I want a pet wolf.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:whoa: Breh, don't do it. One of my Exes mom had a timber wolf blue healer mix. It wouldn't let no one touch it. Not even her. Why she had it IDK.

One night this thing got out of its choke prong collar and they couldn't get it back on. So they called me to come over. I'm a bigger dude, muscles and shyt. Like to think I'm tough.. Brehs.. I got a rude awakening that night. Let me paint a picture for you. An all Black wolf with gold eyes and its name was Bear. I put my leather coat on and had my bat on stand by. Thought I was ready.. The plan was to corner him in the dinning room. I was gonna throw this big comforter on it and pin it down long enough for them to slip the mussel on. I stepped two feet towards it with maybe 6 feet remaining and I about pissed myself. This fukking thing leaps toward me, I throw the blanket screamed fukk!! :damn: like a bytch and peaced out. I ain't kidding you, I literally ran out that fukking house. Left my girl and her mom to fend for themselves.

She was mad at me but I wasn't about losing any limbs for this bytch.

Plan B

So we decide to trick it. Put the gate up in her moms expedition, make a trail of treats to the back, and we get him in. We're gonna take him to the vet and they're going to give him some kind of sleeping shyt. I'm riding Shotty and my girl is sitting on my lap. Not even 2 mins down the street I feel something breathing on my neck. Its bear. I freeze brehs.. Somehow he squeezed past the gate that was supposed to keep him in the back. I opened my door real sneaky like, prepared my ex for what was gonna happen next, and I did the dip.

Her mom ends up getting Bear to the vets and they give him a couple of these pills and nothing happens. So she brought it back home and had her mind made up that she had to shoot it. Her mom was country as fukk. She took him out back and shot him three times. The first time it just looked at her. The last two were pretty fukking sad but it was all a matter of time before this thing mauled some kids.

:laff: :laff:

This literally sounds like some Sci Fi horror movie :dead:

When the wolf was breathing down you neck in the car when you thought it was stuck out back, had me :heh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
A spear wow. I could see it being done with bare hands. I guess theres something to be said for the capabilities of man when hes shook.

I don't want to see you try and take on a Lion, friends don't let friends do crazy things like that. No unarmed man is going to hang with a male Lion, maybe a juvenile but not a brolic male that is north of 450lbs. You train and fight for fun, they fight for their lives, big males have fought to the death. If a Leopard can scalp a person, a pride leader that is tipping the scales at 500lbs is going to shred any and all Brazilian ju-jitsu masters. You think that mane is their for style? it's to protect their necks in fights :wow: your rear naked choke wouldn't even work.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Paw is the size of her face

I would like a pet Tiger as well, but I know how that will end.

The paw is close to the camera, her face is not, so in comparison the paw seems larger than it is. People are way too intimidated by wild animals here, they can all be killed without weapons.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
ku-bigpic.jpg

:merchant:

http://gawker.com/canadian-motorcyclist-chased-for-nearly-a-mile-by-mass-540336643

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've raised some wolf pups before they basically just bigger dogs so it's not much different. Id fukk wit a pet wolf tho :takedat: