I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
4 MVPS, two FMVPs, two rings, ROY, statistical dominance we haven't seem since MJ, and he's top 30.

The dude craps over Kobe's career stats in Both the playoffs And regular season.
"Statistical dominance" so we making up accolades now :patrice:? I'm just a humble man breh don't take my word for it. Go ask MJ who he thinks is the best after him :manny:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Statistical dominance" so we making up accolades now :patrice:? I'm just a humble man breh don't take my word for it. Go ask MJ who he thinks is the best after him :manny:

Lebron is averaging ungodly high PER, had one of the most absurd scoring seasons we've ever seen from a player, and is more all around consistent than Kobe has ever been.

And MJ isn't the best judge of talent so lets not act like he is. Is Lebron not more statistically impressive than Kobe over his career?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
legit question, no :troll:

how you think Lebron would do playing with Melo's team? Obviously better than Melo, but could he make it a championship team?

They'd be better defensively with Lebron an Shumpert being a defensive juggernaut plus a healthy Chandler roaming the paint.

They'd still lose to the Pacers though. It's be similar to Cleveland but with a very dangerous defense and Lebron would get the team much better looks but I don't think it's beating a Pacers or Spurs.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Lebron is averaging ungodly high PER, had one of the most absurd scoring seasons we've ever seen from a player, and is more all around consistent than Kobe has ever been.

And MJ isn't the best judge of talent so lets not act like he is. Is Lebron not more statistically impressive than Kobe over his career?

:mjpls: Once again you're making up meaningless accolades. Wilt Chamberlain is the most "statistically impressive" but I wouldn't rate him over Kobe. I'd definitely rate him over bron tho. Stats don't tell the whole, half or even a quarter of the story. There is no comparing bean with the false king. It's insulting actually. Like I said in my first he's more comparable to Isiah Thomas or other two time champions.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: Once again you're making up meaningless accolades. Wilt Chamberlain is the most "statistically impressive" but I wouldn't rate him over Kobe. I'd definitely rate him over bron tho. Stats don't tell the whole, half or even a quarter of the story. There is no comparing bean with the false king. It's insulting actually. Like I said in my first he's more comparable to Isiah Thomas or other two time champions.

Except Kobe and Lebron are in a comparable era. And Lebron has the same number of championships as the big dog on his team that Kobe does.

Or is Pippen better than Kobe for his rings as the 2nd option?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Except Kobe and Lebron are in a comparable era. And Lebron has the same number of championships as the big dog on his team that Kobe does.

Or is Pippen better than Kobe for his rings as the 2nd option?

Actually he doesn't. Wade has more rings than Lebron. And it's funny you bring up Pippen. I think he's better than Lebron defensively and has a better overall offensive game. Only thing bron got over pips is passing. Those 90s bulls teams would wash the heat. MJ and scottie would take turns locking him up.

:usure:@ the question about Pips being better than bean tho.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Actually he doesn't. Wade has more rings than Lebron. And it's funny you bring up Pippen. I think he's better than Lebron defensively and has a better overall offensive game. Only thing bron got over pips is passing. Those 90s bulls teams would wash the heat. MJ and scottie would take turns locking him up.

You missed the point, stupid. On purpose, I know, because you have no logical argument against it. But you still look stupid.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You missed the point so bad that I had flashbacks to Kobe's 6-24 game 7 performance so lemme rephrase. Kobe and Lebron have the same amount of FMVPs so Kobe's 2nd option rings don't mean as much.

The Pippen is obvious deflection and has nothing to do with my point. He's nowhere near Lebron in any offensive aspect. Lebron is literally a better scorer in every possible way and a more impactful offensive player on every way.

Literally the only thing Kobe has over Lebron is scoring versatility and FT shooting. Lebron is more consistent and effective scorer, better passer, playmaker, rebounds, more versatile defender, better slasher, finisher, and all around impact.

Prove me wrong with facts, fakkit.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
When it's all said and done, I don't think him eclipse MJ. Some of the reasons already stated in this thread.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
You missed the point so bad that I had flashbacks to Kobe's 6-24 game 7 performance so lemme rephrase. Kobe and Lebron have the same amount of FMVPs so Kobe's 2nd option rings don't mean as much.

The Pippen is obvious deflection and has nothing to do with my point. He's nowhere near Lebron in any offensive aspect. Lebron is literally a better scorer in every possible way and a more impactful offensive player on every way.

Literally the only thing Kobe has over Lebron is scoring versatility and FT shooting. Lebron is more consistent and effective scorer, better passer, playmaker, rebounds, more versatile defender, better slasher, finisher, and all around impact.

Prove me wrong with facts, fakkit.

Kobe making it work for 5> Lebron's struggle two ring count. You can revise history all you want, champions make it work. And:usure:for a person keen on facts you sure don't use them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Here these nikkas go, using stats to crown this guy the GOAT when dude clearly plays just for his "stats", switched teams to win a ring, and only has 2 at that but been in the league for like 10 years...

No GOAT would ever consider flopping to be a skill either :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed::blessed:bron can and should be goat at the end of his career. but why not shaq top 3 (modern era) den? not hating anybody just asking....top players post 80s (mj, bron, magic, shaq, kobe, hakeem, bird, AI(if only he had rings) same with many others who couldnt quite put it together(tmac, vince, ewing), etc... mj without question is greatest legacy so far, but lets face it bron is probly the better player and would give mj dat work and we can all see what happens when bron vs kobe face to face/stats(and lets face it nerds its way more likely bron win 2 or 3 more rings than kobe win 1 more, lets not mention finals mvps:mjpls:). either way goat is between mj bron kobe , centers dont count unless you countin 1980s to present(before modern era they only went up against high school whiteboys) only one close is shaq. sure '11 fukd up brons legacy for now but lit a fire under his ass and the league been feelin his wrath ever since:ufdup:....so all in all bron already top 5 and anybody not clouded by mj's fairytale can see bron the greater player and y'all will be forced to appreciate in due time:lolbron: the hate yall have for lebron (or the threatening yall stans feel for kobe) is honestly sad...yall love basketball right? so appreciate this man..nobody taking away from kobe, but bron has clearly surpassed, if yall dont see it now wait a few years:king:

Last edited: