I Think We Can Safely Say That Bron Is Or Will Be The GOAT

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't necessarily support bandwagon riding but do you... You seem level headed enough too

And I liked him better in HS and with the Cavs before all this Miami Heat nonsense. I felt like he was earning his championships then. When this nikka turned down every single team to go form a superteam in Miami... :comeon:.

Then made a 3 hour special to announce it, I was done with the nikka :camby:
Yeah that Decision was grimy and you know, you just have to learn off it

I wanted him to stay in Cleveland and Dan bring in some fukking help. But nobody wants to play for Cleveland lol

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Technically you did. :pachaha: What he's doing now, well actually the last few seasons, is amazing. That doesn't change the fact that he was looking real shaky in the first 6 games of that Finals. What you do on that stage tells me more about you than what you do in November.

:looks forward to being called a Lebron dikkrider and Lebron hater in the same thread: :gladbron: :smugbiden: :win:

Had to edit for sheer greatness. Couldn't cheat my man out of 9 percentage points. :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basketball is dying, brehs.
Once Kobe retires, I can honestly say that I won't watch as much. I'll keep up with everything, still rep the Lakers but I probably won't watch season games at all

Lakers have been entertaining this year I will admit:ehh:

Now if only Pau would stop acting like a soft,euro fukk :patrice:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I'm getting from this OTIS fakkit is that Lebron being, by far, the best and most dominant player on his team for both of his championship runs is somehow diminished because he's playing with someone who won a championship in their prime.

And this nikka really tried to compare Shaq ONE YEAR OUT OF RETIREMENT to Prime Shaq with Kobe. You think T-Mac just didn't show up with the Spurs or do you take into account when they were at their best.

All I think about when I compare players is their ability on the court and the impact they have. Bosh is a two time champion as a vital piece of his squad but he's not a better player than Charles Barkley. When I say Lebron is better than Kobe, I'm talking about their abilities on the court. Kobe being Shaq's Pippen for over half of his championships don't impress me as much as Dirk's one ring.

Lebron got his rings even though Wade and Bosh were injured for most of the run. Wade was getting his damn knee drained after games and Bosh was literally out. They were still vital to the run and showed up in games but Lebron was the primary driving force and shouldered the biggest load for that team.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
He's getting better and more confident with his shot (3's, midrange, ft's). He'll easily be ahead of Kobe but Jordan will be tough to top.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's getting better and more confident with his shot (3's, midrange, ft's). He'll easily be ahead of Kobe but Jordan will be tough to top.
He's really not. Wait till playoff time comes. You'll see he's still the bytchass stat padder he always was.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check Kobe $tat$ during the 3 peat and compare them to Lebron's last 3 playoffs ya idiots

Ok...

Kobe / PPG / FG% / REB / AST / TOV
21.1 / .442 / 4.5 / 4.4 / 2.5
29.4 / .469 / 7.3 / 6.1 / 3.2
26.6 / .434 / 5.8 / 4.6 / 2.8

Lebron
23.7 / .466 / 8.4 / 5.9 / 3.1
30.3 / .500 / 9.7 / 5.6 / 3.5
25.9 / .491 / 8.4 / 6.6 / 3.0

Lebron was literally more impressive in all categories despite the fact that his second and third option were injured for both of his titles while 3-Peat Shaq was in his physical prime and requiring constant double or triple teams while Lebron was the main defensive focus of every team he played against.

Kobe was amazing in the three peat, especially for how young he was, but we gotta use context. Lebron's 2nd and third optin were far more inconsistent due to injuries plus he was who opposing team's planned around. Shaq was the player that the opposing teams planned to stop during the three peat, Kobe was like the perfect scoring compliment for Shaq's absurd inside game because he is like a one on one phenom due to his skill set.

Lebron is obviously the more impactful player.