Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Not taking any responses from kobe stans, thanks

I don't care either way :pachaha:

You're full of sh*t.

All we did back then was argue who the best between Melo, Bron and Wade.

Now its...um...um...they weren't seen as rivals. Lying azz nikka.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I don't care either way :pachaha:

You're full of sh*t.

All we did back then was argue who the best between Melo, Bron and Wade.

Now its...um...um...they weren't seen as rivals. Fukk outta here.
So now we are determining rivals based on who you and your nerdy ass friends were arguing about during english class? Like I said, not taking serious responses from kobe stans, thanks

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So now we are determining rivals based on who you and your nerdy ass friends were arguing about during english class? Like I said, not taking serious responses from kobe stans, thanks

Say whatever you want. You're a lying azz nikka if you say nikkas didn't use to argue about Melo, Bron and Wade back then. You're just a lying muthafukka. There's nothing more to it :manny:

lebron-carmelo-wade.jpg

And I grew up in Philadelphia....so there goes your nerdy white boy attack :pachaha:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Say whatever you want. You're a lying azz nikka if you say nikkas didn't use to argue about Melo, Bron and Wade back then. You're just a lying muthafukka. There's nothing more to it :manny:

Again. This is why you dont argue with Kobe stans. You see only what you want to see. LeBron and Wade, Cleveland and Miami, was never a rivalry. Then you post a magazine cover titled LeBron and friends to drive home your point :snoop:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Whatever nikka.

You either 18 or you weren't watching basketball.

You not gonna sit here that dumb azz sh*t. 2006 was only a couple years ago. I remember :rudy:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:comeon: Wade was Never lebrons rival.Them nikkas use to be huggin after games

So by your logic, Kevin Durant and LeBron James aren't "rivals", then. Because they hug each other too. They work out together in the summer time too. They're "friends".

But we know nikkas argued about Durant and Bron all day everyday.

Like I said....fukk outta here.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When people say LeBron ran to join a rival in Wade, they don't mean LeBron and Wade hated each other and were bitter enemies :stopitslime: They mean people around the world before 2010 viewed Dwayne Wade as LeBron Jame's competition. Be stupid. Play dumb. After Wade got his ring.....the entire world starting paying attention to Wade and started including him with Bron & Melo. And nikkas started stanning all three. You can post all the smileys you want :manny: I remember the countless arguments at the barbershop. You not gonna tell me what I seen with my own eyes :stopitslime:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much stupid crap in this topic from
love Stans.

Kobe's only has two rings as the big dog aka with a Finals MVP. He even felt he was the 2nd option to Shaq. Both Lebron and Kobe have the same number of rings as the BEST PLAYER OM THEIR TEAM. Would you argue Pippen is better than Kobe because he has more rings as a 2nd option?

To the idiot who brought up the Bad Boys pistons, overly physical defense isn't the same thing as good and not all the teams were playing like that. As a whole the NBA is much harder defensively than it used to be. Go do some reading about "Where the gunners have gone" and STFU.

Lebron is more consistent and effective scorer, more efficient, a better passer, playmaker, rebounder, and more versatile defender. He averages more assists and rebounds over his entire career than Kobe's ever averaged over a single season.

All you're saying is Kobe was very lucky to be drafted to the Lakers and under a coach who was probably the best possible person on the planet to cultivate his talents plus to piggy back the most dominant center ever. Lebron is still the more talented and impactful basketball player.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Oh.Cuz you were arguing in barbershops and lunchrooms that means it was an rivalry :rudy:

Paul pierce was the ONLY rival lebron had in the east.That friendly ass nikka had no real rivals outside of pierce all your comp isnt a RIVALRY dumb ass

Steve smith,reggie miller,penny hardaway,grant hill were all Jordans competition NONE were his rivals

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, because Shaq was winning rings before Kobe...

but Wade on the other hand :ohhh:... who's riding who's coattails here?

I don't understand this stupid argument. Why does it matter if Wafe won rings before Lebron? Lebron is obviously the better player, the leader, the best offensive and defensive option on the team, and that's why he's the main player.

Lebron literally carried a crippled Wade and injured Bosh to two championships.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Oh.Cuz you were arguing in barbershops and lunchrooms that means it was an rivalry :rudy:

Paul pierce was the ONLY rival lebron had in the east.That friendly ass nikka had no real rivals outside of pierce all your comp isnt a RIVALRY dumb ass

Steve smith,reggie miller,penny hardaway,grant hill were all Jordans competition NONE were his rivals

Going by your logic......LeBron and Durant weren't rivals.

Since they were cool and friends....nobody saw them as each other's competition.

:rudy:

I wish I could up some SOHH threads. As recent as 2009 yall was making hella threads arguing Bron vs. Wade but, I'm the one spinning ducktales :rudy: