I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't understand this stupid argument. Why does it matter if Wafe won rings before Lebron? Lebron is obviously the better player, the leader, the best offensive and defensive option on the team, and that's why he's the main player.

Lebron literally carried a crippled Wade and injured Bosh to two championships.
Lebron dikkriders

:snoop:

And let me break it to you simpler.. check out these stats:

Lebron w/o Wade = 0 Rings

Lebron with Wade = 2 Rings

Wade w/o Lebron = 1 Ring.. etc. The only stats that matter. No one gives a fukk about individual accolades but Lebum

Yall keep tryng to shyt on Wade when it was Lebron who LEFT CLEVELAND (after being in the finals btw) TO GO PLAY IN WADE COUNTY...

GOATS don't do shyt like the breh... Mike Jordan didn't leave the Bulls to go play with anyone. Kobe didn't leave Lakers to go be a nikkas sidekick. If Wade was never injured Wade > Lebron in leading the Heat. Lebronze ain't got half the heart Wade has

and here come the stat whores....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
At a certain point they all pretty much can do the same thing. There isn't a single thing skill wise Kobe can't do that Lebron can't do and vice versa. Everyone wants to make Lebron into this triple double machine. Dude won't even catch Jason Kidd for 3rd all time in that particular category. He's a bad man no doubt. But to be honest he is a stat padder. People talk about making excuses for Jordan and Kobe etc...But only Lebron is the person people look at and diminish the greatness of others. Notice how Wade and Bosh are bums all of a sudden.(.but he ran to south beach to join with them). Nobody gives Kobe credit for playing with Shaq. But Lebron gets credit for joining Two perennial All Stars while adding another first ballot hall of famer?

I don't get that.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to see how this post game and jumper continue to develop and the elimination of the bytchassness during huge series before I can put him over Mike.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At a certain point they all pretty much can do the same thing. There isn't a single thing skill wise Kobe can't do that Lebron can't do and vice versa. Everyone wants to make Lebron into this triple double machine. Dude won't even catch Jason Kidd for 3rd all time in that particular category. He's a bad man no doubt. But to be honest he is a stat padder. People talk about making excuses for Jordan and Kobe etc...But only Lebron is the person people look at and diminish the greatness of others. Notice how Wade and Bosh are bums all of a sudden.(.but he ran to south beach to join with them). Nobody gives Kobe credit for playing with Shaq. But Lebron gets credit for joining Two perennial All Stars while adding another first ballot hall of famer?

I don't get that.

It might have something to do with the fact that Shaq was the most dominant force in the L when they played together while Bron is the most dominant force now. Wade and Bosh have been injured and inconsistent throughout both title runs. If they were as good as nikkas keep trying to suggest then Bron's 17, 7, 7 would've been good enough to win with...see Kobe's 2000 Finals. It would be one thing if Wade and Bosh had actually played like superstars over the last 3 years but they have not. Conversely Shaq was a monster during the 3peat.

Kobe gets all the credit in the world. He is one of the most fellated athletes in recent memories. Even the biggest hater recognizes how great he is. The Shaq shyt is only an issue because cats have been so damn lazy is constantly stressing his ring count when comparing him to others.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It might have something to do with the fact that Shaq was the most dominant force in the L when they played together while Bron is the most dominant force now. Wade and Bosh have been injured and inconsistent throughout both title runs. If they were as good as nikkas keep trying to suggest then Bron's 17, 7, 7 would've been good enough to win with...see Kobe's 2000 Finals. It would be one thing if Wade and Bosh had actually played like superstars over the last 3 years but they have not. Conversely Shaq was a monster during the 3peat.

Kobe gets all the credit in the world. He is one of the most fellated athletes in recent memories. Even the biggest hater recognizes how great he is. The Shaq shyt is only an issue because cats have been so damn lazy is constantly stressing his ring count when comparing him to others.
Both Wade and Bosh were All-stars before and during this new Heat campaign... All 3 years regardless if they were injured. Both showed up in critical games despite injuries

Kobe DID have Shaq who was the most dominant player at his position (who was there to compete with him at that time?) but lets not forget how many elite PG's/SG's/SF's Shaq played with and DIDN'T win any rings with...

Lebum was one of them :skip:

So lets do statwhore math:

Shaq w/o Kobe = 0 rings (*by his Miami Heat championship)

Shaq w/ Kobe = 3 rings

Shaq w/ Penny, Lebum, Eddie Jones, Nick Van Exel, Paul Pierce, Rajon Rondo, Steve Nash, etc. = 0 rings

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
October 2006: USA Today

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/heat/2006-10-31-dwyane-wade_x.htm

In the 2003 draft, Wade took a back seat to LeBron James, the No. 1 pick, and Carmelo Anthony, the No. 3 pick, who were anointed the stars of their draft class before they played a game.

However, it was Wade who led his team to the playoffs in his rookie season; it was Wade who became the fourth rookie in the shot-clock era to lead his team in scoring and assists in the postseason; and it was Wade who made the winning shot in his playoff debut.

dwade.jpg

Dwyane Wade has one big leg up on LeBron James in the competition for the title of best player in the NBA — his MVP award from winning the 2006 NBA championship.

October 2006: USA Today

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/heat/2006-10-31-dwyane-wade_x.htm

"What makes him a good teammate is he listens," O'Neal says. "If I see he's a having a problem, I'll tell him one or two things. He'll do them, and he's back on track."

Wade's star status doesn't separate him from his teammates.

"He's easy to communicate with," forward Antoine Walker says. "He's one of the team's pranksters. Keeps everybody upbeat. He's a superstar who can take a joke. That makes it more of family."

Another quality that endears Wade to teammates is his willingness to share the ball. He was the Heat's leading scorer last season, but also their assists leader.

"He takes pressure off you because he commands double-teams and so much attention," Walker says. "He gets you open shots."

In that regard, James, Bryant and Wade are in a dead heat in the debate about the league's best player. James' and Wade's willingness to share the ball separates them from Bryant.

Wade gets the nod over James because he has won more. The Heat have reached the playoffs in each of Wade's three seasons and won the title last spring. James and the Cavaliers reached the postseason for the first time last season.

"When you win a championship, you definitely take a step up from wherever you are," Kerr says. "Sometimes it's fair. Sometimes it's not. With Dwyane it's definitely fair. He has been a winner all three years. It's unfair to LeBron. If he had Shaq, he would have won. Wade has had a huge advantage, literally."

Wade doesn't put much stock in the who's-best debate.

"It's great for the game," he says, adding James is the NBA player whom he enjoys watching most. "It's great for the fans. It's great for the kids.

"But the debate doesn't come from me, and it doesn't come from him because we're both good in our own right. Hopefully we'll be great in our own ways when it's all said and done."

June 2006: Hoopsvibe

Wade was overshadowed by LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony in the 2003 NBA
Draft class. James, who was selected No. 1 overall, appeared in the playoffs
for the first time this season and led Cleveland to the conference semifinals,
while Anthony, who was the third overall pick, has failed to get Denver past
the first round in his three postseason appearances.

The 21-year-old James is also a two-time All-Star and is already one of the
most talented basketball players to ever lace up a pair of sneakers and step
on an NBA court, while Anthony is on the verge of joining James and Wade as an
All-Star.

Anthony, James and Wade are all unbelievable talents. But, the one thing that
separates the three is the fact that Wade has already won an NBA title.

February 2007: ESPN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2006/news/story?id=2493982

O'Brien: He is right up there with Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, who would also have won the championship if they were surrounded by the rest of the Heat. Physically, Kobe is the best of the bunch, but Wade brings a mental and physical combination that might give him the edge.

Shanoff:
Yes. If you factor in a complete combination of skills, "clutch," likability and -- now -- winning, no player in the NBA is greater right now. He has the ring LeBron doesn't have; the likability Kobe doesn't have; the "clutch" Dirk doesn't have; and the more all-around skills Nash doesn't have.

Sheridan: No. Kobe Bryant is, if you want to base it on pure talent. If I want one player taking the last shot for a title, it's Kobe. Furthermore, if I had to pick one player from the draft class of '03 to build a team around, I'd take LeBron because of his size, shooting and ballhandling superiority. That's not to denigrate Wade, but he's not the best. Not yet, anyway. But he is close.

Shouler: As the flavor of the month in a league where the title "best player" seems to change almost weekly, Wade currently deserves the honor because he just led his team to a title. But this is subject to change if LeBron James has a similar stellar series or Kobe Byrant approaches another 81-point game.

Broussard: Wade is building toward a historic career. To me, his comp is not Michael but LeBron and particularly Kobe. The way I see it, Dwyane and Kobe are vying for second place on the list of all-time great two guards (LeBron being a three and with all due respect to Zeke from Cabin Creek).

I can't compare D-Wade winning a title with Shaq to MJ doing it several times without a dominant big man. Also, MJ dominated an era when there were dominant big men (real post players) in the league. There are only two dominant big men now, and one of them is Wade's teammate. For the most part, he's playing against a league of perimeter finesse players, which makes him likely to be more dominant with more gaudy numbers. So Mike is still alone on the throne.

But but but nobody was comparing Wade to LeBron back then :bryan:It was just me and my nerdy friends at school....it wasn't the entire world saying this back then :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

WOW Wade and Bosh haven't played like superstars. So Lebron winning championships by himself now. nikkas going on 27 game win streaks by themselves now. Wade turned into Nick Young after one bad playoff series despite averaging 23,5,5 the 3 years prior in the playoffs in 10-11 and 11-12?

Yall got to stop that.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
LeBron is great, but other than his efficiency, I've seen nothing that would put him over MJ. MJ was better at everything except maybe rebounding. And skillwise, it's not even close. Bron wishes his game was as polished as MJ's.
You think Jordan was better passer?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Here these nikkas go, using stats to crown this guy the GOAT when dude clearly plays just for his "stats", switched teams to win a ring, and only has 2 at that but been in the league for like 10 years...

No GOAT would ever consider flopping to be a skill either :snoop:
How long did it take MJ to win his ring?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Wade and Bosh were All-stars before and during this new Heat campaign... All 3 years regardless if they were injured. Both showed up in critical games despite injuries

Kobe DID have Shaq who was the most dominant player at his position (who was there to compete with him at that time?) but lets not forget how many elite SG's/SF's Shaq played with and didn't win rings...

Lebum was one of them :skip:

How about 2011 though? Everybody puts that on Bron and rightfully so but if you have two superstar, top 10, superteam players on your sqaud that you had to run to to get a title then 17,7,7 should be enough to get it done. Just like 15, 4, 4 was good enough to get Kobe his first ring.

The reality is that the Heat don't even have to play in such critical games if these guys are consistently playing at a superstar level. Wade went what 15 games without scoring 20 in the playoffs. Bosh avg. 4 reb per game against Indy. I mean these are the superstars that are carrying Lebron to titles? :usure:

You make a valid point about the derth of post players during the Lakers 3peat. Shaq wasn't a guy who was gonna rise to the occasion against a comparable talent. But he was a guy who would dominant weaklings and that is just what he did back then. When he was playing with Penny he ran into Dream and Mike's 72 win Bulls. He won a ring with Wade and after that he was pretty much :flabbynsick:. I am no Shaq apologist I just call it how it is.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But but but nobody was comparing Wade to LeBron back then :bryan:It was just me and my nerdy friends at school....it wasn't the entire world saying this back then :bryan:
Like I said, If Wade had never gotten injured then

Wade > Lebron at leading the Heat

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How long did it take MJ to win his ring?
But he supposed to be better than MJ, right?

:lupe:

Winning championships all by his lonesome in Miami... but couldn't win any by himself in Cleveland? Miami and Cleveland in the same conference, right?

:leostare:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Lebron dikkriders

Mike Jordan didn't leave the Bulls to go play with anyone.

Because the talent and support came to him dude...

Dan Gilbert's dumbass wasn't gonna bring in any support for Lebron.

It's a classic example you can't win Championships by yourself..

You can make it to the Finals but you will win without the Team.

Kobe already have the support he needed and the one of the GOAT coaches... so we gonna act like Kobe wasn't demanding that trade in 2007? :comeon:

Lebron did nothing wrong... the backslash is how he did it, which in my opinion was gonna happen with or without his presence

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
But he supposed to be better than MJ, right?

:lupe:

Winning championships all by his lonesome in Miami... but couldn't win any by himself in Cleveland? Miami and Cleveland in the same conference, right?

:leostare:
Let's compared Cleveland's backcourt to MJ's Bulls brehs..

MJ had Pippen

Who the fukk did Lebron have?

West? Mo? .....

Winning championships takes a team effort.