in a project apartment, what's a wolf. @lolwutdawg I say do it breh breh, you tuff right?:patrice:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:whoa: Breh, don't do it. One of my Exes mom had a timber wolf blue healer mix. It wouldn't let no one touch it. Not even her. Why she had it IDK.

One night this thing got out of its choke prong collar and they couldn't get it back on. So they called me to come over. I'm a bigger dude, muscles and shyt. Like to think I'm tough.. Brehs.. I got a rude awakening that night. Let me paint a picture for you. An all Black wolf with gold eyes and its name was Bear. I put my leather coat on and had my bat on stand by. Thought I was ready.. The plan was to corner him in the dinning room. I was gonna throw this big comforter on it and pin it down long enough for them to slip the mussel on. I stepped two feet towards it with maybe 6 feet remaining and I about pissed myself. This fukking thing leaps toward me, I throw the blanket screamed fukk!! :damn: like a bytch and peaced out. I ain't kidding you, I literally ran out that fukking house. Left my girl and her mom to fend for themselves.

She was mad at me but I wasn't about losing any limbs for this bytch.

Plan B

So we decide to trick it. Put the gate up in her moms expedition, make a trail of treats to the back, and we get him in. We're gonna take him to the vet and they're going to give him some kind of sleeping shyt. I'm riding Shotty and my girl is sitting on my lap. Not even 2 mins down the street I feel something breathing on my neck. Its bear. I freeze brehs.. Somehow he squeezed past the gate that was supposed to keep him in the back. I opened my door real sneaky like, prepared my ex for what was gonna happen next, and I did the dip.

Her mom ends up getting Bear to the vets and they give him a couple of these pills and nothing happens. So she brought it back home and had her mind made up that she had to shoot it. Her mom was country as fukk. She took him out back and shot him three times. The first time it just looked at her. The last two were pretty fukking sad but it was all a matter of time before this thing mauled some kids.
:dead: @ the wolf chillin in the backseat like
Lurk.gif

Davewhite

Pro
Daps
Any animal can be made to submit to man.

Harar-Hyena-Man-Nick-Riley-Photography-11.jpg

:usure:

6a0111688f7c55970c0120a553fc5d970c-800wi

Harar-Hyena-Man-Nick-Riley-Photography-5.jpg

Watch this video:

All these animals have alpha-males whom they submit to and respect as leader. If you can move with that same energy over it, itll respect you and submit to u like its daddy. Beasts measure by energy not appearance.

The problem is the average person is plagued with insecurities that the beast will exploit. If you can KNOW in your mind and heart that this beast is under you, you can take the meal out a lions mouth just like these Africans. But let a grain of fear slip into your thoughts and watch how quickly half your face is ripped off.

Easier said than done i know. But IMO tameable/untamable doesn't exist. That's just government playing overprotective big brother:manny:

How are you gonna steal meat from a pack of lions with thong flip flops on :what:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Dogs have been heavily domesticated from wolves, and display traits in relation to the many different personalities that have been useful to us in the past. Procuring a wolf is ass-backwards, the work has already been done!

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Few years ago some dude living in a Harlem project apartment got caught with tigers and alligators as pets, and this went on for years.

EDIT:

If homeboy could have a 425lb tiger in a project apartment, what's a wolf. @lolwutdawg I say do it breh breh, you tuff right?:patrice:
Saw this episode on Fatal Attractions like 10 times. That nikka brother was hilarious