Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Damn, we altered this:

large_wolf

to look like this:

index6.jpg

The sheer power and disrespect :ohlawd:

It was many types of Wolves, Coyotes, and African Wild Dogs, and other canines that have been mixed/formed into modern day dogs actually. Also, as everyone knows, it was always the weakest of the stock that humans helped out which means they were physically/mentally weak of the pile. It's not a surprise we see these weak dogs around :gladbron: Especially since it's been going on for so long.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Wild dogs are some of the most evil predators you'll ever come across, stay away from all of em and get a domesticated dog.......

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
It was many types of Wolves, Coyotes, and African Wild Dogs, and other canines that have been mixed/formed into modern day dogs actually. Also, as everyone knows, it was always the weakest of the stock that humans helped out which means they were physically/mentally weak of the pile. It's not a surprise we see these weak dogs around :gladbron: Especially since it's been going on for so long.

I think all dogs can be traced to gray wolves. I recall reading that.

Daps
Any animal can be made to submit to man.

Harar-Hyena-Man-Nick-Riley-Photography-11.jpg

There is a reason why the hyenas are muzzled...

You may keep a hyena in captivity, but I don't think anybody with sense will let them run around the house freely, and with their children...
It's not a pet-able animal...
:usure:

6a0111688f7c55970c0120a553fc5d970c-800wi

Harar-Hyena-Man-Nick-Riley-Photography-5.jpg

Watch this video:

All these animals have alpha-males whom they submit to and respect as leader. If you can move with that same energy over it, itll respect you and submit to u like its daddy. Beasts measure by energy not appearance.

The problem is the average person is plagued with insecurities that the beast will exploit. If you can KNOW in your mind and heart that this beast is under you, you can take the meal out a lions mouth just like these Africans. But let a grain of fear slip into your thoughts and watch how quickly half your face is ripped off.

Easier said than done i know. But IMO tameable/untamable doesn't exist. That's just government playing overprotective big brother:manny:

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:whoa: nikka you dont want a ugly smelly ass Wolf:mjpls:, breh what you want is a Cheetah :ufdup: these nice looking nikkas and are jus big cats, Cheetah's aren't aggressive, they're not territorial and dont have the pack mentaliy a dog or a Wolf has. These nikkas can actually be domesticated like cats:obama:.
Breh, even house cats can never be fully domesticated. Cats, in general, remain more feral and are more independent by nature than dogs. Why else do you think cats stare at you as you sleep? They're actually trying to figure out a way they could take you out if need be. :mjpls: You add size to a cat and it becomes more than confident it could handle you, which is why big cats are actually far more dangerous as pets than even wild dogs.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
honestly i've always wanted a pet cheetah. they're not bred to fight like tigers/lions. All you have to do is make them expend all their energy during the day, so they're too tired to mess with you at home. I'd prob attach a piece of meat to my car bumper and have them chase me around as i'm doing 60-70mph in an open lot :troll:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
*quick story*
dated this bad ass latino/pino mixed chick named luisa who
got one as a pet......one day I go over to her parents estate
in st peters for dinner when out of nowhere a damn wolf
comes out of a room and just watches me.
not a huskie...(slender,tall,two inch long teeth,mohawk down the back wolf!)
she runs over rubs the wolfs belly and hugs him.
I lean over to her father and go.....um sir that's a wolf.
pops goes....been telling those women since they came home with the pup.
pops goes on about how the rot never goes around it, pisses itself
when the wolf is around and how the howls wake up the entire house some nights.
thing had a nikka shook.
2643wip.gif

:bryan:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:manny: I dunno why, I just do. nikkas walking around talkin bout "check out my pit breh", then I come through with the wolf and have nikkas like :whoa::wtf::dahell::wow::damn: Have the beast game on smash. :wow:

Good idea, or not?
can't believe i'm just now seeing this thread. i've been saying the same thing for years, with that exact logic :wow: