I want a pet wolf.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This whole thread reminds me of a girl I smashed one time back in high school. bytch had a Shepard wolf mix. That would sit in her room and watch me. Had to literally beg the bytch to lock his ass up the night I actually smashed. Beg cause I was not about to get loud and volatile with him around. But of course she's a woman so it was "ohhhh he never bit me. He'll be fine."

"No bytch!!!! Get him the fukk out of here NOW" in my whisper voice with the Bernie Mac eyes.

But this also makes me think of people who own tigers and lions and shyt. Like what the fukk? People living with bears. Mountain lions. Real lions. Wolf PACKS. What in the hell are these people doing right? Or wrong?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any animal can be made to submit to man.

Harar-Hyena-Man-Nick-Riley-Photography-11.jpg

6a0111688f7c55970c0120a553fc5d970c-800wi

Harar-Hyena-Man-Nick-Riley-Photography-5.jpg

Watch this video:

All these animals have alpha-males whom they submit to and respect as leader. If you can move with that same energy over it, itll respect you and submit to u like its daddy. Beasts measure by energy not appearance.

The problem is the average person is plagued with insecurities that the beast will exploit. If you can KNOW in your mind and heart that this beast is under you, you can take the meal out a lions mouth just like these Africans. But let a grain of fear slip into your thoughts and watch how quickly half your face is ripped off.

Easier said than done i know. But IMO tameable/untamable doesn't exist. That's just government playing overprotective big brother:manny:

:usure:

try domesticating a great white shark

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh, even house cats can never be fully domesticated. Cats, in general, remain more feral and are more independent by nature than dogs. Why else do you think cats stare at you as you sleep? They're actually trying to figure out a way they could take you out if need be. :mjpls: You add size to a cat and it becomes more than confident it could handle you, which is why big cats are actually far more dangerous as pets than even wild dogs.

:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

:mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i had a close encounter with a coyote coming from a chick's house one night.....to think if i didnt unlock my car door from a distance i wouldve walked into its vicinity when it was rummaging through trash cans i was parked near... cuz i thought it was a dog at first until it stepped in front of my headlights..had me :huhldup: :damn:...im smelling like sex and shyt staring at it while it stared at me for like a min..im hoping it wasn't a rabid one or that pissed i interrupted it...growled at me then ran off into the woods...as soon as i couldnt see it..i ran towards my car breathing hard as fukk ..if a coyote had me like that i know i couldn't fukk with a real wolf

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i'd get a hippo brehs, the ones i saw at the aquarium were real nice and loved the attention(no jay-z).

they can lurk in the water and attack

Hippo-lurking-in-the-water.jpg

and if you low on gas you take that hoe to the convenience store and tie him to the bike rack

hippo_12_682x400_1407157a.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
to the nikkas talkin bout they want wild cats n shyt, would you really want this muthafukka silently pouncing around ya crib at night

tumblr_mjtfl028H41r397nuo1_400.gif

:mindblown: i'd have a heart attack being woken up by some shyt like that

OP talkin bout he want a pet wolve to have other nikkas dogs shook, fukk that :stopitslime:

im tryna get a pet kangaroo to steal off on a nikka if he got a problem :umad:

go to the club with that nikka and put hands and feet on anybody in that bytch :birdman: