I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Jordan the legend has become greater than jordan the player

EXACTLY

We now act like Jordan won every game or played perfectly ALL the time.

Like he didn't used to get SONNED by the Pistons and Celtics regularly and didn't have losing seasons until Pip came along.

Jordan Was the best I had ever seen growing up.

But from an all around basketball perspective Bron is just better.

I never thought I'd consider someone ligit better than MJ in my lifetime but it happened and its really nothing to be mad about :yeshrug:. That as how it's SUPPOSED to be.

Someone will come along with more skill and athletic ability than Bron one day and hopefully I won't be some grumpy old man HATING on the kids accomplishments.

Last edited:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kareem is the GOAT basketball player. He dominated on every level(HS/College/NBA) with multiple coaches, systems and teammates.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
mj without question is greatest legacy so far, but lets face it bron is probly the better player and would give mj dat work and we can all see what happens when bron vs kobe face to face/stats(and lets face it nerds its way more anybody not clouded by mj's fairytale can see bron the greater player and y'all will be forced to appreciate in due time
The only things lebron does better than mj is flop,shoot 3's and rebound.Being the same size as a pf is the reason why he's better than mike at rebounding

His mid range game isnt better,their passing skills are even,Jordans post game,defense,ft shooting,clutchness are better and Jordan performed better in the playoffs and finals

Stats may make it seem like lebron is even or better but skillwise Jordan is better than lebron in several categories there's no way the spurs would of implemented a plan to defend jordan the way they defended lebron in he '13 finals.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y'all basketball casuals are really showing your true colors downplaying lebron. Comparing him to MJ is an insult. Bron is a robot on the court.
I'm one of the old guys that grew up watching Jordan...
shyt.... Them Patent leather J's, i had them when they first came out, i was in the 8th grade i think... :flabbynsick:

Jordan has been boosted to some damn mythical creature (along with other players in his era), he is the GOAT, but he did in fact have weaknesses. Lebron has the tools to surpass MJ, while Jordan was a physical mutant (nobody could jump like Jordan) Lebron is even more and has a wider range of skills.

Why do cats act like MJ is untouchable?

and How in the hell does anyone think Kobe is higher than Lebron? :childplease:

Yeah there is no argument for Kobe vs Lebron. Lebron is literally better than him in every aspect of the game. Points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, FG percentage, 3 pt percentage. When you really look at the numbers I feel bad for kobe because thats my dude. But it just isn't fair.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The only things lebron does better than mj is flop,shoot 3's and rebound.Being the same size as a pf is the reason why he's better than mike at rebounding

His mid range game isnt better,their passing skills are even,Jordans post game,defense,ft shooting,clutchness are better and Jordan performed better in the playoffs and finals

Stats may make it seem like lebron is even or better but skillwise Jordan is better than lebron in several categories there's no way the spurs would of implemented a plan to defend jordan the way they defended lebron in he '13 finals.

Passing skills are even. You gotta be joking right? Numbers don't lie.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

:comeon:

HELL NO!!!

Bron as a passer >>>>>>> Jordan as a Passer

Only Magic can see Bron when it comes to passing as far as GOAT contenders go.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Passing skills are even. You gotta be joking right? Numbers don't lie.

Jordans passing skills and court vision are underrated cuz he had a scorers mentality that's why people think he didn't pass like that and playing in the triangle offense you're not gonna get high assist numbers.I'd give lebron the slight edge cuz he's a more willing passer

Jordan career high in assists 8.Lebron 8.6
Jordan career high assists in a game 17.Lebron 16

Lebron has better career assist numbers cuz he rather pass than score

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
LsMLkxT.gif

you know what? y'all ain't shyt for this gif :dead:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hand only has 2 at that but been in the league for like 10 years...

Kobe had 3 rings, no MVPs and no Finals MVPs 10 years in the league.

LeBron has 2 rings, 2 Finals MVP and 4 MVPs 10 years in the league.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Piggy bag your first 3 rings from the most dominate player ever and have your Stans use that as a reason to call you GOAT brehs.
Yea, because Shaq was winning rings before Kobe...

but Wade on the other hand :ohhh:... who's riding who's coattails here?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
As far as the running to rival teams thing..you gotta be trolling. You cant have a rivalry without playoff history

:rudy: at Bron and Wade not being rivals.

Tell that to high school kids in every cafeteria circa 2003 to 2008.

Especially after 2006.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Except Kobe and Lebron are in a comparable era. And Lebron has the same number of championships as the big dog on his team that Kobe does.

Or is Pippen better than Kobe for his rings as the 2nd option?

Fukk outta here with that sh*t.

Kobe has FIVE rings.